En Bloc

Its your choice

SooHyuk POV

“Chaerin-ah..” I called her name.

“mmmm?”

She looked really nervous.I wanted to see her so bad within that 5 months we were away from each other. I stare at her in the eyes. It was like our eyes were having conversations that our mouth wouldn’t talk about. ‘I miss you’ …’I miss you more’…’you’re doing fine?’…’not without you.. you?’…’not without you too. Do you love me?’…’Do you?’….’at least much more than myself.you?’…’its definitely bigger than the earth’…

We were reading each other’s mind continuously back and forth. Her eyes,her nose,her lips,her ears,her hair and just everything about her is beautiful;especially her heart. It seems like the world stop rotating for awhile so that this moment wouldn’t end.

I move a step closer and bending forward to kiss her forehead. I don’t care anymore. I just want everyone to know she’s mine. Her fingers on my chest pushing me gently backwards,

“I’m sorry. Now its not the right time. Everyone is here. Every eyes are watching.”

I sighed.

“erm chaerin-ah,I am going to change and film Style log in abit. Will you please hold my phone for me?”

Chaerin POV

He walked away. Why would he ask me to hold his phone? His phone suddenly rang. It was the alarm that alarmed the out of me. Why would he set an alarm? I saw his lock screen it says “Don’t worry. Slide it. You know my password.” Why would he save that as his lock screen? Out of curiosity I tried entering our anniversary date and it worked! I saw ‘Lee Chaerin X-file’.Dont tell me..? I press on it.There were only gazillion pictures of us and a memo note in that folder.

Hi Lee Chaerin,you have successfully entered my heart and you can’t escape until I allow you so. ‘Hi.How have you been?’ those were the only words that I re-type over and over again and because of you I didn’t sleep well for the last 5 months.i hesitated too much.And up till now,I still don’t have the courage to do so but well anyway I am doing this now. Sorry for being such a hypocrite and not being able to say this infront of you.You must always remember that I will always be at the same place,by your side and all you need to do is hold onto my hands.Just like the first day we met,it was unpredictable.You allure me just like a fox.Don’t look elsewhere and only look at me. I can’t promise that things won’t be broken but I swear I will never leave. I don’t care, I have no interest in anything else other than you.You are more precious than anyone else because you’re my everything. I always have a habit of giving only half of me but with you,I am more that willing to give you my everything. I get to taste what’s love and happiness like because of you.I only need your heart and smile that is only for me. I love you and can we have dinner after this,just the two of us? I’m hungry. I really miss you,Witch.

My mind is at ease and my heart spoke ,‘Oh My God now he calls me a witch?!’ I giggled to myself.

“Ya why are you smiling to yourself like a crazy ?” Yanggeng elbowed me.

“YA! OPPA! Where did you go?! I was so lost without!”

“Lol I thought you had Soohyuk” -.- “Come on lets go to the backstage.There’s too many people here.”

There were so many cameras and reporters surrounding me as I walk to the backstage.

“Camera team come here quick and film the top star!” Soohyuk pulled me for an interview with Stylelog and he was still undone with buttoning his shirt. I caught him giving me that look and I can’t deny I was blushing the whole time.

“what are you doing right now” while I do  my hair.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt9P9QXNYSQ

I was doing weird gestures to shook this awkwardly shy ambiance between the both of us and definitely he did the right thing by wearing a sunglass.I tried to focus on Jonghyun who was still wearing his boots and other things unrelated to Soohyuk Oppa. Of course I was happy and that was why I felt shy about it and trying to act all cool. I was doing big gestures to show him his phone and acknowledge him that I’ve read it. To be honest it was the first time I ever felt  so bold about doing something for someone. He’s lucky  he is the first and the last,hopefully.

Soohyuk POV

I was dying inside while I did the interview on her. I know she was so shy that she keeps on holding onto my arms unknowingly. But I had to leave her. Style log was on going for that day.

I felt a hand sliding into my pocket.How can even a small movement of her could make my heart flutter? She slip my phone into my pocket .

“Ya Hyuksoo,we’ll wait for you outside!”

“Arasso,I’ll finish this quickly.” Yanggeng pulled Chaerin’s arm and walked out.

-20 minutes later-

“Sorry Sorry for making you guys wait for so long!”

“right time. Come sit here!”

Instagram Update:

chaelin_cl there are no rulez

chaelin_cl there are no rulez 

“So…Are you guys going for a date?”

Without hesitation she answered, “ Of course! I don’t know how long I waited for this. Oppaneun?”

“its okay,we’ll have  bromance time. Have a great time!”

