Danger.

My Secret Identity.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

✐ TEN

" What did I just hear? " Baekhyun's eyes were wide open with shock. Although he kind of got the feeling about it, he still became shocked. So Rin really is someone special, furthermore a former gangster. Baekhyun did not know what to say. He glanced at Rin's dark expression. Rin didn't feel good about this. The secret she had kept inside of her was revealed this early. Her world and identity broke in to pieces. There was nothing to say to cover it up. 

 

 

" I'm so sorry Baekhyun. " Rin bowed and almost cried. Baekhyun scratched the back of his head. He wondered why she was sorry. 

 

 

" If you're sorry for lying to me, then don't be sorry. I don't feel tricked or lied to at all. I'm just happy that you're not the ordinary innocent girl. But this is awesome, you had Zico under your wing? How cool isn't that! Tell me more! " Baekhyun excitedly took Rin's hands with his sparkling eyes that showed so much interest that it freaked Rin out. She was just speechless. 

 

 

" Y-You're not afraid of me? " Rin asked Baekhyun. 

 

 

Baekhyun looked puzzled and confused, why would he be afraid? " No, why's that? " Baekhyun replied. Rin had no idea on what Baekhyun was thinking at the moment. Zico was also very confused, he looked at Rin's dark expression and he tried to read the situation.

 

 

" Did I say something wrong? " Zico asked with a worried face, Rin shook her head and smiled. Rin was relieved at Baekhyun's reaction, but didn't he say that those kind of girls were monsters? She had too much thoughts in her head and decided to leave quietly. 

 

 

" Leader where are you going? " P.O shouted as he waved his arms to get Rin's attention. Rin snickered and left around the corner. Baekhyun watched her as she walked away, he wondered what to do now...Now that he knew her secret. Or, her real identity. 

 

 

" It's over. What can I do. I'll just transfer academy or something. I-I will never let myself turn into a monster again, " Rin said with a pained face. What was her reason for this? Why did she actually want to stop being a gangster. It was more complicated than what she had told Luhan, it was not because of the fact that she wanted to try on makeup or being girly. 

 

 

She was rejected by the guy she loved to much, she thought that they shared the same mutual feelings. But she got a clean no in the end. They guy even said why. His reason pained her heart more than anyone else. This guy actually called her disgusting and scary in front of all her gang members. That terrible memory who everyone forgot still remains in her head, she also remembered how Luhan and the rest beat him up. Well he deserved it.  

 

 

She wanted to prove that she was not some disgusting monster. She could be feminine as well, acting girly and all. She could do them all. But as time passed she had started to realize how much she missed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter