Hope guides me.

Its your choice

Chaerin POV

“Ahhh UNNIE~stop it~” the whole room was filled with laughters as Dara Unnie doing her infamous dork dance , “aishhh really! I’ll be back. I need to piss right now~”

“Chaerin ahhh I’ll go with you~” Bom cling onto my arms.

All the other artist and idols were gathered here for the music award show. Crowded as it is at the backstage.

“Annyonghaseyo sunbaenim,I’ve listened to your single and I love it! And Bom unnie you’re really a goddess.Cant wait for your performance later,” a member of Girl’s Day greeted me.

“Ahhh really?Glad that you like it. I’ve heard your new album too. I’ll look forward for your performance later on!”

“See you later sunbaenim!”

“Ya chaerin ahh where’s the toilet I really cant hold it in any longer.”

I tapped on Bom’s hands , “actually I have no idea too.”

We walked along the hallway to find the toilet and got to stopped for a few times to exchange greetings with the other artist that were there.

“Ahhhh FINALLY!” Bom unnie ran in the cubicle.

I thought we were the only ones there. I was right beside Bom’s cubicle when I heard the main toilet door opened and a familiar voice heard. I saw Bom’s feet tapping the floor in between our cubicle partition. Seems like she knew who was it.

“Ya~Its been so long since we’ve met!”

“I was in Japan the whole time what else. Our company trying to drive us away from Korea for the time being because you know the contracts issue and all~”

“Ahh right! Then what about you and That Oppa? I saw the article and I was like ‘Uwahh this girl is on the run even after just a break up’ you are really daebak~”

“Look who’s talking. As if like I didn’t know now you’re with who. But you know there’s always going to be a trying to ruin my stage~”

“Is she whom I think she is? I heard she stole him from you or something. Wow that girl own it. I didn’t know she’s that type of person…”

“Not that type of person?! Ya just look at her. Look at the clothes she wears she look exactly like someone who would steal someone elses man. So provocative~Aish I’m really disgusted.”

I stood up from the toilet seat. Only God knows how much I’m burning inside.

“She’s my idol and she’s hot okay! Don’t say that. Well but she’s still human afterall and we should not judge a book by its cover. I really cant believe she did that.And I heard she’s actually dating someone from the same company..”

“Oh you heard about it? I wish the whole world knows what type of person she is. She’s such a . Why would Oppa choose her over me.So what if she’s the Queen? For me the Queen is Hyori Unnie ya!”

Suddenly the door beside my cubicle banged against the partition, “Ya kids~! What are you guys talking about? Oh so you’re the one spreading all these rumors about Chaerin when you’re the one describing  yourself to others?!”

“UNNIE!” the two girls trembled, “ Ani Unnie that wasn’t my intention.”

“What do you mean that wasn’t your intention?! I was her right before you came in and I heard everything!!Thanks for taking me as a Queen, I respected you as my hoobae and if you are not happy with her,then tell her in her face! This not the right way as colleagues…”

“Bian Unnie~”

“ Ani don’t say sorry to me! “ there were a few seconds of silence, “Lee chaerin,You,…come out now!”

I could hear Bom’s “ottoke ottoke voice”. I took a deep breathe in,unlock the cubicle door and my eyes went straight to Hara. And there I found 4 Minute hyunah standing there.

“Ahhh ppali,isn’t there something you should say to her?! Who do you think you are calling someone else a ! For all those time you hang out with me have I ever taught you that or speak ill of anyone?!”

“Hara,so you lied to me?.....” Hyunah sounded really disappointed.

“Thanks for always speaking of and reminding everyone of me.Probably that’s how I got famous and I think I should be proud of myself to make such a wise decision not to hang out with people like you cause you’re not as badass as what I thought you would be. Good game Hara.”

She gave me that unsatisfying glare which I probably don’t care much.

 Bom unlock herself from the cubicle and looked at  me, “Chaerin-ah~lets go.” She pulled my hand away and brushed my shoulder off Hara’s as I walked out of the washroom.

