EXO ft. EXO's Manager

❇ » ERA « ❇
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

EXO ft. EXO's Managers

  

☼▬▬▬☼▬▬▬☼▬▬▬☼▬▬▬☼▬▬▬☼▬▬▬☼▬▬▬☼▬▬▬☼▬▬▬☼▬▬▬☼▬▬▬☼▬▬▬☼

(Somewhere in SME)

▬ "Hyung, I don't think we should be doing this..." Sehun whispered, afraid of the consequences. He looked over at his other hyungs to see if they can change their ringleader's mind. Luhan saw that their maknae was becoming stressed about their 'mission'.

"Hey, Sehun's right. How can we be sure that there will be something about ERA in Manager Lee's office?"

....

...

..

.

.

Jongdae just sighed while shaking his head in amusement. 'These guys are so naive...'

"Kim Jongdae. I don't know about you, but I don't want to be scolded by Manager Lee when he gets back." Kyungsoo said while looking at Tao's collection of selcas in his phone. "Besides, how do you know that there will be something about ERA with our manager?"

"Because I know so." Chen replied, not looking over at them. He was still busy rummaging through the papers in their manager's desk.

"And how do you know that?" Xiumin asked, suspicious about his 'connections'.

"I guessed it." Hearing that, Xiumin walked over to him quickly from the other side of the room to face him.

Grabbing the collar of his shirt, Xiumin exclaimed "So we're risking our necks based on your hunch?" Chanyeol and Lay muttered 'I knew it...' while the others just shook their heads at the troll king of EXO.

"Are you serious right no-" Xiumin began again when he felt a finger being placed on his lips. He looked at the source of the fingers and saw Chen smirking at him. He could feel that he got everyone's attention right now.

....

...

..

.

.

"Shh... calm down, my dear Baozi. We wouldn't want your cute face to look disfigured now, would we?" Chen said, using his other hand to Xiumin's face. Everyone in the room looked on with a mix of amusement and disgust.

After his face, he went on to Xiumin's head.

....

...

..

.

.

Xiumin looked at him in horror, before slapping his hand away, "Ewww! Jongdae, what's wrong with you?" He hissed. Chen burst out laughing before continuing to search for the documents he's looking for.

Sehun shivered in disgust as Luhan face palmed, Kyungsoo though stopped with his browsing and blinked at them, thinking 'XiuChen...'. "H-Hyung... I think we should go." Sehun whimpered, Luhan sighed as he lead the pouting boy outta the room.

"You guys better be alive and come back okay." Luhan grumbled, Xiumin and Kyungsoo nodded whilst Chen saluted like a soldier, "Sir, yer sir!"

Luhan sighed before discreetingly went out of the room.

....

...

..

.

.

"These boys are really doing anything they can just to get information about those girls... won't they?" SM watched as Chen, Xiumin and Kyungsoo looked around the office for the infos. Lee Sunghwan, EXO-K's Manager, shifted uncomfortably on his chair as Gong Juhee and Im Kyunhyun, EXO-M's manager, sighed and shook their heads.

"B-But s-sir-" he tried to talk but he was cut off by SM's voice, "It's alright. We all know they won't find anything there, but Lee remember, once EXO finds out anything about ERA, you can never step a foot here in SME."

SM's threatening voice made him gulp, his hold on to the eight folders was tightening as the time pass by, "Yes, s-sir." He answered, SM nodded at the three of them before they were dismissed.

....

...

..

.

.

Chen, Xiumin and Kyungsoo just sat on the floor, looking at the mess they created. It looked like someone dropped a bomb. Papers were scattered everywhere, tables were flipped, cabinets were defiled in more ways than one, and the list goes on.

They looked at each other then gulped- Chen was holding a folded piece of paper.

A very special folded piece of paper.

....

...

..

.

.

This is it, they've found it but it made them turn the place upside down, everything was a mess, and sooner or later their manager will come. If he sees this, they are dead.

"Well... at least we got what we wanted now let's go!" Chen hurriedly said before rushing towards the door, Kyungsoo though held his collar, "Nah-uh. I'm not cleaning this up alone. You and Xiumin will help me." He ordered.

Chen can't help but shiver by the glare that he was giving so he had no choice but to follow orders, "Arasso, arasso. Geez- such an old grumpy lady as usual." He muttered, folding the paper again bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter