3rd Member

❇ » ERA « ❇
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ERA's Rhythm Monster ft. EXO's Healing Unicorn

 

☼▬▬▬☼▬▬▬☼▬▬▬☼▬▬▬☼▬▬▬☼▬▬▬☼▬▬▬☼▬▬▬☼▬▬▬☼▬▬▬☼▬▬▬☼▬▬▬☼

(Same day; Gimpo Airport, Korea)

▬ 'I knew it... even in Korea, airplane food tastes disgusting.' She thought with a grimace, remembering that piece of crap they call food they served in the airplane.

Landing in Korea was uneventful. It looked the same, felt the same, even smelt the same. There were some girls holding cameras, looking anxiously at the arrivals, hoping to meet their idols. There were a lot of families coming through the gate, looking a bit haggard. The children were either screaming their heads off or being pulled by their parents to go someplace else. Yup, good old Korea. Still the same as always.

As if there was going to be changes when she came back.

....

...

..

.

With her luggage in tow, she scanned the area with the least people around. Finding a somewhat isolated area, she went directly there and sat immediately on the hard chair. Placing her luggage in front of her knees, she placed her forearms on her lap and placed her face on one of her hands while the other typed a message on her phone.

"Juhee-noona, I'm in Korea already."

After a few minutes, her phone vibrated.

"Okay. I'll be there in 10 minutes. And its unnie, not noona."

"I like noona better."

Not bothering to wait for the reply (Manager Gong was the type to not say goodbye), she placed the phone in her coat and covered her face with her now unoccupied hands. She began massaging her forehead in frustration. She wasn't tired; she's already used to traveling to Korea from Japan on a monthly or even weekly basis. She was here last week for her training. She was supposed to learn the choreography for Eat You Up by BoA today, but no. She was sent to Korea of all places.

Not that she hated Korea. She loves it, especially the food. Yup, definitely the food.

Deciding that thinking about it will just make her headache worsen, she immediately did what she did best: sleep.

....

...

..

.

Gong Juhee power walked through the airport, muttering curses in different languages under her breath. She already left 53 messages and she still hasn't replied. With those messages were 24 missed calls. She already walked everywhere in the airport twice but still no sign of her.

'Where the hell could she be?' Juhee thought, stopping for a moment to check her watch. It was already 9 am and she was here since 7 am. She was already behinning to look like a mad woman. She's not a mad woman, but she is mad.

About to walk through the airport again, she noticed a piece of lone luggage in an isolated area. It looked similar to Jinrin's...

....

...

..

.

Feeling a hand on her shoulder, Jinrin looked up to see the scary eyes of Gong Juhee. She blinked at her manager and looked for her phone. Seeing the number of messages and missed calls, she did what she could do: bow her head.

"Sorry. I fell asleep."

"I noticed. Not that I blame you." Juhee admitted. It is very difficult to travel back and forth every other week. Jinrin just nodded and rubbed her eyes, trying to remove the possible sleeping crystals that accumulated there.

Looking over at the younger girl stretch, she felt pity bubbling in her heart. Not just for her, but for all of the ERA members. EXO's fans didn't really like sharing their oppas, especially the sasaeng fans. Who knows what could happen to these girls if they debut?

Pushing all negative thoughts away from her mind, she gave Jinrin her hand. "Well, we have to go. Go to dorm here and go to the new SM building as soon as you finish cleaning up. I'll be waiting with Sooman-sajangnim. We need to talk to you." 

....

...

..

.

(SM Building)

Walking down the hall, she could feel the hateful stares of her fellow -oops, I mean- past fellow trainees. She could hear their conversations about her, not that they cared if she heard.

"Look, its Korea's Sadako."

"Why is she here again? Wasn't she here last week?"

"Maybe Japan got sick of her and decided to deport her." That comment earned a few laughs.

It wasn't anything new. It was normal, actually, for fellow trainees to pull each other down, making them feel superior. It was the way of life: survival of the fittest. And for her, she was one of the fittest, per say.

I mean, she was debuting after all.

As if she'll let them tear her down. She has confidence in her abilities, so she has no reason be intimidated by them.

As she turned to a corner, she collided with someone's hard chest that made her fall on her . Ow.

....

...

..

.

Shaking it off, she was about to stand up by herself when she felt someone grab her arm and helped her up.

Looking up, she saw a handsome guy looking at her worriedly. As he stood her up, checking her for injuries, she stared at his face. She saw him somewhere, but she couldn't remember where exactly.

"Are you... alright?" The guy asked in b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter