Space Pants

xoxo

Title: Space pants

Summary: Woohyun attempts pick up lines

Rated: 13+

Genres: Comedy, Grease, Dumb

I wrote this one a while back…I originally intended this oneshot/drabble collection to be entirely about Woohyun attempting bad pick up lines but then I realized I would die writing 1321421 chapters of grease.

-

Nam Woohyun walked into a dark, crowded club on a Saturday night. He spotted a beautiful person sitting at the bar. You know how this story goes…or do you? Well Woohyun sure does…or at least he liked to think he does.

He sat down beside the pretty person, and put on a charming smile.

“Hey.”

The girl sitting next to him turned, and after taking in Woohyun’s face, she smiled flirtatiously.

“How’s your fever?” Woohyun asked.

“Huh?” The girl blinked. “What fever?”

“Oh,” Woohyun gasped, putting a hand to his mouth. Then he leaned back smirking, “You just look hot to me.”

The girl’s smile immediately faded, and Woohyun instinctively covered his face.

But luckily the girl didn’t slap him, and chose to leave without another word.

“That was close…” He murmured, relishing in having his face remaining unharmed. He looked up when someone filled the previously empty seat beside him.

“Struck out, huh?”

Woohyun quietly looked away. He didn’t know who the guy was, and he generally didn’t talk to people he didn’t know (unless they were pretty girls).

“Yah, I’m talking to you.” The guy nudged his arm.

“I’m sorry, do I know you?” Woohyun furrowed his brows.

The man pouted, his lips protruding in a rather cute manner. “You were here yesterday. And you tripped…you don’t remember?”

“Yesterday…?”

-

Woohyun was confident as ever, sauntering into the bar like he owned the place. Well at least that’s what he thought he looked like. In reality however…

He was so busy winking at some girl across the room, that he failed to notice his untied shoelaces, and tripped over his own feet. He fell face forward, bringing down a random stranger with him. But lucky he fell onto something very soft and comfy. Like a pillow…a warm squishy—.

“Get off me .”

Woohyun raised his head to realize, that no. It was not a pillow, but a person’s stomach that he had face planted onto. And it wasn’t even a girl person with s, but a man person with moobs.

-

“Ah! You were that guy with the soft tummy!” Woohyun pointed a finger at him.

Sunggyu rolled his eyes. “And you were that clutz who fell.”

Woohyun pouted. “You’re quite snippy.”

“And you’re quite stupid.” Sunggyu retorted.

“Why did you sit next to me then?” Woohyun took a sip of the vibrant colored drink the bartender had just served him. When he didn’t get an answer, he turned to see Sunggyu looking away, biting his lip. “Well?”

“I…I was just trying to be nice!” Sunggyu stammered.

“Huh?” Woohyun smiled stupidly. “Why are you getting embarrassed?”

“I-I’m not!” Sunggyu stuttered, hastily hopping off the bar stool, causing his phone to slip from his pocket to the floor. “Ah…” He mumbled and bent over to pick it up. Woohyun absently glanced in his direction, and couldn’t help but stare. Yes, it was probably inappropriate to be so blatantly staring at another man’s in a public setting like this. But Woohyun was never one for acting appropriate.

“Are those space pants?”

“What?” Sunggyu turned to him. “Space—?”

“Because your is out of this world!”

Fortunately Woohyun’s face was saved from harm once again. Unfortunately his family jewels were not.