Troublesome Fellow.

My Secret Identity.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

✐ ELEVEN

 

"Your father is ing insane! " D.O screamed as he and Baekhyun ran away through someone's yard and out to the road. Baekhyun couldn't believe his eyes. This was beyond what he ever could've imagined his father doing, or more like stepfather. He could definitely not live around his father anymore, he was mentally ill and sick. 

 

 

They stopped running until they felt safe. The both of them panted roughly as they tried to speak from the shock. 

 

 

" What the hell did we even do to deserve that gun pointed at us? " D.O looked at Baekhyun with a worried look on his face. 

 

 

" I don't know, I haven't done anything bad. Why the heck would he point a gun at us for. What have I exactly done..." Baekhyun started to shed tears. His vision became blurry and he could feel D.O's hand resting on his shoulder. 

 

 

" Should we report this to the police? " D.O asked. 

 

 

" My father is a police. It feels like there will be no use even if we reported this matter. " Baekhyun gulped as he imagined what he could possibly do to his mother right now out of anger. Baekhyun got down on his knees, praying for his mother to be unhurt. Baekhyun bit his lip as he tried to hold back his tears. 

 

 

" Let's go home to my house. It's getting late, " D.O said and continued to pat Baekhyun's shoulder. 

 

 

" Hyungseok, please make me some dinner today. " Rin banged her head against the table. 

 

 

" Why? Do it yourself miss can-cook-everything-and-thinks-she's-better-than-anyone-at-it, " Hyungseok her brother said with a teasingly smile. Rin shot him a glare and got up quickly to prepare herself a decent meal. 

 

 

" Sis, are you not feeling well today? " Hyungseok asked Rin. Rin flinched. 

 

 

" I'm feeling perfectly fine, " she said and faked a smile. Hyungseok gave a nod but knew that something was wrong, he didn't bother to question her further though. 

 

 

" How are you feeling? " D.O placed the cup of tea in front of the tired Baekhyun. Baekhyun sighed heavily. 

 

 

" I don't know how I feel. I'm just so pissed right now, " Baekhyun said.  D.O could understand Baekhyun. 

 

 

His father literally aimed a gun on them, how could they not feel scared and annoyed. What use would it be to call the cops, they wouldn't do a thing. Cops these days were pretty much useless. Baekhyun gritted his teeth, the only thought he had now was his mother. He was worrying himself to sleep, D.O looked at Baekhyun while covering his body with a blanket. D.O turned off the lamp and slept quietly on his bed. 

 

 

Night passed and Rin wondered what would happen to her tomorrow, her identity was pretty much revealed to Baekhyun. She wouldn't be so surprised if people started to avoid her but maybe, if she's lucky he didn't tell anyone. Could she trust Baekhyun? The one who called her a monster in the past. This wasn't like Rin to worry so much, all she ever wanted was to live peacefully like a graceful girl. 

 

 

" Good night Hyungseok, tomorrow is your first day in school. Make sure to make lots of friends, I don't want a brother who's a loner, " Rin said and closed her eyes an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter