Vapor Rub

xoxo

Chapter: Vapor Rub

Summary: Woohyun is sick and Sunggyu takes care of him, but…

Rating:

Genres: Fluff

-

Sunggyu groaned after hearing Woohyun call him from the bedroom for the fifth time. Sure he didn’t mind taking care of his sick boyfriend. He didn’t even mind to be trapped in the small apartment the two of them shared for the entire weekend. Or that he had to wait on Woohyun hand and foot. No, none of that was even a little bit as annoying as—.

“Gyu~” As soon as Sunggyu entered the bedroom, Woohyun who was lying there reached out his hand. “I wanna do it!” He whined and started stripping off his red and white striped pajama shirt.

There was something Sunggyu dreaded the most. More than exerting himself physically, not having food in the house, or being woken up too early.

And that thing was Woohyun getting a cold.

Because when one got a cold, naturally they would take cold medicine and naturally they would feel better in a couple of days right?

Well for normal people it would be like that. But for some reason, whenever Woohyun took medicine he became, well…very . Sunggyu had tried several different brands—the purple one, the orange, one, the red one, even the dark green one. But they all had the same effect.

Now Sunggyu was not a prude. Of course he liked having with his boyfriend. But…when Woohyun was sniffling up leaking snot, red nosed, coughing and his voice sounded all nasally. Well, it just wasn’t very attractive. And Sunggyu didn’t want to catch a cold either.

“No.” Sunggyu pulled the younger’s hands away and proceeded to button up his shirt. “Just rest ok?” He pushed Woohyun back down so his head was on the pillow. “I’m making you some soup. It should be ready soon.” He explained, pulling the blanket over Woohyun.

“Noooo~” Woohyun groaned, throwing the blanket back up and grabbing Sunggyu’s arm. “I don’t want soup, I want you~”

“I’m not doing it with a sick person!” Sunggyu growled. “Let go of me.”

“You…” Woohyun sniffled, his eyes watering. “You don’t love me anymore—?”

Sunggyu sighed, massaging his temples. It was always like this. And then after Woohyun got better, he managed to forget the whole thing. “I-Is it because I gained weight—?”

“You didn’t gain weight, ok?” Sunggyu brushed Woohyun’s bangs out of his eyes. “Yah, do you want hyung to get sick too?”

Woohyun frowned. “No, but—.”

“Then get better soon, and we’ll go out to play, ok?” Sunggyu patted his head.

“Ok.” Woohyun nodded quietly.

“Good.” Sunggyu smiled slightly. “I’ll go get your soup.”

-

When Sunggyu came back with the soup, Woohyun was not resting like he was supposed to. Instead, he decided it to be a good idea to strip off his clothes, until he was wearing nothing but his underwear, and sprawl out on the bed as if he were an underwear model.

“Hyung,” Woohyun attempted a smirk, but then had to cough, and some snot spilled from his nose. “Hyung,” He tried again in a nasally tone. “Don’t I look y?”

Sunggyu groaned, placing the bowl of soup on the nightstand. “Yah, you’re sick. Put your clothes back on dummy.” He pulled Woohyun’s long night shirt back on and proceeded to button it up. But he only managed two buttons, before Woohyun gripped onto his wrists.

“Hyung, it’s hot.” Woohyun groaned, pressing one hand to Sunggyu’s chest, and clasping to his shirt, pulling him closer. “Kiss me.” He breathed, and Sunggyu almost gave in. But then Woohyun sneezed right on Sunggyu’s mouth and the elder backed away in disgust.

“Aish you..!” Sunggyu cursed, rushing to the bathroom to sanitize his face.

Woohyun pouted, wiping his nose. “Where’re you going?” He called out. “Where’s my kiss hyung?!”

-

Woohyun seemed to calm down later that evening after eating dinner. But Sunggyu knew better. He still kept a watchful eye over the younger as he cleaned the plates from the dining table.

“What?” Woohyun reached for a tissue to blow his nose.

“Nothing…” Sunggyu eyed him skeptically. “Are you feeling better?”