“Chaerin-ahh just forget about it and lets just do  our best tonight! In my eyes,although you’re younger,you’re the Queen.You taught me so many things that I don’t care about and you showed me how strong a woman should be.”

“Nahh I’m okay. Thanks Unnie! But for now lets~” I opened our backstage room, “NOLJA~~!! We’re so going to rock tonight!”

“YOU SCARE THE OUT OF ME!!!!!” Sungmin gave me a light smack in the stomach , “Ahh yup ya hyuksoo asked you to call him now~”

I almost forgot. Its been a week since we last met each other.Not much progress. We’re just like those typical celebrities couple who can’t even enjoy our date without having paparazzi around us. Home is where we spend our time together most of the time. My Unnies too are regularly meeting some Oppas. Pretty much so happy for them and I didn’t have to listen to Dara worrying she might not ever get married.I think she finally found someone she really likes although he’s from a band,I see that he’s quite reliable.I really can’t wait to have double dates with the members.It would really be fun just to think about it now. I’m so looking forward to Bom’s.

The phone rang while I was touching up my hair.

“are you busy now?”

“nope,just touching up my hair.whats up?”

“Ohh~you’re……..you’re okay right?”

“of course~!”

“Lets grab some food after this.The food at the reception and I’ll be presenting an award in like 10 minutes from now…”

“Unnie do we still have food in here?” “nan molla.there should be..” I searched through the boxes from blackjacks, “Oppa I think we have some leftover food,come to our room and eat before you go up,bring Jonghyun too since Minzy’s here too.”

I know its weird but we’re trying to match make Minzy and Jonghyun. So unlikely.

“ASA~! Okay we’ll come over now~See you”

SooHyuk POV

“I’m so sick and tired of Hara. Thanks Noona~! I’m going over to their room do you want to come too?”

“Aniya its nothing. Why must I go there? I’m the Queen right here,they should come here~”

“Arasso the Queen of all time. I’ll be doing fitting tomorrow at Yoni noona’s…”

“Okay I’ll be there to judge how great your walk is. Ppali just go.Send my regards to my another twin Queen.You’re so lucky to get her~”

“Noona Hwaiting!”

A long hallway to 2NE1’s room just to get my stomach filled with good foods.

“aigooo cham she’s doing it again.Hyung I don’t think you could ever get out of it”

“as long as we dont bumped into her in this hallway…..”

Right then,

“Speaking of the devil. L O L” JongHyun whispered from the back.

“Lets just ignore her”, well that’s what I thought in my head.

“Oppa! Shouldn’t you go that way?” Hara exclaimed.

“shameless~”

“Annyonghaseyo lee soohyukshii JongHyunshii” the rest of the members greeted us.

“yes hello hi” walk and ignore walk and ignore as I repeat those words in my head and walk away.That was easy!

“ okay so now….WHERE’S THE FOOD?!!!!!!”

“Oh you’re here? Sit down there and I’ll take the food for you.”

JongHyun giggled, “Owhhh Lee Chaerin acting all like a wife~”

“Okay no food for you!”

“Ya Hyuksoo shall we go for a vacation?” Yanggeng asked while he pour us a drink.

“Vacation? To where?”

“I don’t know. Like a short gateway.To the beach away from a crowded city.JongHyun,you’re up for it?”

“Me?Anything since I’m taking a break for now.We should ask the rest to come along too. Who else is going?”

“Chaerin is but the other girls already have something planned out. Sungmin and his girlfriend too together with Jiyong and youngbae.”

“I was thinking of BoraBora,Tahiti or Maldives.You guys?”

Girlfriend forever giving the most awesome ideas, “Great minds think alike Chaerin” I teased.

JongHyun shake his head, “Nahhh I’m with Seychelles”

“me too?” Yanggeng shrug, “are you creating the anti couple team here?”

“Aniya oppa choose one. Me or Seychelles?” That’s my girl.

“I don’t know about that lee chaerin. Oppa or BoraBora?” Jonghyun put his arm around Chaerin.

“Of course  Borabora! Why would I choose you my dear Oppa? You’re basically nothing to me~”

“Aigoo are you guys starting again?” Yanggeng sighed.

