Kitty Love

xoxo

Title: Kitty Love

Summary: Woohyun brings home a special furry friend.

Rating: 13+

Genres: Fluff

Here's some random fluff, hope everyone has a good day or night~ (っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

-

It all started when Sunggyu came home from work one evening. He was tired and the moment he opened the front door, he could smell something cooking in the kitchen. He smiled to himself, knowing Woohyun had come home first and was cooking something for him. But then he looked down, to pull off his shoes, and there it was…standing there and staring up at him. It was a small, black and white fluff ball with large green eyes.

Sunggyu jumped, and may or may not have squealed like a baby pig. The fluff ball seemed just as startled and dashed away into the living room.

“Hyung?” Woohyun peered his head from around the corner, wiping his hands with a dish towel. “Ah, you’re home.”

“W-We have a rodent invasion or something!” Sunggyu panicked, rushing up to Woohyun and gripping onto his arm. “I just saw it! It ran into the living room! We have to call an exterminator and—.”

Woohyun’s laughter cut him off. “It’s not a rodent silly.”

Sunggyu nervously followed Woohyun into the living room, still clutching onto his arm. Underneath the couch were a pair of flashing eyes. “It’s a kitty.” Woohyun explained. “I found her outside the store. She was shivering and she looked hungry, so I brought her home.”

“Why?” Sunggyu frowned.

“I couldn’t just leave her there.” Woohyun explained, and then patted Sunggyu’s arm. “I know you’re, er not fond of animals, but—.”

“I-I’m not scared of her ok?!” Sunggyu blurted out.

“I didn’t say you were…” Woohyun chuckled.

“Ugh, whatever.” Sunggyu huffed. “I’m not scared, I just don’t like them!”

“But you’ll let me keep her, right?” Woohyun tugged on his arm, purposely puffing his cheeks, and trying to get Sunggyu to say yes with aegyo.

Sunggyu sighed. “Stop that…you’re not that cute.”

“Aw.” Woohyun gave up with a sheepish smile.

“But fine.” Sunggyu gave in.

“Really?” Woohyun grinned.

“But only until we find its owner or somewhere else for it to stay!”

“You’re the best jagiya~” Woohyun gave Sunggyu a quick hug, before scampering off to find the kitty.

♥♥

“Mmmnn stop it…” Sunggyu groaned, turning over in bed the next morning. “Woohyunnie…” He grumbled, feeling a soft nose and a wet tongue on his neck. “Let me sleep—.” But then he opened his eyes and immediately jumped and fell off the bed.

Because no it wasn’t Woohyun, but the fluff ball.

He looked around in a panic, but Woohyun wasn’t anywhere to be found. He hesitantly got up, eyes on the cat the whole time as he slowly crept out of the bedroom. He found a note on the kitchen table.

Went to go buy cat food and groceries.

I’ll be back in an hour. =_=

“What the hell?!” Sunggyu threw Woohyun’s note onto the floor. “How could he just leave me here with that…that thing?!”

The kitten was hiding under the kitchen table, his head lowered as it cautiously watched Sunggyu with wide eyes.

Sunggyu eyed it suspiciously, whilst inching towards the coffee maker. He managed to make himself some breakfast, but he ended up taking twice as long because of constantly having to look over his shoulder for the fluff ball.

He then proceeded to rush into the bedroom and slam the door shut, with his breakfast—a thermos of coffee and a slice of toast. He let out a sigh of relief, glad that he could finally relax and sip his coffee and—.

“HOLY !” He dropped his mug of coffee, the contents spilling all over the floor and staining the carpet. But he didn’t even care because the cat was sitting on his and Woohyun’s large bed, nervously staring at him.

Sunggyu panicked and dashed out of there, leaving the carpet to soak up the spilled coffee.

“H-How did it get in there?” He panicked, clutching his chest and breathing hard. He looked around worriedly, before grabbing his phone and calling up Woohyun.

“Ah you’re up hyung?” Woohyun’s rather cheerful voice chimed in on the other line. “Having a nice time with Princess Parkington?”

“Who?”

“The cat.” Woohyun chuckled. “That’s my name for her.”

“That’s a stupid name, and we’re not keeping it!” Sunggyu huffed. “That thing almost tried to kill me! Does it have like supernatural abilities or something and—.” Sunggyu frowned, when he heard Woohyun laughing on the other end.

“Ah you’re so cute hyung.”

“I’m not joking!” Sunggyu groaned. “Yah, this is a serious concern for my safety—.”

“I’ll be home in five minutes jagiya~ Don’t miss me too much.” Woohyun ended the call on a cheery note, leaving Sunggyu feeling very aggravated.

♥♥

“What do you think you’re doing?” Sunggyu watched Woohyun cradling the kitten and heading towards their bed that evening. “Its not sleeping in our bed and that’s final!”

“Aw.” Woohyun pouted. “But hyung, she’ll be cold and lonely—.”

“No! I refuse to sleep with that thing. What if it tries to scratch me or—.”

“She won’t. She’s really sweet.” Woohyun plopped on the bed beside him, and held out the cat. But Sunggyu panicked and jumped off the bed.

“Can’t it sleep in its own bed?” Sunggyu sighed, nervously sitting on the edge of the bed with his back turned.

“She’s just a kitten hyung.” Woohyun petted the cat’s head affectionately. “She might be scared to sleep on the floor by herself.”

“Fine, then you go sleep on the couch with it.” Sunggyu pointed to the door.

Woohyun looked like a kicked puppy, and Sunggyu almost regretted his suggestion. “I-I mean…”

“But hyung its cold out there.” Then he leaned on Sunggyu’s back, burying his nose in between Sunggyu’s shoulder blades. “And we won’t be able to cuddle then~”

Sunggyu heaved a sigh, giving in like he always does. “Fine. But keep it on your side.”

♥♥

When Sunggyu woke up the next morning, Woohyun was in his arms and it was warm and comfy and there was no sign of the fluff ball. Sunggyu was on the verge of an internal celebration when he spotted it. It was lying on the bed at their feet over the warm blanket, purring softly.

Sunggyu’s first instinct was to panic, but there really wasn’t anything to freak out about. In fact it was kind of nice with the kitten warming their feet through the comforter and the purring was very soothing. He smiled slightly as Woohyun stirred slightly, cozying into Sunggyu’s chest.

Maybe this cat thing wouldn’t be so bad, Sunggyu thought.

♥♥

The more time Sunggyu spent with Princess Parkington, the more he began to warm up to her. And he realized they had a lot in common. They both liked to sleep and eat and sit on the couch with a blanket. She also mewled happily whenever Sunggyu would strum away on his guitar or hum a song while his fingers danced along his keyboard.

Plus Princess Parkington was warm and soft to cuddle up with on those chilly winter evenings. Especially when Woohyun wasn’t home, the two would sit together on the bed and watch a movie on Sunggyu’s laptop. Sunggyu began to quite enjoy spending time with Princess Parkington, and they became somewhat inseparable.

♥♥

When Sunggyu came home one evening from work he waltzed into the kitchen where Woohyun was preparing dinner.

“Ah I missed my cute baby all day today~” Sunggyu hummed and Woohyun immediately turned around with a bright smile that instantly faded upon seeing Princess Parkington in Sunggyu’s arms. Woohyun’s shoulders slumped slightly as he turned back around and continued to chop vegetables.

Since when was Princess Parkington Sunggyu’s cute baby?

I thought I was his baby.” Woohyun frowned, chucking the chopped vegetables into the pot with slight aggression. He hadn’t failed to notice how close Princess Parkington and Sunggyu had gotten. At first he was happy about it--that Sunggyu’s fear of her had faded. But now it was just getting ridiculous. The other night, Princess Parkington slept between them and Sunggyu kept kissing her. “He kisses her more than he kisses me.” Woohyun thought, while grumpily stirring the pot. He stole a glance at Sunggyu and Princess Parkington who were now cuddled together on the couch, like two peas in a pod. Woohyun snorted. “He just ignores me and goes for the cat?”

“Aigoo, are you hungry~?” Sunggyu cooed, and fed Princess Parkington another treat. “Aw you’re so cute~” He continued to gush about the little fur ball and Woohyun watched them in disgust.

“She’s not even that cute.” Woohyun muttered, but Sunggyu had heard him and smiled amusingly.

“Nam Woohyun, are you jealous of a cat?” He laughed and Woohyun immediately shot him an offended look.

“Me? Jealous?” Woohyun laughed haughtily. “Of a cat? Yeah right!”

But that was the biggest lie ever, because Woohyun was practically seething with rage later that evening. He came out of the shower, purposely wearing nothing but a towel around his waist, but Sunggyu barely noticed him, too busy playing with a mouse toy he had just bought for Princess Parkington.

He cleared his throat rather loudly as he leaned by Sunggyu, close enough so that the older could smell his freshly showered scent and strawberry shampoo—Sunggyu’s favorite.

But Sunggyu merely patted Woohyun’s bare chest, his focus still on the kitten. “You should put some clothes on, and don’t forget to dry your hair, its getting cold these days.” He waved Woohyun off, before giggling at Princess Parkington’s cute actions.

Woohyun pouted. He couldn’t believe he was actually losing to something that had hair all over and a soft slightly round tummy. He angrily returned to the bathroom and slammed the door shut, loudly.

