2nd Member

❇ » ERA « ❇
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

ERA's Rolling Star ft. EXO's Dancing Machine

 

☼▬▬▬☼▬▬▬☼▬▬▬☼▬▬▬☼▬▬▬☼▬▬▬☼▬▬▬☼▬▬▬☼▬▬▬☼▬▬▬☼▬▬▬☼▬▬▬☼

(2 weeks before debut at YG: Dance Studio)

▬ "Noona... are you sure it's okay that you're here?" Donghyuk asked, Yoomi happily nodded before answering an 'of course!'. Donghyuk though, YG's Team B trainee, shifted uncomfortably on his spot.

"B-but noona... your manager might scold you! Besides, I don't want to get you into trouble! What if your manager found out you're here? What if the fans saw you? They might spread rumors!" B.I said panicking while flailing his arms.

Yoomi giggled before pinching his cheeks, "Yah! Yah! Yah! Unnie already knows I'm here~ it's alright, besides you're not troubling me at all! And those fans would never know who I am, in fact if they would know someone it would be you guys!"

"Uhh... Yoomi-noona," Donghyuk sat down beside his noona before placing his head on her shoulder, he pouted. The other members rolled their eyes at him, but Yoomi just blinked at him, "Hmmm...?"

"I-" Donghyuk was trying to say something when he got cut off by a ring, "Nae, Yoboseo?" Yoomi quickly answered the call and stood up before gathering her things, "Nae Unnie! I'm on my wayyyyy~"

She bit her lip as the trainees watched her every move, "Unnie, I'm sorry! I did tell you I was going here didn't I?" She said as she paused, "Oh? I didn't?" She apologetically smiled to the boys before quickly getting her bag.

"Mianhae, Juhee-unnie is looking for me already!" She bowed a few times before storming off. Donghyuk pouted, his group members laughed at him, "Poor maknae," Jinhwan said then poked his forehead.

But before Donghyuk could even retort B.I. glared at him and ordered them, "Now, back to practice!"

....

...

..

..

.

.

.

.

(SM Building)

"How many times have I told you? Yoomi-ah! Practice more! You can't just keep lagging off, you're going to debut in 2 weeks!" Yoomi cringed at her Juhee's voice, she just kept her head bowed.

"N-n-nae..." She answered softly, Juhee sighed. "Just please- its not that I'm stopping you from going to YG, its that you can't just walk around freely if you're going to debut and besides you need to do your best. This isn't some sick joke Yoomi, you're going to be a KPOP star." She lectured.

Yoomi nodded slightly, "Nae, Juhee-unnie." She pouted, Juhee shook her head, "Arasso, go and train at the dance studio Hwangssabu's waiting for you there, if not, go and practice alone, arasso?"

She quickly stood up then answered a short yes.

....

...

..

.

"One, two, three... one, two, three- one- ackk!" Yoomi sighed for nth time. 'I can do this! One more time!' She raised a fist with a determined look she tried SNSD's IGAB dance again.

'Breathe in, breathe out.'

"One, two three. One, two, three. One... t-twoooO! andddd three- woah!" Yoomi tried to do the hardest part, for her, which is the chorus.

With killer high heels, she danced the chorus.

As she danced though... Yoomi didn't notice the door slightly opening. She was too busy practicing that she never heard anything at all, EXO-K's dancing machine just showed up.

Yoomi kept practicing and practicing though, not minding anything else but her figure who's stiffly dancing in front of the mirror as the song loudly plays.

The guy behind her though didn't notice her too, he was busy listening to the song playing on his earplugs, he closed his as he bobbed his head to the beat of the music.

Humming, Kai felt his body moving to the beat of the music until that is, he felt the ground shake. His eyes snapped open instantly and looked around. There he saw Yoomi's body curled up.

He instantly took off his earplugs, and automatically went to Yoomi's side, "Agassi! Agassi!" He shook her body, as her face schrunched up in pain.

....

...

..

.

.

"Ughhh... i-itai..." Yoomi moaned as she touched her aching back from the fall, 'Damn, why did that heel have to snap at the wrong moment?' She thought.

Kai gulped slightly, "A-agassi...?" He was debating whether he should touch her or what, she looked like she still hasn't noticed him yet, how weird.

Normally she could be drooling or blushing right now no matter how much pain she's in, "Ahhh..." she groaned. Kai bit his lip, she groaned again, she should really stop making those sounds. It's making him uncomfortable.

"Yah! Agassi!" He hissed, suddenly Yoomi sat up making her bump her forehead into his, "AHHH ITAI!!!" Yoomi fell back again, "Itai- itai- itai!"

Kai held his forehead, 'This weird girl is so clumsy! Aisht!' He quickly stood up before kick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter