Back to reality

Its your choice

Chaerin POV

https://welovebom.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/cldarabom.png?w=625

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Till the end she tried to ruin you?!" Bom Unnie sighed "She's really a psycho!"

"Nope its just not that, Chaerin you choose the wrong guy that is why" Dara chuckled

"UNNIE! Oppa is beside me and he can hear us!"

Dara Unnie sneered "I KNOW! That is why i am saying this! Aigoogoogo0goo he thinks he's all that!" 

SooHyuk Oppa pulled my wrist so that he can be in the videocall, "Noona! how wrong can she be when I'm so tall, y, charming, romantic and i even have abs. Only YOU who will never see that in me" he smirked.

Dara defeated, "ah ya right, aigoo cham, have fun you guys on your last night!"

"See you guys when I'm back and Have fun food hunting! Love yous"

Soohyuk wrap his arms around my waist and pulled me back on the bed while wrapping his legs around mine as well , "i dont want this vacation to end!!! I will be crazy busy when i get back. What should i do?"

"what should you do? no choice you've got to earn a living and get ready for the future" while i tried to get out from his grip and sat right up

"for the future?" he kissed my arm moving towards my shoulder as he slowly sits right back up, "are you going to marry me?" giving me a kiss on the neck and bite my ear as if like he know all my weak areas.

I put my two hands holding his face and gave him a peck, "are YOU going to marry me?"

"if you'll do it with me now and have my kids" he smirked.

I pushed his face aside lightly and get into position for bed because let's be real, we did it like the whole time we were here and i am really tired and just wanted to rest on our last night here.

"oh cmon chaerin" he snuggled and started kissing me all over my neck and face.

"Oppa" i rolled over and pin him down "Can we just go to bed?"

"When's your period again?"

As i tuck him and myself under the blanket " its coming........... tomorrow."

"really?" he wrapped his arms around me and gave a peck on my cheeks making me feel all vulnerable again after being annoyed for a second. All these hormones better get their act together.

Trust me, we did not plan to be in bed this early and we wanted to party the night away but We have an afternoon flight the next day and you know we can all never leave out the photoshoot session. So Jiyong Oppa suggested that all of us go to bed early and wake up even earlier to get ourselves ready. And so we did. As early as 5am i dragged myself out of bed to get my makeup done. Me and Yeonhee Unnie had to get the guys ready as well while Yanggeng Oppa picked all of our outfit of the day or rather for the diy shoot.

"Youngbae Oppa, are you really going to sleep infront of me while my eyes are burining from not having enough sleep and plus doing all of your smelly faces?!"

With his eyes closed ," Chaerin, you're the best" putting his thumbs up and a smirk.

"How much longer is this going to take cause we gotta keep it going or else we wouldnt have enough time?" Jiyong oppa always keeping track 

"I think i'll be done in 5"

All of luggages were out by 7 and we went on to search for a good spot. It amazes me how we work so well with each other and we know who we are better paired with when it comes to things like this. For now i have to be seperated with SooHyuk Oppa because we have different style so me and Yanggeng Oppa are off to find a perfect spot.

"Chaerin-ah, why dont you look towards the camera, it think it will turn out pretty ."

Turning my head at different angles ,"like this?"

"Ahhh perfect! But lets just take a couple more maybe full shot and more up close shots"

I'm trying to hard to get it perfect when i suddenly heard a clap from behind.

"Thats my baby right there so perfect! mamamiyah!" while he claps and walk towards us.

YoungKwang oppa looked at Soohyuk is embarassment , "Aigoo cham,you definitely know how to make us look stupid"

"Oppa stop it!Everyone's looking!" pretty sure he wasnt satisfied with his 'gesture'

He was cute-ly sulking as he browse through all the pictures taken. All of a sudden he goes,

"Yeap this hottie is my girlfriend!" he pointed at me with all the paser-bys staring at us.

"Sorry, we don know him" as we all slowly walked away. It was so awkward when they all had a confused look on their faces.

"Anyway are you guys done?" yanggeng asked as we were walking down the small hill.

"we've beeen done ages ago! But this fool wanted to spy on his girlfriend so we had been hiding from behind the wall"

"it must be hard on you oppa! I'm really sorry. This man has become a fool" i smirk as i rubbed the dirt off Youngkwang's knees.

"You're just so beautiful, so what do you want me to do?" giving me a silly smile.

Yanggeng suddenly squimiring his hands in his pocket and took his phone out, "okay we're f**ked Jiyong's calling and its about time that we rin now cause out flights' at 12 and now its going to 10."

Placing my hand on Soohyuk Oppa's arm, "Yup, We're definitely F**ked" and we all started sprinting.

