The encounter with Mr Sinister, the murderer and the lover?

12 soulmates? More like 12 dorks to me

So many emotions filled you all at once: part of you wanted to slap him, part of you wanted to kiss him more.

You felt like your head was going to explode.

He pulled away looking worried: as if he himself was the one who had been kissed by suprise.

'I asked who you are, not if you'd kiss me. I don't even know your name.' You muttered, turning away from him.

You felt your face redden.

'My name is Baekhyun. Actually, you wanted me to repeat what i said about us being your soulmates. And the best way for me to prove that was by showing you.'

What is with this guy?

'Are you all like this?'

'Like what?'

'So passionate about this 'soulmate' and 'alien' thing.'

He laughed and sighed, 'What will it take for you to believe me? The females on this planet are always so hard to convince. If only your kind were like ours...'

'Then go find some girl on your own planet!'

'Wait! thats not what i mea-'

You got up and started to storm home.

You constantly kept looking over your shoulder: you were worried that he may be following.

As you were too busy looking behind you for that guy, you didn't see the guy in front of you.

You crashed into him head-on, the force knocking you to the ground.

They yelled out at you, 'Watch where you're walking!'

You opened your eyes to see a sinister man looking over you.

He smiled and you could see all of his rotting teeth, 'Hey, you're a pretty lady aren't you. How about you make it up to me and we'll forget about this little incident?'

Before you had a chance to reply, he grabbed you by the wrist pushing you up against the fence.

Fingers like snakes, slithering across your bare skin: you gasped.

'Where should i start: with the pants, or the shirt, what do you think?' He crowed, 'I think i'll start down below.'

You tried to evade his attack as the man started to undo your button and teasingly pulled down the zipper.

You were powerless against his firm grip, you scrunched up your eyes and silently screamed for help.

You feel him start to your pants, but the feeling didn't continue.

You opened your eyes: Baekhyun was near you panting, while the other guy was rising from the ground: he looked even more worse for wear than before.

He glowered at Baekhyun, the veins on his face were pulsating and then he boomed, 'Who the F@#k do you think you are interfering with my work!? If you want your own , go find them somewhere else.'

Baekhyun didn't even look afraid, he just calmly asked, 'What did you call her?'

The guy grinned, 'Oh, are you this 's boyfriend? Her knight in shining armor? I called your a .'

Something in him cracked, he laughed.

Your jaw dropped in disbelief: what kind of 'soulmate' would laugh at a situation like this!?

He smirked at the other guy, 'One of the few things in the universe that i've never been able to understand, is how filth like you exists in this galaxy. You're nothing more than vermin or trash: the trash of the universe. Your word means nothing against actual life-forms. You cant even be considered a life-form, so what would it matter if i pulverised you to a pulp?'

The other guy burst out laughing, bent double, 'What are you? Talk big all you want kid, but you know, no matter what you say: i'll still this girl and kill you. And best of all: no one will ever notice you missing.'

'Are you sure about that?' Asked a voice behind mr creepy, as something sharp dived through his back: blood splattering everywhere.

It was if it had happened in slow motion, you turned to get the hell out of there, but you were stopped by Baekhyuns hand.

He held on to you firmly as he span you around and casually started to do up your pants.

You took a glimpse back at where the body lay: the murderer no-where to be seen.

'W-we need to get out of here!' You hissed at Baekhyun.

He finished buttoning up your pants and placed his hands on your shoulders, 'It's alright, it's safe now.'

'How can you say that!? Theres a murderer still hanging around!'

'Murderer? You mean Kris killing that creep that was trying to you?'

You remembered the stern blonde haired guy you'd seen at the school.

'KRIS!!?'

He looked slightly confused, 'Yes, Kris. I would've killed him, but Kris got to him first. Don't worry, the guy wont be able to hurt you anymore and Kris made sure not leave any traces of him on the guy.'

'How can you be calm!? Your friend just killed someone!' You escaped his grasp and backed away, 'Are you a murderer too? Do you want to kill me!?'

'NO! We were protecting you! We heard your call for help and came running to save you. We'd never kill you!'

'I-I-I never called for help! So, your a ert, stalker and a murderer!?'

'____  ____! Listen to me for a second! 1. I'm none of those. 2. You called out for help in your head, right? We sensed it and came as soon as possible. 3. We're not murderer's, we're knights on our planet: protecting our people. So we know how to fight, but we fight for the good: we have no evil intent. 4. If we even acidently scratched you, we'd never forgive ourselves: we never want to hurt you. Do you understand?'

'...'

He tried to reach out to you, 'I'm sorry. If i had kept more control of my emotions: this probably wouldn't have happened. I know this has been so much to take in and for you we are complete strangers, so if you want us to lea-'

'Stop! My head hurts from all of this. You're right: you are complete strangers to me. Everything that you've told me sounds too impossibe! Too silly! But why do i want to believe you? After everything that's happened: i should want you to dissapear. Why do i want you to stay!? I must be insane!'

'No, you're not: this is normal for someone in this kind of situation.'

'This is happened before!?'

'Well not 'this' but when our kind have a human soulmate, the human always has mixed feelings and in the end chooses to either stay or leave.'

'What should i do!?'

'How about you give us a go: if it doesn't work out for you, then you can leave at anytime.'

'Give it a go?'

'Date us.'

 

 

Stay                                                       Leave

 

 

---------------------------------

What the hell am i writing/is going on in my head? OTL