너는 내꺼야.

Its your choice

(SooHyuk POV)

"Isit okay?Can you walk?"

"of course~"

“Yes thats my girlfriend~!”

Chaerin had been complaining about the cutting of her dress eversince they got out of the dressing room. I wanted to tell her to stop whining as it was getting annoying but I just couldn’t because it’s the first red carpet event we’re both attending as a couple. To me,she’s pretty in whatever clothes she puts on even now she look extremely stunning!  I prefer her in these mermaid kind of skirt than the one she initially wanted which was bodycon.I wish she would be a little more conservative now that she’s mine. We did the interview and I knew she came to like what she was wearing too and had to agree with what I said earlier.

I hope everyone sees that satisfying look on my face during the interview.I'm so happy to be with my baby right now.Sadly I had to leave for another red carpet event.

“Ya Puma concolor, I’m leaving. I’ll see you later. Have a great time here~”

“Oh vampire? Already? I wish you could stay. Are you going with jonghyun?”

“Yes!Hopefully he’s early. I really need to go and get change. See you later~Text me when you’ve ended. I’ll pick you up~Oh and don’t forget your mission! Bye girls~!”

(Chaerin POV)

 

After watching the waiting room door shut,I finally could breathe. I’ve been trying to hold in my breath because of this tight clothes.It feels so good ping.

“Chaerin-ahh~ Unnie is so envious of you~ When is the love of my life going to come?” Dara Unnie pouts.

“Go and ask seungri aigoo this unnie~!” Bom whines “Chaerin-ahh go and find for your Dara unnie a boyfriend pleaseeee~”

All I could do was laugh at both my Unnies.They’re just so adorable! I couldn’t ask for a better life. I’m getting really nervous about my performance later. Which part should I do it~?

Vampire always ask me to do weird things. “How did I became his girlfriend aigoo~” I laughed to myself as I was touching up my make-up while browsing through naver.I never thought I would be with Soohyuk oppa.It didn’t even crossed my mind and he’s not even near to my ideal type.I still prefer Teddy though.

“Unnie daebak daebak look at all the comments. Everyone is asking you both to date. Aigoo I’m jealous~”

“why are you jealous? You have Dony Oppa right~” the whole room burst into laughter. We just love to tease Minzy and I really think that Dony and Minji would look good together other than with Hayi.

“CL-shi your performance is in 10 minutes time~Please get ready!” the PD came barging in our room.

“Arasso!” I was perspiring cold sweat. I was still thinking which part I should do it,the misssion~

-3 hours later-

Chaerin to Soohyuk via text:

“Oppa,I’m done and I’m already back at home. I don’t think we would be able to meet today. I’m too tired~”

“Chaerin-ahh I’m going back to my mum’s place tonight. Would you be okay alone?”

“Dara unnie! You promised to cook me food tonight! What is this~~~”

Soohyuk to Chaerin via text:

“Sighs. You’re always like this.Okay I’m turning back -.-“

“Bian Chaerin-ahh I’ll cook for you soon~Dadoong is sick. Unnie will be back tomorrow~”

And there she goes running off to save the cat. Then what about this cat who’s lying here like the walking dead. Should I ask him to come? No I shouldn’t. He would be so mad. But I miss his spicy rib stew. Ahh molla~

Chaerin to Soohyuk via text:

“OPPA STOPP! turn back. Cook for me Spicy rib stew please~~~I’m all alone now”

Within seconds,the door bell rang. Didn’t Dara just went out?

SooHyuk to Chaerin via text:

“Open the door please.”

I rushed to the door just in case anyone sees SooHyuk. He ran in like a penguin with heavy plastic bags in his grip.

“ahh ahh  its so heavy~”

“Oppa are you really a vampire? how did you get here so fast?!”

“Just now Dara Noona texted me saying that Dadoong is sick and ask me to cook for you. And so here I am. Ppali help me out here. And don’t I get a reward?” shows his y lips, “yeogiseo~ppali~”

I pinched his cute y lips, “Ani~ Lets cook I’m seriously very hungry right now.”

“hmph~ Just so you wait until I watch your recorded performance!”

Each time I look at him,there’s this tingly feeling in my heart which I couldn’t explain in words.As I watch him cook at the kitchen counter,even his back is perfect. Not only he understands my work,he respect me as a woman as well.He accept me for who I am.Although sometimes he’s a little over-protective,he’s always there. I’m pretty sure when we fall in love we don’t realise it. We just like that person and eventually we start defending them too. They make our crappy lives worth living for a few hours a day. They take away our pain, make us mad make us sad and embarrassed. But no matter what they make us feel we keep coming back for more. That’s just how love is,I guess.

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if its a little bit to draggy.Hope you guys like it :)

Anyway s should be included,Yayyyy or Nayyy?