Sunggyu chuckled, poking Princess Parkington’s nose. “Looks like your Umma’s mad.”

♥♥

Woohyun muttered a string of curse words as he scooped poop out of Princess Parkington’s litter box into a garbage bag one afternoon. He spotted Sunggyu coming outside, and of course the said kitten was in his arms.

“Are you seriously not going to help me with this?” Woohyun glared.

“You’re doing such a good job though.” Sunggyu grinned, one hand the kitten’s head.

Woohyun stood up and threw the scooper to the ground. “Yah, shouldn’t you be the one cleaning up your cute baby’s crap? Why do I always have to be the one to clean up after her?”

Sunggyu chuckled. “You’re so jealous.”

Woohyun was fuming, as he gritted his teeth. “I am not jealous of a cat.”

“Admit you’re jealous and I’ll clean up the litter box.” Sunggyu hummed.

Woohyun stared at him, mouth slightly ajar. His pride just wouldn’t allow him to admit it. So he slumped back down in defeat, picking up the scooper once again.

Sunggyu watched him in amusement. He probably shouldn’t be enjoying Woohyun’s bad mood so much, but he just found it really adorable. His boyfriend was actually jealous of a little kitty cat. He noticed Woohyun’s frustrated pout and huffing.

“You’re really cute.” The words came flowing out of his mouth before he could stop himself.

“Huh?” Woohyun looked up.

“Uh, I-I was talking about Princess Parkington!” Sunggyu stammered and hurriedly turned around and made his way back inside.

Woohyun watched him for a moment, before his lips curved into a slight grin, an idea forming in his head.

♥♥

That evening, Sunggyu and Princess Parkington were in their usual spot on the couch together. Sunggyu was just about to turn on the television, when Woohyun suddenly jumped on the couch rather powerfully. It startled Princess Parkington enough to hop off the sofa and dash off.

“Ah…” Sunggyu was about to get up to get her, but Woohyun put an arm over his lap, preventing him from leaving.

“Yah, what’re you…?” Sunggyu trailed off when he noticed Woohyun was on all fours, pouting cutely at him.

“Gyu~” Woohyun crawled closer, rubbing his head against Sunggyu’s chest.

“W-What’re you doing?” Sunggyu blinked, when Woohyun raised his head to meet Sunggyu’s eyes.

“Woohyunnie wants to play with Gyu too~.” He was giving the older those sparkly puppy eyes and Sunggyu was just about to lose it. Woohyun never did aegyo like this before. He usually only did it if he was joking or wanted to annoy Sunggyu or if he wanted something. But it was never in full force like this before and Sunggyu didn’t know how much longer he could take it.

“Hyung~” Woohyun rested his head in Sunggyu’s lap, looking up at him with glassy eyes. And only then did Sunggyu really notice Woohyun was wearing this white short sleeved button up shirt that fit snugly, practically hugging his firm torso, with a cute red bow tie and navy shorts.

“Why…why do you look so damn cute today?” Sunggyu practically growled, pulling Woohyun onto his lap and cupping his cheeks.

“Am I the cutest hyung?” Woohyun puffed out his cheeks, before chuckling, finally getting embarrassed by his shameless actions. Sunggyu couldn’t help but smile as well.

 Sure he thought jealous, grumpy Woohyun was amusing, but there wasn’t anything quite like Woohyun’s smile. To Sunggyu, it never failed to brighten his whole day like nothing else.

Suddenly he scooted Woohyun’s legs off him and got up.

“Where’re you going?” Woohyun looked up, disappointedly.

“C’mon.” Sunggyu turned to him, holding out a hand. He pulled Woohyun off the couch, before leaning into his ear. “You want to play with hyung right?”

Woohyun grinned and practically chased Sunggyu into the bedroom.

But then he crashed into Sunggyu’s back when the latter suddenly stopped in the door way.

“What?” Woohyun frowned. “What happened—?”

“I forgot its Princess Parkington’s dinner time! She must be waiting!” Sunggyu gasped and hurried off towards the kitchen, completely abandoning Woohyun.

Woohyun angrily ripped the red bowtie off his neck and stormed into the bedroom.

♥♥

The next morning was Woohyun’s day off, so he went to the local pet store.

“Excuse me,” He called on a random employee. “I would like your cutest pet please! Preferably your cheapest one!”

♥♥

Sunggyu was feeding Princess Parkington her lunch when Woohyun came home, with a pet carrier.

“Yah,” Sunggyu’s eyes immediately fell on the cardboard carrier with breathing holes scattered all over. “What’s that?”