“Not really.” Woohyun sighed, rubbing his throat uncomfortably.

“Is it your throat?”

“No, it’s just…” Woohyun coughed. “Sort of congested …”

Sunggyu immediately reached for the younger’s arm, pulling him up. “C’mon, you should go sleep. I’ll make you some tea, so get in bed.”

-

“Here’s your tea.” Sunggyu sat down at the edge of the bed, handing Woohyun the warm mug.

“Thanks.” Woohyun smiled gratefully and placed it down on the nightstand, before reaching for a small green jar.

Sunggyu suddenly became extremely stiff. There actually was one thing that frustrated Sunggyu more than Woohyun on cold medicine. And that was when after a whole day of flirty Woohyun attempting to seduce him and failing miserably, he got oblivious Woohyun, spreading vapor rub all over his chest and successfully arousing Sunggyu more than he would ever know.

Sunggyu gulped, fingers gripping onto the sheets underneath him as he averted his gaze. He immediately squeezed his eyes shut when Woohyun moaned softly.

“Ungh, it stings a little.” Woohyun breathed, obliviously rubbing the clear gel like substance between his collarbones. “But it always feels better in the morning.”

Sunggyu realized it was worse when he couldn’t see, because he could only hear Woohyun’s hoarse murmurs, and very ual sounding moans.

Every single time Woohyun got sick, this was Sunggyu’s real struggle. He knew Woohyun always forgot everything that happened the next morning, so that—plus the fact that Woohyun was weak from being sick, sort of made it even more wrong to…well to attack him. But Sunggyu was also weak—especially when it came to Woohyun and resisting him.

He finally faced Woohyun, who was patting his neck softly, eyes closed, inhaling the soothing scent of the vapor rub.

Damn it…he won’t remember anything anyways.” Sunggyu used that as his pathetic excuse and crawled across the bed towards Woohyun. He immediately pinned the younger’s wrists down onto the mattress, pressing kisses down Woohyun’s stomach.

“Un…hyung?” Woohyun whimpered hazily, squinting his eyes in the dim room. “What…what’re you—?”

“Shhh.” Sunggyu hummed, all the while, pulling Woohyun’s pajama pants lower.

“W-Wait…” Woohyun reached for the waistband. “Don’t hyung…you’ll get sick too.”

“It’ll be fine baby~”

-

Sunggyu really should have listened because the next day he was coughing up a storm, snot spilling out of his nose with a fever. And Woohyun...well he looked perfectly healed up and all better.

“I guess you got my cold.” Woohyun frowned, placing a hand on Sunggyu’s forehead.

Sunggyu snuggled deeper under the covers as Woohyun placed a mug of tea on the night stand. “Sorry Gyu. I tried not to spread my germs too much…”

Sunggyu averted his eyes. Of course Woohyun didn’t remember anything that happened last night, and Sunggyu figured that was for the best.

“It’s just weird how you always get a cold right after me…” Woohyun tilted his head. “Well I mean I guess it’s not that strange since we live together and all—.”

“M-My throat hurts.” Sunggyu complained in a scratchy tone, in an attempt to divert from the topic.

“Ah ok.” Woohyun nodded. “Should I make you some soup? How about cough drops?”

Sunggyu nodded, jutting his lower lip out. “Nurse me back to health ok?”

Woohyun chuckled. “Ok hyung~” He patted Sunggyu’s head. “I’ll do whatever you want. I mean it is sort of my fault you got sick anyways.” Then he grinned. “I’ll even wear that weird nurse uniform Sungyeol wore to that costume party last month.” He was joking, but Sunggyu’s eyes widened. “Wait…” Woohyun laughed nervously. “I was just kidding—.”

Sunggyu proceeded to cough dramatically. “Woohyun-ah…it hurts—.”

“Ok!” Woohyun immediately felt bad. “I’ll put it on later—.” Another pitiful cough. “Ok, now!” Woohyun rushed out of the room to get the costume.

Sunggyu smiled slightly to himself.

Maybe this getting sick thing wasn’t so bad after all.

-

How do I not write Sunggyu as a ert? Someone show me how OTL