Late anyway because of some idiot

12 soulmates? More like 12 dorks to me

As you banged open the door to your class: you knew you were late.

If only that guy from before hadn't distracted you, then maybe you could've made it in time.

It seems that those 12 guys getting introduced to every class,

and he was already there. How did he get back here before you!?

'Miss _____, late to my class again i see. Looks like i'll be having a word with you after class again.'

Just then the classroom door slammed open again: one of the 12 guys came rushing through, '____'s late because she was showing me around. I asked her to show me around the other side of the school and by the time we realised what the time was: we were running back as fast as we could.'

You looked at the guy in confusion: since when did i this guy around the school?

'Oh, is that so? Good to see that you were doing something useful for a change ____. Looks like i wont be seeing you after class then.'

That guy was lying on my behalf?

Who are these guys to me? Do i know them from somewhere? you thought.

You sat down in your seat, your eyes constantly falling upon the guy who had lied to your teacher.

You made eyecontact with him a couple of times and quickly looked away everytime.

You decided to look away from him and your eyes skimmed across the other guys: you recognised kris, panda, chanyeol and that guy who had made you late.

Their introduction was over and they were being led out of your class onto the next.

You noticed as they walked past that they all looked over in you direction.

At you? Surely not! you thought, but then you remembered: they all seemed to know who you were.

Class was over and so was school.

You were glad that you didn't have to stay behind again and that this time: it was still light.

It was still hot, even though it was so late in the afternoon.

You decided to cut through the park to get home, as it was slightly quicker.

You were feeling really drained today, relief showed all over your face when you saw the park bench.

I'll rest just for a little bit.

You sprayed your body out over the bench: the cold breeze hitting your skin.

'Enjoying the breeze?' a voice chuckled beside you.

You jumped, you turned you head to see a handsome guy sitting next to you on the already cramped bench.

Wait. It was that guy who had lied for you: you almost didn't recognise him out of school attire.

How did he get changed so fast?

'Uh...'

'I asked if you're enjoying the breeze.' he repeated.

'Oh, yeah. Um... thankyou, but why did you lie for me earlier?'

His smile grew wider, 'We couldn't have you going home in the dark again, now could we?'

 

Continue