Parents.

My Secret Identity.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

✐ EIGHT

 

" , what the am I doing. " Baekhyun gulped and left. He shook his head and kept on walking around in circles. 

 

 

" I've become weird, . " Baekhyun ruffled his hair and left the academy. He put his hands in to his pockets. He kicked stones on his way home. He sighed before entering his empty home. He called his home empty although his father and mother was there. That's right, his parents were empty. They didn't care for him, nor did he care for them. These three people just couldn't stand each other. 

 

 

" Pft, were you outside smoking or what? Your grades are utterly bad! You need to work harder you piece of . Do you know me? I'm your father and you'll obey me no matter what, " Baekhyun's father said with an angry tone that made Baekhyun's mother retreat with fear. Baekhyun shot a killing glare at his father. 

 

 

" Shut up jerk. I hope you die. " Baekhyun mumbled and hastily left his own house right after coming back. 

 

 

" B-Baekhyun! " His mother scolded. Baekhyun's eyes were empty and full of hatred at the same time, his family was just . They wouldn't even care if Baekhyun suddenly died or had an accident. Baekhyun remembered the painful days of his childhood, while his fellow friends held their parents' hands with a happy smile, Baekhyun would be the only one not having his parents around. While his friends ate ice cream together, his parents would scold him for not doing well in school. He hated his parents so much that he couldn't be around them anymore. 

 

 

" Damn! " Baekhyun yelled, he attracted lots of attention but he immediately ignored them all. The only one he had was himself and no one else. He felt so empty right now. He walked around the silent neighborhood with his coke in his hands he bought from before. 

 

 

" Baekhyun? What are you doing here? " Rin shouted and waved at Baekhyun from afar. The sight of Rin made Baekhyun blush and he immediately walked away, he pretended that he had heard nothing. Rin who was so stubborn ran towards Baekhyun and she immediately choked him in a jokingly way. 

 

 

" Oh, hi. What are you doing here? " Baekhyun asked Rin. Rin shrugged her shoulders. 

 

 

" Just took a walk and then I saw you, " Rin said and smiled. 

 

 

" You're so weird, first you avoid me. Now you stalk me. " Baekhyun smirked teasingly and drank his coke with his eyes focused on the park in front of them. The both of them rested their arms on the white fence. It was autumn and people were staying at home with their chocolate drinks while watching TV. 

 

 

" Rin, who are you? My curiosity is killing me Rin, can't you tell me who you really are? Are you just Rin that I know now or anyone else? " Baekhyun asked and closed his eyes, he waited for a reply. 

 

 

" Eh? Did you just say something? " Rin cutely looked confused, it was on purpose though. She heard the question perfectly well and pretended to not hear. Baekhyun shook his head and said that he didn't say a thing, but he knew that Rin acted like that on purpose. It was too obvious. 

 

 

" What took you so freaking long?!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter