Party.

My Secret Identity.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

✐ FIVE

 

 

" , Luhan. Stop ing doing what you're going to do." Baekhyun grabbed Luhan's wrist with a firm grip. Luhan was like a monster when angry, no one could tame him. Taming him would be impossible. If Luhan was mad at the principal or the president he'd gladly give them a punch in the face without any regrets or guilt. Luhan was a cold person who rarely smiled. 

 

 

" Don't you ing tell me what to do, " Luhan said and pushed away Baekhyun. Baekhyun had no idea why he was so pissed at Bomi. Could it be because of Rin? No way. Luhan would  never ever care for any girls. But Baekhyun was still in doubt. He looked at Luhan as he stormed into the building. 

 

 

 

"   . . . " Baekhyun clawed his hair and followed Luhan. 

 

 

People were whispering after seeing Luhan, Luhan being the number one jjang of the school and voted as the guy the girls would ask out on a date who suddenly appeared made them all go crazy and people followed him around to see what exactly he was planning on doing. Not to mention that the playboy Baekhyun who takes all women's heart was with him. Baekhyun got more nervous and more nervous the closer they came to the classroom Bomi was in. 

 

 

" Luhan, why exactly are you so pissed? Is it because of Rin? " Baekhyun wondered, Luhan ignored it and continued to walk through the hallways with his heavy steps that attracted attention from all corners. Luhan kicked a chair as he entered the classroom. Rin was sitting alone in the back while reading a book with the deepest concentration. She had probably not seen Luhan or noticed him yet. Bomi smiled after seeing Luhan's appearance in the classroom.

 

 

Luhan was like a celebrity, but Baekhyun was just as famous and attracted just as much attention as Luhan. Baekhyun tugged Luhan's arm, but Luhan did not flinch or even bother with Baekhyun. He headed straight towards Bomi. 

 

 

" Who the do you think you are to throw that freaking desk out? Huh? You delusional brat. Go and find yourself a home, don't you ever dare to do what you just did to someone. " Luhan yelled, he pointed his finger and gave Bomi a warning glare. 

 

 

Bomi half laughed, making things worse. This world is so cruel, she thought. 

 

 

" Luhan, stop. Don't you dare hit anyone or hurt anyone in this house, " Rin said with a calm tone with her eyes still focused at the book. Luhan swallowed his saliva and dropped his head down, he ate his anger up just for Rin. He exhaled and inhaled and bowed his head to Rin.  

 

 

" Y-you're so messed up! You ing rebel. Y-You're such an ugly and you are a disgusting rude bastard and — " Bomi stopped blurting out hurtful comments. Bomi shed tears, but she was not sad. She was angry and pissed off. 

 

The classmates went silent.

 

 

" You disgusting , you dare to slap me?! " Bomi shouted with a high pitched voiced that made the people around her think: What the hell? She had gone completely nuts and not to mention that her classmates started to side with Rin already, they whispered and trash talked her. Bomi felt cornered, why was she the only one who had to suffer? 

 

 

" Don't you dare talk bad about Luhan. You get it? " Rin sat down in the midst of the chaos, Bomi had enough and ran out of the classroom. Rin watched Bomi as she ran out from the classroom with empty eyes. Luhan bowed his head as a silent apology towards Rin, Baekhyun just gaped at the whole thing. Not because of the drama, did he really see Luhan bow his head to Rin and did Rin just tame Luhan's anger? 

 

 

" Who the hell are you? " Baekhyun mouthed, he corrected his black cap and squatted down to meet Rin's eye level. He placed his arms at the desk and waited for a reply. 

 

 

" I'm Rin, nothing less or more, " Rin replied and pushed away Baekhyun's arm from the table. But Ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter