Mariam. Danger.

My Secret Identity.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

✐ NINE

" D.O stop worrying already, gosh. I  doubt he hates you or something, " Chanyeol said and sighed for the fourth time. D.O regretted it, that he forced those words out of Baekhyun's mouth. Or, it was more that he took part in it. D.O nervously fiddled with his phone but his mind was still thinking about Baekhyun. He shook his head, he tried to focus on something else but nothing worked. 

 

 

" What have I done. " D.O mumbled. 

 

 

" Tea? " Sehun offered to D.O. He nodded in reply. It became silent. Suho's eyes were piercing at Sehun's neck, telling him to not spill any tea or whatsoever. Kai was already warming up his arm, ready to throw in some candy. Kris was at standby and Tao was hiding. 

 

 

" Here you are, " Sehun said and poured the lemon tea in to D.O's cup, Sehun breathed in and he slowly backed away with the can in his hand. Sehun stopped moving. , he thought and looked at the small small drop of tea on the table. D.O laughed with a dark face. 

 

 

" Shelter! " Tao shouted. D.O was rampaging around. 

 

 

" We're out of candy! " Suho shouted and ran away. 

 

 

" Oops, you're talking about candy with green color. Right? " Chanyeol was flustered and he slowly backed away just like the rest. 

 

 

" You damn bastard, you ate them didn't you. " Kai sighed. 

 

 

" You pieces of #&%!%, it took me freaking 3 hours to clean this table. And you're sabotaging it, Sehun. This is definitely not the first time isn't it? ¤%$&@#. " D.O yelled and pointed a finger at Sehun. Sehun snickered. Plan success, he thought. Some things just don't change. 

 

 

" That's the D.O I like, " Chanyeol said and laughed.  They both looked at each other with a smile. 

 

 

" There's trouble down there! Baekhyun was found wounded! " Xiumin shouted as he stormed in to the room. D.O's eyes became terrified. They all got shocked by the news. Lay immediately reacted and ran outside, there he saw Baekhyun getting his wounds and injuries treated by Chen.

 

 

" Who the hell did this to you Baekhyun?! " Lay yelled at the empty Baekhyun who showed no emotions. Baekhyun didn't care anymore, he just wanted to die. End all this pain and this depression. He had no longer any interest in his own life.

 

 

" Mariam Academy." Chen growled. Mariam Academy, known as this academy's biggest rival. The hatred the students had for each other was abnormal.

 

 

" Them again? Let's invade them, " Lay said and looked dead serious. Chen shook his head, it was too reckless to do that. Also by doing that, they'd risk various of things. Mariam students would attack anyone as long as they wore the Wukai uniform. Girl or age didn't matter to them, anything related to Wukai academy would trigger their anger and they'd immediately harass you. 

 

 

" Let it be, I don't care either way. " Baekhyun sighed and walked away, Chen really found Baekhyun hopeless. What made him like this? Where was the playboy? The cheerful and playful Baekhyun? Where did he go? Chen wanted the old Baekhyun back, this wasn't like Baekhyun at all. Chen put away his aid kit with a worried look as he saw Baekhyun halting away with his injuries. 

 

 

" Baekhyun! Where are you going? The Mariam students might chase you. " Lay shouted to Baekhyun, Baekhyun slightly waved his hand and walked away. The rest of Exo arrived later on. 

 

 

" Where's Baekhyun? " Chanyeol asked. Chen shrugged his shoulders, unable to think straight. 

 

 

" We, also known as Exo need to do something about this. We can't le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter