Fanfiction

xoxo

Title: Fanfiction

Summary: Sunggyu and Woohyun read fanfiction

Rating:

Genres: Parody

Since everyone and their grandmothers have written about this topic, I thought I’d take a crack at it.

-

“…So why exactly do we have to read fanfiction about us?” Sunggyu sighed, as he sat down on the sofa beside Woohyun.

“I don’t know…they told us we have to.”

“Who’s they?”

Woohyun looked around warily, before gripping onto Sunggyu’s sleeve. “I don’t know, but we better do what they say or they’ll kill us off or something.”

“Right.” Sunggyu opened up the laptop.

-

 “…And then Woohyun his magical love rod into Sunggyu’s blow hole.”

Sunggyu was tempted to throw the laptop across the room. “What the hell?! Do our fans think I’m a whale or something? Why the do I have a blowhole?”

He turned, noticing Woohyun huddled in the corner, clutching onto a glittery star wand. Sunggyu recognized it as the wand Woohyun liked to prance around the house with, in nothing but his underwear, while singing the Sailor Moon theme song.

“Hyung…” Woohyun stared wide-eyed at the leader. “The fans are scary…”

-

“…And then Woohyun stuck his tree root into Sunggyu’s sink hole.”

Sunggyu slapped a palm to his forehead. “Now I’m just an inanimate object?! Sink hole? Really inspirits? Really?”

“I don’t get it hyung.” Woohyun piped up. “Tree root? What do they mean by that?”

Sunggyu snorted. “Are you seriously…?” But then he noticed the way Woohyun was dumbly blinking, and realized he really didn’t get it. “Uh…”

“Hm?” Woohyun tilted his head.

Sunggyu coughed lightly, averting his eyes. “Let’s just move on to another genre…”

-

“And more tears escaped Woohyun’s eyes as Sunggyu breathed his last breath forever.”

Sunggyu heaved a sigh. “And in this one I die.” He turned to Woohyun. “Do the fans hate me that much? First I’m a whale, then a sink, and then I die!”

“Of course not, the fans love you hyung.” Woohyun grinned.

“Well they have a funny way of showing it.” Sunggyu muttered. “Let’s move on to the next one, before I lose my will…”

-

“And then Sunggyu became Woohyun’s wifey and they lived in their magical house made of candy with their five children and their pet unicorn named Mr. Fluffy Tedison. The End.”

“I’m done.” Sunggyu slammed the laptop shut. “Never again…”

“I don’t understand. Did you become a woman in the story?” Woohyun scratched his head. “How did you give birth to five children and a unicorn?”

“I didn’t give birth to the unicorn!” Sunggyu groaned. “And I don’t know. That was truly the stupidest thing I’ve ever read…even worse than the sinkhole one.”

“Yeah, who names their unicorn Mr. Fluffy Tedison?” Woohyun snorted. “They should’ve named it something cooler like…Horns McGee!”

Sunggyu shot him a you’re-too-dumb-to-live look. “I think you’re kind of missing the point here. And that name’s even worse!”

“Horns McGee is an awesome name!”

“Yeah, if you’re trying to strip the unicorn of it dignity.” Sunggyu retorted.

Woohyun gasped. “Hyung! How could say something so indecent?”

“Indecent? I never—.”

“You just talked about stripping the unicorn, so how do you expect it to keep its dignity then?” Woohyun pouted.

Sunggyu silently stared at Woohyun for what felt like hours—when in reality it was only about 5 seconds. “…This is why you wear a gag during .”