Plan.

My Secret Identity.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

✐ FIFTEEN

 

" I'm sorry guys. " Rin looked away with a guilty look on her face causing everyone's heart to ache in pain. 

 

Silence only followed them. The peace and smiles had vanished and they were basically choking on this bad mood. Baekhyun was way too sad to even make the mood lighter, no one dared to say a word. The reaction was calmer than expected. Rin sighed. 

 

" Let's not be this depressed. " Rin forced a smile. Chanyeol closed his eyes, he swore over and over again that he'd never ever make Rin cry. He hated her tears, her tears were painful to watch. Baekhyun squatted down hopelessly, he had no hope or whatever regarding his father anymore. He should have just obeyed his father like he used to do. Why did he involve his buddies? Why? Baekhyun bit his underlip. Was there a way for him to fix this, to solve this, to make his dad retreat, to put his own father in the jail? Was there a solution? 

 

" We need to combine our brains, I'm ready to put my all to get my father in jail. " Baekhyun said. The rest looked at each other and nodded. They were determined now, they were ready to bring their brains together and find a way to deal with Baekhyun's father. 

 

" I really think we should call the police ... but with evidence of course. " Rin mumbled. The rest agreed without a second thought, but how would they bring a clear evidence to the police? 

 

" A video tape for sure. That's probably the only way? " D.O shrugged. The rest agreed once again. 

 

" Why didn't we come up with this earlier? " Chanyeol sighed and chuckled. 

 

" I wonder. " Kris replied and laughed with Chanyeol, everyone ended up laughing together. Indeed, it was this easy. All they needed was to tape the whole scene, the scene of Baekhyun's father abusing him, probably. But Baekhyun's life could be in danger if he did that, his father carried a gun after all. His father would probably not even hesitate to fire the gun at Baekhyun. 

 

" But what we are about to do is really dangerous. Both for us and especially Baekhyun. " Rin finally said. 

 

" There's no other way. We have to do it like this. Or maybe we should call the police, they should witness the whole scene themselves! " Xiumin beamed. Everyone froze up. That's an even better idea. Everyone's depressed and dull expressions became all bright and smiley. They had almost forgotten about Rin's secret identity until Chen mentioned it again. 

 

" But I'm still very curious here. You are an infamous former gangster leader, why did you leave that position? " Chen asked. Rin stopped breathing, everyone could tell that Rin was uncomfortable. Tao flicked Chen's forehead with an angry expression. 

 

" Don't trouble my savior, she's beyond amazing. She probably left because she was too awesome for them. " Tao joked and smiled at Rin who awkwardly smiled back. Luhan rolled his eyes and laughed. 

 

" Heh, the reason will be forever a secret. I will never ever reveal it to anyone. " Rin flushed red at the reason she quit being a gang leader, it was quite a silly reason now tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter