9th Member

❇ » ERA « ❇
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


ERA'S

angel of

death

 

 

 


      


tvxq's

lida


jung

 

(In SME, Lee Sooman's office)

This was not how Yoon Saera expected her meeting with Jung Yunho to be like. She heard the rumours, read the blogs, etc etc etc.

They all said that he was the perfect guy.

He was strict. He was loyal. He was the ideal man.

Then why the hell was he moping around, looking like he was about to cry?

....

...

..

.

.

Saera looked at her manager with an eyebrow raised, motioning over to Yunho. Juhee just shrugged, not bothering to look at her due to the new files Sooman gave her.

"Yunho, please stop acting like a child." Sooman tried consoling Yunho as he looked at Saera. He gave her an encouraging smile as he looked back at Yunho.

"You should know that it was bound to happen with one of them."

Saera just blinked at the scene.

'One of them?'

....

...

..

.

.

(After ten minutes of consoling and finally a reprimand from Sooman)

 

Finally, Yunho seemed to have lightened up, and began looking at Saera.

Not backing down from his intense stare, she stared back at him, her eyes not giving away any of her thoughts and emotions.

She could feel Sooman and Juhee's attention on them, but she couldn't concentrate on that. She HAD to win against the 'Michael Jackson of Korea' in a staring contest.

....

...

..

.

.

This was obviously a test to see if she had what it takes to be the co-leader of ERA. And if that means having a staredown with the leader of SM's most popular boy band, then so be it.
 

Let the games begin...

....

...

..

.

.

(After 13 minutes into the 'game')

 Yunho stared blankly at her Saera, his eyes voidless of emotion. It was like his eyes were taking her in and judging her on that very spot.

'What the hell is going on?' Saera thought as she stared back with the same lack of emotion in her eyes.

'This is pointle-'

"You're right, Sajangnim. She's good."

....

...

..

.

.

Saera blinked at the sound of Yunho's voice. She saw him look away and smiled lightly at Sooman.

"I think she's the best person for the job as co-leader." Yunho said, gesturing his hand towards Saera. All she did, in return, was blink at him.

"And for the added job? I think she can handle her. To an extent, of course."

....

...

..

.

.

'Handle her? Do they mean the sasaeng fans of EXO?' Saera wondered why would they need to test her staring capabilities.

"Just an extent?" Sooman chuckled, slightly leaning back into his chair.

"Is she really that hard to deal with?"

Yunho looked a bit nostalgic as he answered.

"She is VERY hard to deal with."

....

...

..

.

.

'Are they talking about a girl?'

Saera wanted to speak up, but decided to let them continue. Even if her curiousity was killing her. She looked at Juhee who just nodded and motioned for her to pay attention.

"Really? I never knew that." Sooman said as he crossed his fingers, his eyes glittering with excitement.

"If her stubborness is an animal, what would it be?"

Yunho pondered a bit, his hands going into a thinking pose.

"Her temper would be a tiger, and her stubborness would be a bull elephant. Maybe even a pack mule."

Sooman just chuckled at the thought. "That bad? She d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter