The Exchange students

12 soulmates? More like 12 dorks to me

You entered the class, just as the bell rang.

Your usually 'quiet' class, was buzzing in noise.

You sat in your seat looking lost and puzzled: what were they so excited about?

As answering your question, one of you female classmates came up to you, 'Did you hear the news ___?'

'If its about why everyone seems so excited, then no?'

'Our school has exchange students. Theres 12 of them and they're all so HANDSOME!'

'So, they're all guys?'

'YES! And they're so perfect and talented and perfect!'

'You just repeated yourself...'

'huh!?'

'Nothing~ So how long are they staying here and where are they from?'

She pouted, 'Oh. I'm not actually sure...'

'Then: how do you know 'so much' about them?'

A series of screams came from outside our class.

Your classmate looked around at the noise distracted, 'Hey! that's them! Quick ____! I'll show you!'

before you had a chance to protest: you were being dragged by the wrist, your other hand dragging your chair with you.

You looked through the gap in the crowd and gaped: they were the most handsome guys you'd ever seen.

As your eyes flicked between the 12 beautiful guys: one of them caught your attention and your gazes locked.

He was staring right at you: you knew he was.

You quickly glanced back at the girls on either side of you: but their eyes weren't on his.

Shaking your head, you quickly glanced back at his direction: sure enough, he was still staring at you.

Confused, suprised and embarrased, you slipped back into the crowd and ran off to a abandoned hallway.

You lent on the wall, puffing: trying to regain your breath.

'Hey~'

You looked up and your eyes widened: he was less than a meter away from you.

It was the same guy that you had locked eyes with.

why did he have to follow me? you thought.

You were expecting a horde of screaming girls to come trampling down the hallway: but there was only silence.

As your eyes trailed back to the guy, you noticed that there was something familiar about him, but you couldn't quite put your finger on it.

He looked like he was going to burst out and say something, but decided otherwise.

He coughed, 'Well... I guess you don't recognise me...'

'Am i supposed to?'

He placed his hand behind his head, 'We did talk briefly the other night...'

Your eyes widened in shock, 'MR STALKER!?'

'EEH! No! I'm not a stalker!'

'Then, who the bloody hell are you then!? I thought you were going to kill me the other night.'

'Kill you? thats the last thing i'd ever want to do to you.' He paused for a moment, 'The other guy's will get angry at me for this, but they're already angry at me: so what does it matter?'

He held out his hand to you and smiled, 'Hi, my name's Chanyeol.'

 

 

Continue