Leader say, Leader do

12 soulmates? More like 12 dorks to me

'Yah! Chanyeol! What the hell do you think you are doing!??'

You opened your eyes and he Instantly released his grip, jumping back about a meter away.

You looked in the direction of the voice to see two handsome guys standing there.

Both quite tall: one with blonde styled hair and the other with black hair.

The black haired one looked like he needed more sleep for there were dark cirlces around his eyes: he looked like a panda.

The blonde one had a stern look on his face: you guessed that he was the one who had called out.

You thought if his eyes were weapons: they'd be shooting lasers at Chanyeol right now.

Chanyeol nervously laughed, 'I slipped.'

The blonde guy didn't look impressed.

Panda nudged blondie, 'She's watching.'

Three pairs of eyes all fell upon you.

Not knowing what to do with all this attention, you looked away hoping that they would stop looking at you.

*cough*

*cough*

Your eyes unwillingly made contact with blondie who had walked right up to you.

'Uh, hi.' you said hoping that he wouldn't get mad at you too.

With one hand he grabbed Chanyeol by the collar and threw him on the ground in front of you.

'Apologise' he said.

Chanyeol looked up at blondie, 'Why do i have to apologise for something didn't do? Its not like i even got to kiss my wi-'

*UFH*

Blondie's foot was pressing Chanyeol's face into the ground.

You went to bend down to help Chanyeol but as you blinked you noticed that Chanyeol was suddenly leaning on panda's shoulder.

Panda scolded, 'Its alright to disipline Chanyeol for his behaviour, but don't do it in front of ____, kris. Unless you want her to think that you do this sort of thing all of the time?'

Kris turned to you and bowed, 'I'm sorry about this ____. Sometimes our 'emotions' get out of control. Now if you'll excuse us: we have stuff to do. Tao, Chanyeol, come.'

You stood there speechless as the three guys walked down the hallway.

You then remembered that you had to go to your next class.

 

 

Go the long way                                                          Take a shortcut