Ideal Vacation Part 1

Its your choice

SooHyuk POV

ya chaerin what’s that you’re scrolling?”

“this? Its called instragram Oppa~You should do one too. Its really easy~”

“Really? Nahh~I still want to be the mysterious guy in BigBang~”

“HAHAHA hyung what are you talking about aigoo really  this hyung~”

“But we manage to drag him along today~so Oppa~~” Chaerin giving T.O.P that smirk, “second time seeing your body maybe?Oppa have you seen it?You should’ve seen it live!”

“Yup yup I saw it when we had schedule together the other day~Aigoo when is the 2 Js gonna arrive,I’m getting really sleepy right now~”

“I don’t even know if we could wake Youngbae up,he’s really passed out” everyone looking at Youngbae who’s lying on the bench.

“So Chaerin how do you post this on…what is this called again?”

“Its called Instagram Oppa~Okay but first you need to take a selfie~”Chaerin took hers.

“selfie as in selca? Okay then so are you going to post this up now?” Chaerin giving T.o.P the WTF face, “why don’t we take a selfie and post it? Ya yay a hyuksoo why don’t you take it for us?”

After so many poses that they did finally I passed being the photographer,”Okay this is good.I really look cool and handsome in this picture~”

“Aigoooo really this oppa~”

chaelin_cl #doomdadadoomdada #mr.t.o.p 

It was 3 am in the morning at YG building and it was the meeting point for all of us. Our flights’ at 5 and we were still sitting around at the cafeteria while waiting for the late comers.

“The Queen finally got her way~” JongHyun walking towards us with his half awake face and started the morning by teasing Chaerin.

“Why are you guys so late~? Look at the time” Jiyong getting annoyed. Everyone were literally cranky cause we were all tired from our schedule.

“Come lets go before we miss our flight.Okay so who is taking who’s car?So we split 5,5 and 3?”

“That would be great. So who’s with me?Oppa and Yanggeng and Sungmin oppa and unnie is that okay?” Chaerin slips her hand onto my arms.

“Me,Youngkwang,sungjoon,yanggeng and manager hyung”

“Alright so the 3 top stars together? Alright then we’re off with a good start lets’s go!”

After the long flight and traveling for 6473 miles,we finally reach our ideal vacation! Words can’t describe how beautiful the ocean was and we were greeted with cocktails as soon as we arrive.

“I’m so happy to be here with you” I kissed her forehead.

She hugged me tight, “ me too~I’m so happy to see this part of the beautiful world with you~”

“ya ya ya this two stop being all lovey dovey and lets head to  our rooms , unpack then its time to jump in!!!!”

Chaerin gave a good punch on Jonghyun’s arm, “ aigoo aigoo this oppa~stop it when I’m being nice or else I’m going to throw you at where the sharks at~”

We got to our rooms respectively and obviously I’m sharing a room with Chaerin.It seems like we brought the whole closet here.Definitely romantic with our bed facing the sea,flower petals sprinkled on our bed

and what is more amazing than having our own pool.

Since there were only 2 bedrooms with super comfy king size beds in the villa,only the couples get to enjoy the rooms.

But I predict  not because I’m pretty sure the rascals (JongHyun,YoungKwang,SungJoon) would find their way to conquer  our room and this soft-hearted hyung would give in.

“So this is our first honeymoon?”

“looks like it…which shorts should I wear first?”

“since I’m gonna use this black,you should wear the black one too.”

“ohh,that’s classy.Are you just going to wear it  like that? Isn’t it too revealing?”

“Oppa…” Chaerin giving me that pissed look, “Its not like they’ve never seen me in swimsuits…I want to enjoy the sun!”

“But we’re going snorkelling first you sure you want to wear that?” she nodded and sighed, “I’m just making sure that your swimsuit would keep intact the whole time and you just sighed at me…”

“What’s wrong with you oppa?” she cut my sentence off , “Oppa lets not fight right now…no I mean lets not fight over ridiculous matters like this.I’m a woman and I have my rights over what I wear and do.Its not like I would leave you when I wear this.I would still love you…So are we fine now?”

“ookay~”

“I Love you~now come here” as she pulled me nearer to the edge of the bed where she was sitting and wrapped her legs around mine.As soon as our lips touched,it leads to another and so we make out before heading out.

So the first day went by pretty fast with us snorkelling and having dinner by the beach afterwards.Although we were all jet lag,we didn’t want to waste our time by sleeping in early and so we decided to play some games.

Chaerin POV

“One shot! One Shot! One Shot!”

I don’t know if I was the only who notices that JongHyun was really ditracted.He wasn’t enjoying this game we’re playing and he kept looking at his phone.I thought he was texting Minzy but it doesn’t look like it.

“Guys,excuse me I’v got to take this call.”

I thought he might be hurt from what I said earlier but nonetheless tho we’re like Tom and Jerry,we were always cool with the teasing.It couldn’t be avoided,I definitely need to catch a glimpse of what he was doing. Our eyes met. Those eyes that I saw,I know something was not right.

“NO MORE!Lets end this ! I will never be able to win.Shall take a  night walk outside before I head to bed.Who’s with me” Sungjoon stood up in despair because he just at games.

“Nope”

“I need my beauty sleep.”

“Goodnight everyone!”

Coming from the BigBang Oppas since they worked overnight before our trip.

“Ya hong jonghyun! do you want to come along?” Yanggeng questioned.

“Nahh I’ll pass. I’m really tired” he looked shocked just by that simple question.

While the rest were getting up ffrom their seat for their night adventure, “how about you two?”Sungmin oppa asked while I send them off to the door.

“Nahh we’ll just sit around here.”

While I clean up the mess, “Oppa if you’re really tired go sleep in our room for tonight!” SInce it was closest to the living room.

“Yes hyung just sleep in our room just for tonight!”

“You guys sure about this?You guys want us 3 on that 1 bed?”

“Oppa at this point,you’re going to faint.You look really tired. Just go sleep in our room.” Pushing the 3 of them to the room, “Goodnight~~~” as I switched off the lights.

“Okay so now what?2 of us and the living room?”

“I  guess so~”

I totally had forgotten about JongHyun.He wasn’t in the living room where he should’ve been sleeping neither he was in the shower.Just as I was about to fall asleep after 30 minutes we settled down on this comfy sofa,those people from the night adventure came back like they just met a ghost.

Yeonhee bumped her onto my lap , “Chaerin-yahh DAE~~~~~~BAK!”

“wae?Wae? Why are you guys panting?”

“Did something happened?” hyuksoo oppa was also curious .

“Really extremely really really really DAE~~~~~~~~~~~BAK!” Youngkwang trying to act all cute with his smile.

“Ah waeeeeeee~?!”

“You guys are making me frustrated too!”

“You guys totally wouldn’t believe what we just saw” Sungjoon oppa trying to act cool while opening a can drink.

“Either you say it or not.Quick choose one!” I was really getting frustrated,”Unnie tell me what is it…”

“Try guessing who,what,where we saw~” Unnie trying to play games with me

While Sungmin Oppa tried to give some hints to vampire,“You’re totally going to flip this table if you know who itis hyuksoo”

“we should just tell them” Yanggeng Oppa suggested.

“Okay are you both ready?” the both of us nodded,”We saw…………………………”