She held onto my shirt as walked on the grass patch,

“So…what are we going to ride?”

“my car…?”

“ohh you brought your car?”… “So where are we going to eat at?” … “Did you check your phone?”

“What my phone? Nope not yet. Want me to check it now?”

“Oh? Aniya its okay forget it. I’m so hungry right now!”

I drove around for at least an hour before we reach the restaurant. I was actually buying some time.

“Oppa! When are we going to reach?! I mean… Lets go home! I’ll just cook ramen or something!”

“ramen? Aniya I just can’t remember where’s the place at. I only came here once and the food was really delicious. Just wait..it’ll be worth it.”

Anon to Soohyuk via text:

“Its done,sir”

“Okay..turn to the right…then straight….then right again…And we’re here!”

“Woah! That’s fast!”

She went out of the car and looked around , “Oppa isn’t this…?”

I held her hands tight. I booked the whole restaurant especially for her. We’re both like in our own fantasy or drama to be precise with the staffs greeting us at the door and rose petals were sprinkled on the floor. The candles were light up along the pathway and heart shaped balloons were floating in the air.

“Oppa when did you prepare this?! Oh My God, everything its perfect. Oppa don’t tell me you already got everything planned out even before we met each other just now.”

“No obviously not. I didn’t see this coming too..”

“Then how did you find the time for all this?”

-Flashback to 2 hours ago –

“Hyung~What are you reading?”

“Oh? Its nothing. Is the filming done?”

“Nope not yet. We have one more interview to go in 5 minutes time.”

“Okay. You ahead first. I need to do something.”

I opened the ‘Lee chaerin X-file Reply’. It was a reply from her.

Lee SooHyuk-sshi,do you know how much I miss you too?how much I spend countless of nights hesitating whether to call you or not?how much I want to hug you?And how much frustration I had because I just wanted to tell you I’m sorry. Sorry for not being able to understand,trust and believe you. I love you and see only you.So you don’t have to worry about that.Its been a long rough road for us.Maybe we were rushing into it. Whatever it is,let’s do it right this time round. I’m not asking for a perfect relationship because I too can’t promise that I won’t screw up but afterall its going to make our relationship stronger.It seems like our threads of destiny had already tie a tight knot. And it seems like there is no one else left for me but only you. I’m having flashback of our first date,how nervous I was and I could still feel the adrenaline rush each time I see you. I love you to the moon and the back. p/s: Don’t call me a witch,I will not forgive you.

I squealed to myself.

I made a phone call to my manager who was nowhere to be seen, “ Can you help me to booked the whole restaurant and you know decorate it just like how I helped you set the venue for you to propose to your wife. I will text you all the details and everything. Please get it done as fast as possible. Thank you. I will treat you to something nice later.”

-End of flashback-

She laughed out loud. “Oppa you didn’t really have to do all this you know. Well anyway I appreciate it and thank you so much for this.”

Our eyes met. It was like our Love was so hot that it caught fire.

“Do you remember the first time we came here on our first date? I was perspiring continuously and I stutter a lot  because I was so nervous…hahahaha that was really..”

“ani. I only could remember you pants ripped!”

“YA! Ahahahah YOU DON’T START WITH THAT! Its all because of your long coat!”

“ Ani oppa why did you have to stepped on it! But it was really funny. Your split was so perfect!”

And that was how our night went. I send her back home and we sat in the car for an hour just talking about unforgettable memories of how we met and everything. It was just so perfect. The cold night breeze and cuddling with each other at the back seat. I used to be envious of how people could date freely but  not,I too has just an ordinary love life just like other people. I was fearless about getting caught because I don’t care anymore. I bet she feels the same way too. And as cliché as it may sound, Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever.. and she still have only a glimpse of how I feel for her.

Instagram Update:

chaelin_cl holdontight

soohyuk to chaerin via Text:

"You are just so beautiful. I am going to bed now. Sleep tight my love. :* "

Chaerin to Soohyuk via text:

"I have so many imperfections.You too."

SooHyuk to Chaerin via text:

"Girls being girls. I love all your imperfect flaws. And I've told God to send angels down to keep you company. I love you <3"

Chaerin to SooHyuk via text:

"Lol i just told God to send a satan under your bed.Hell of a night for you. I love you okay Bye!"

SooHyuk to Chaerin via text:

"how dare you! Arasso arasso i don't think this isnt going to end. I know you're tired since you're up talking nonsense. Go to bed now witch."

I giggled to myself, "Thank you God for letting me be with her. Let this be for forever till the day i die."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This should already be the ending tho but do you guys still want this to continue? My friend asked me too but it'll take some time if i did.