"Ahhh now i'm sweating!"

"Oppa you should stop it really." giving him the -.- face

We were all in the plane just in time before the screen changes to gate closed and i admit it was all thanks to us for being late but he really didnt have to kept bringing it up and repeat it over and over again until we board the plane. I was really annoyed at that point of time.

SooHyuk POV

"We wouldnt have to run if you guys werent late!" Jiyong moved his body forward so that he could look at Chaerin from his seat as they were sitting at the opposite end.

"Let's just have a good rest~" TOP pushed Jiyong back lightly so he could calm down.

I was getting ready just in case anything happens which i pray so hard nothing will happen but really you shouldnt be messing with someone who's period is on its way you know.

"but what i said is true. I wanted to take my own time and just preparing myself that this vacation is going to end then it would be back to reality but guess someone just had to ruin it" Jiyong was mumbling and i swear we could all hear it clearly as if he was provoking Chaerin.

And i guess it right.

"Yes i was late then what are you going to do about it?" Chaerin replied with a mumble.

I squeeze her thighs lightly so that she could calm down.

"Its so ridiculous! We made it into the plane didnt we?" she combs her hair back with her fingers roughly and looked out at the window trying to calm herself.

Out of a sudden, Jiyong stood up , "Thats not the F**king point! I said we could have stroll in if we wasnt late! do you get it?! We were sprinting towards our gate and THATS the difference!"

"Jiyong-ahh stop it~" Youngbae couldnt handle it "we were at least on time for our flight. they apologised didnt they? Just let it go!"

The ambience started turning cold and i couldt say anything because i was part of that 'late'. So that pretty much concludes our journey back home, no voices were heard and everyone was walking on an eggshell.

*announcement of the plane touching down soon*

"Chaerin-ah~" Jiyong called upon Chaerin coolly with his back still on his sit as he looks infront with his shades and mask on.

"What?!" Chaerin looked at him

"I'm sorry~" yup JiYong definitely sound like guilty

Chaerin rolled her eyeballs and smirked. 

I looked at her and i hated how she can possibly make me smile proudly at her, flattering me over and over again. I pulled her head closer towards my shoulder and gave her a peck at her temple. And she suddenly pushed me.

"Why? hormonal change?"

She gave me a death stare, "Oppa." few seconds of silent, "We're in public pabo."

"Right." Looking at her from the corner of my eye as one of the stewardess was walkinng past, " you scare me! i thought lightning would strike again" i whispered.

"Back to reality" She sighed.

After arriving in Seoul, we had to exit at different timing and go different ways as there were fans and paparazzi waiting for us. Jonghyun followed me back and we were bumped out as soon as we reached home. The first thing i saw in the morning as i checked my IG feed, Chaerin posted a few pictures.

chaelinCL: #neverforget 

chaelinCL: BACKHOMEE 

I'm still in awe at how beautiful she looks and definitely that legit embarassment between Chaerin and Jiyong after their argument,that picture says it all, no doubt. I know i am definitely going to have a good day today. I wonder if she knows how she never fails to make me smile as soon as i wake up and setting my mood right throughout the whole day. I feel like i could go through anything and everything knowing that i have her love and support. And i hope that will never change for forever because my love for her is eternity.

 Soohyuk to Chaerin via text:

"Good Morning Beautiful! Hope you have a great day today. I'm going to love and miss you sweetheart"

Chaerin to SooHyuk via text:

"Good Morning Oppa! you have a schedule today?"

Soohyuk to Chaerin via text:

"yes, i would probably head to the salon in abit. my manager is already here~"

"did you have a good sleep?"

"i was so bumped out yesterday"

"did you get home safely?"

Chaerin to Soohyuk via text:

"haha guess what oppa!"

"i just got back home now"

"we hang out at the studio for abit and had supper"

"i was just about to leave but mino decided that he wanted to join us so we hang out till just now"

Soohyuk to Chaerin via text:

"omg~your eyebags could probably weigh 10kg by now"

"wash up and go to bed alright"

"I dont think i could text or call you until tomorrow"

"i've got filming for my first episode. I love you chaerin"

leesoohyuk: 🌞

Chaerin to Soohyuk via text:

"wow my man looking gooooood~"

"I love you too Oppa"

"Jonghyun-ah~ I'm going out now. I made you breakfast just heat it up~"

"got it! Safe ride to work~"

" Thanks~"

"and one more thing hyung, please becareful. We cant act as if nothing happened. God knows what she's up to next..." Jonghyun showing his guilty face once again.

Giving him a light massage on his shoulder, "i HOPE she doesnt do anything else. she can try me this time round~"

Jonghyun nodded, "i got your back hyung"