“Hm?” Woohyun hummed, carelessly, as he opened up the carrier. “Just my special, awesome, cute, adorable baby!” He pulled out a white floppy eared rabbit with taffy colored splotches all over its fluffy body. “See?” He practically shoved the critter in Sunggyu’s face. “Isn’t it so cute?!”

Sunggyu backed away slightly. The bunny’s little nose wiggled and it had small, beady eyes, a contrast to Princess Parkington’s saucer shaped orbs.

“Uh why?” Sunggyu frowned. “Since when did we agree on another pet?”

“Well maybe I want a pet of my own!” Woohyun stated, the rabbit’s head.

“But Princess Parkington belongs to both of us.” Sunggyu blinked. “And besides its obvious the only reason you got that bunny is because you’re jealous—.”

“I’m not jealous of a furry little animal!” Woohyun growled.

Sunggyu sighed. “Stop being so stubborn—.”

“If I stop will you kiss me?”

“What?” Sunggyu snorted. “See? You are jealous—.”

“Do you even remember what its like to kiss something and not get fur in your mouth?!” Woohyun frowned. “Well whatever, I don’t care and I’m not jealous.”

“If you wanted me to kiss you, you could’ve just said so—.”

“I shouldn’t have to say it!” Woohyun exclaimed, balancing the bunny in one arm and using his other to point at Sunggyu. “You should want to do it! You don’t even pay attention to me anymore! I mean do you even love me anymore—?!”

“Oh come on!” Sunggyu groaned. “Quit being such a drama queen—.”

“Oh so I’m the one who’s crazy?” Woohyun huffed. “You’re cheating on me with a cat!”

“Wow you’re so ridiculous its driving me crazy!” Sunggyu ruffled up his hair in frustration. “How can you be so stupid? Does that even make sense to you? Think about what you said just now!”

“I don’t need to think about it. I know what I said.” Woohyun finished in a rather calm tone. And just like that he turned and disappeared into the bedroom.

Sunggyu groaned, massaging his temples. It was always like this when they argued. He hated how Woohyun always got the last word in and seemed to decide when it was over. Because Sunggyu certainly wasn’t done. He’d rather they hash it out then make up rather than going to sleep angry.

“Yah!” Sunggyu stormed towards the bedroom, banging on the door. He tried to open it but to his surprise Woohyun had locked it. He had actually locked it.

Sunggyu rolled his eyes, heaving an exasperated sigh. “Oh, this is just getting ridiculous…” He muttered, before knocking at the door again. “Yah you bastard you better open this door right now or I’ll…I’ll flush your hair products down the toilet!”

“I don’t have any!” He heard Woohyun reply from behind the door.

“What about that one blue bottle—?”

“Fine do it! Its just one stupid bottle!”

Sunggyu stomped his foot, too frustrated to know what to do with himself.

“Yah if you don’t open this door right this second I’ll break up with you!” Sunggyu immediately regretted the words the moment they left his mouth, and was about to revert them, when Woohyun immediately opened the door. And in a second Woohyun’s arms were wrapped around his waist.

“You can’t!” Woohyun clutched tighter to Sunggyu, squeezing his eyes shut. “I won’t let you!”

Sunggyu sighed in relief, his hand finding the back of Woohyun’s head.

“Why do you force me to make threats like that then?” He mumbled, gently Woohyun’s head.

Woohyun pulled back slightly, looking down shamefully. “I was jealous.”

“Took you long enough to admit it you stubborn .” Sunggyu snorted.

Woohyun shot him a look of dissatisfaction. “Well if you knew, then why did you keep rubbing it in my face? You even called Princess Parkington your baby! You’re only allowed to call me that!”

Sunggyu chuckled. “Ok, ok.” He leaned closer giving Woohyun a quick kiss. “There. Is that better baby?”

Woohyun smiled slightly and nodded. “Ah, but you know now that we have Lieutenant Snowflake—.”

Sunggyu held a hand up. “Don’t tell me you’re seriously naming the rabbit that?”

“Of course.” Woohyun nodded nonchalantly. “Well I was thinking of making him a hutch or something for him to play in.”

“Well don’t look at me. I’m not good with tools.” Sunggyu shrugged. “Ah…there’s this maintenance man at my work. I could ask him to help—.”

“No way!” Woohyun gasped. “No way am I letting some y maintenance man with bulging biceps into our home to seduce you!”

 “…You’re ridiculous.” Sunggyu sighed and turned for the kitchen.

“But you still love me right~?” Woohyun’s smile faded when he didn’t get an immediate response from Sunggyu. “Gyu! You still love me right?”

“Hm I wonder where Princess Parkington went~?” Sunggyu hummed, purposely ignoring his clingy boyfriend.

Woohyun pouted, following after him. “Hyung, say you love me!”

“Ah maybe she went under the table?”

“Gyu!”