“You too,you’re just like the food I just ate.In a moment you’ll become poop my dear lee chaerin~”

“OPPA! I’m so gonna cruse you. I swear to God nature’s going to call you when you’re hosting later on and I’m going to sit back,relax and watch you burst into cold sweat~!”

“Ya you two idiots,the PD had been finding you guys! Ppali you guys are up next!” manager-nim had to interrupt .

“See you later,” I patted her knee as I got up from the sofa., “Noona hwaiting Minzy hwaiting! See you guys later~”

“My eyes on you LeeChaerin. Watch me from that screen~” Jonghyun’s last words before I finger flick his forehead.

The event ended almost to midnight.The girls had us over to their place for supper.

“Do you have any schedule tomorrow?”

“Nope but I think I’m going to go to the studio for abit.This beats are stuck in my head for far too long I cant stand it. My hands are already itching to write something.How about you?”

“I’ve got a fitting to do tomorrow…”

“so are you guys staying over?Oppa you know where to get the blankets and pillows right? Everything here is self-service cause I’m so tired right now~I’ll go to bed first.”

“No one cares about you chaerin just go to bed and dream of me.go go goodnight!”

“From now on me you War Hong Jonghyun-shii!”

The six of us continued eating while watching the rerun of The Heirs.Doing my normal routine while eating,scrooling through my Instagram feed.

chaelin_cl #thinktwicewhenutalkaboutme 

“Ahh cham noona,you were in the washroom with chaerin right just now,what exactly did that Hara said cause Hyori Noona not telling me the whole thing…”

“Just forget about it.I’m too lazy to remember everything.” Bom let out a heavy sigh.

“wae?did something happen just now?” Minzy being the confuse one.

“No…Aishh I don’t like that girl! Ani~how could she say that to our chaerin~does it make sense when she’s talking about herself to others and then put chaerin name in it~Aigoooo” Bom all torn up.

Bom ended up telling what the actual ed happened.Honesly,I’m about to wring someone’s neck.I think everyone would agree with me.Who in the world likes to see someone you love and care about get hurt because of you especially when she had her name and pride being brought down. I just can’t watch that and let it go.And this isn’t the first time it happened. I thought I had taught that Hara a lesson so is this what she does now?!

“Wow she’s really daebak~” Minzy at a loss for words.

“Hyung~I just want to remind you.You know how she is,she won’t ever give up unless she’s tired of it but with you,I don’t think she will ever get tired.Things can get really chaotic and we don’t know what she’s going to do next.” JongHyun reminding me the same thing over and over again.

Yanggeng patted my shoulder, “I really worry for you guys.Make sure to not make her cry.Chaerin may be strong but we wouldn’t know how she really feels in the inside.No matter what happens,these girls are her pillar of strength.She dotes on them so much.You need to try harder to be on the same level as them so then you can understand her more and she will be able to open up to you.”

“But I think he needs to open up to her first to let her know that ‘wow now he is opening up to me’ which means in another words you trust her and willing to share your ups and downs.Maybe later on chaerin would do the same thing too.” Bom added.

“And I think then your relationship would be more fun than now. Hyung,you and chaerin talks about the same thing everyday. You only exchange what you guys did for the day and not how you felt about it.I would get bored of the same questions you ask her everyday.”

“Oppa is like half-hearted in this relationship.If you love her and really want to be with her,show it and prove to  her. Don’t make her ask herself whether she’s really being loved by you or is she in this alone.Stop her from having all those misunderstanding and confusion.” Minzy agreeing to JongHyun.

And then there’s a minute of silent.I kind of reflected on my own actions within that short period.

“Okay so now you guys are saying this is all my fault?”

All of them glare at me , “NO!”

Obviously I got taken aback.Nevertheless,I got up and went to cuddle in with Chaerin.This ticklish feeling I am having deep inside me as soon as she snuggle in towards my chest.I bet she could hear my racing heart.Making my hand her pillow and a kiss on her forehead would do for the night.

“I’m sorry for what happened earlier today.I love you~” I whispered as I tuck her in deeper towards my chest.

She shake her head lightly as she drops a tear on my arms.