Regret.

My Secret Identity.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

✐ THIRTEEN

" I don't quite understand, you have so much blood covered over your head but when I cleaned it I saw no signs of an open wound that could lead to the amount of blood flowing out, " The nurse said and looked doubtfully at Bomi. Luhan gaped. 

 

 

" W-What? " Luhan's eyes got wide. He turned around to face Bomi who immediately looked away. 

 

 

" Yes, it seems like this girl has used pig blood or something to fool you little boy. " The nurse sighed and shook her head at the teenagers these days. Luhan stood up, his anger was boiling. He immediately pushed down Bomi out of anger. He couldn't contain himself. 

 

 

" You ing delusional ! You dared to pull ugly cheap tricks on me!? " Luhan gritted his teeth, the nurse quickly and forcefully pulled Luhan away from Bomi. He ended up walking out while cursing. He shook his head slowly, thanks to that girl called Bomi he now — officially — had betrayed his own leader. Picking Bomi over Rin, he deserved a punishment. He clenched his fist with frustration. 

 

 

" What have I done. " Luhan clawed his hair. 

 

 

Baekhyun ran with all his might, he was searching for Luhan desperately and there he stood, right in front of him. Baekhyun's face turned dark at the sight of Luhan. Baekhyun was ready to fight, he took off his jacket and threw it down on the floor. Luhan had yet to realize Baekhyun's presence. 

 

 

Baekhyun yelled as he ran towards Luhan to land a punch on his beautiful face but Luhan's quick reflexes helped him to avoid the punch from Baekhyun. Luhan gave off a shocked face. 

 

 

" Damn bastard, you trusted Bomi over Rin? How could you! " Baekhyun shouted on top of his lungs and pointed a finger at Luhan, he could sense Baekhyun's anger. Baekhyun was really mad and pissed off. It wasn't an act. Luhan could clearly see that. 

 

 

" I'm so sorry, I didn't know what to do! " Luhan closed his eyes, he showed regret. Luhan got down on his knees, reflecting on what he did. Baekhyun clenched his fist. 

 

 

" Didn't know what to do? " Baekhyun snickered. Bull, Baekhyun thought.

 

 

" Punish me, do whatever you want. " Luhan looked up at Baekhyun with a smile that made him ever more annoyed and pissed. 

 

 

" Fight me, " Baekhyun said. Luhan's face hardened, he could do nothing else but to listen to Baekhyun's request. He dusted off the dirt on his pants and stood up with a posture showing that he was ready to fight Baekhyun. 

 

 

" Come at me then, " Luhan said in a calm voice. Baekhyun his underlip and punched Luhan with all strength he had, he was venting his anger out on Luhan. The images of Rin's swollen foot and bruises was swirling around in Baekhyun's mind as he and Luhan fought. 

 

 

Luhan landed a punch at Baekhyun and vice versa. It was a brotherly fight, Baekhyun kicked Luhan's leg but Luhan quickly landed a punch on Baekhyun. They pushed each other and slammed each other against the walls. They ended up heavily injured after fighting. They were lying on the floor while panting roughly. 

 

 

" Still can't believe you trusted Bomi though, bro, " Baekhyun said in the midst of everything. 

 

 

" I need to find Rin and apologize. " Luhan sat up straight. Baekhyun shook his head. 

 

 

" Rin's in hospital, let her rest at first. She was injured badly, bastard you should've gone to Rin instead of Bomi, " Baekhyun said in a low voice, Baekhyun could see the anger on Luhan's face after knowing about Rin being heavily injured right now, Luhan clenched his fists. He had failed terribly, he regr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter