Chapter 1

❇ » ERA « ❇
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

CHAPTER  I

 

 

 

 

 

(In SM, Korea)

 

Remembering the piece of paper, Chen began laughing to himself, despite having all the members of EXO look at him weirdly.

"Hyung, I'm worried." Kai whispered to D.O, praying that whatever sickness Chen got wasn't contagious.

Lay looked over at his roommate's figure, jumping slightly when he began laughing hysterically again.

"Ge, " Lay started, looking at Kris. "can I sleep in your room tonight?"

"Why?"

"Because he might go nuts and try to jump me." Lay deadpanned.

"...Good point."

Hearing their conversation, Chanyeol immediately waved his arms around.

"YAH! WHY ONLY HIM?!" Baekhyun winced at the volume of the giant's voice. Sehun only looked at Chanyeol before muttering 'idiot'.

"Indoor voice, Chanyeol." Suho, being the ever-angelic leader, gently reminded him. Chanyeol looked over to him, grinning sheepishly whilst rubbing his nape.

"Sorry hyung." Chanyeol whispered.

"It's alright."

Chanyeol looked at Kris' direction and began again.

"Yah!!! WHY ONLY HIM?!" He repeated, this time just barely whispering the words.

"Because he had a valid reason." Kris answered, not wavering in the slightest.

"Ah."

"Hyung! I have a valid reason too!" Sehun said, standing up from his position on the floor.

"Huh?"

"If Lay-hyung won't sleep in the same room as Chen-hyung, he often goes to my room sleep on my bed. Also to make fun of my lisp!"

"... Uhh..." Kris looked at Suho, who just shrugged.

Kris just looked back at Sehun and was surprised to see that all the members, excluding Chen and Suho, was looking at him with huge puppy dog-eyes with their lips pouted.

><><><><><

><><><><

><><><

><><

<>

Unfortunately for Kris, being one of his secrets was that he was a er for cute things, he was eventually succumbing to the idea to let all the EXO members sleep together in his room.

As he left the door to his room open, he looked over at at Chen, who still hadn't stopped laughing to himself. He noticed that Suho also hadn't went in his room and was also staring at the Chensing Machine.

><><><><><

><><><><

><><><

><><

<>

Suho felt someone look at him intensely. He lifted his eyes to meet EXO-M's leader stare.

To the untrained eye, it was almost like they were just staring at each other, but in reality, they were having a silent converstaion, something which all the members in EXO knows that they are deciding between themselves before revealing to the whole group.

><><><><><

><><><><

><><><

><><

<>

(Red for Kris, Blue for Suho)

'You talk to him.' Kris said mentally, hoping that Suho would understand.

'No way. He'll never take me seriously.'

'Yes, he will.'

'No he won't. The last time I had a heart-to-heart conversation with him, he told me to get laid. '

'Wait.... Chen told you to get laid?'

'I know what you're thinking. He meant to have my first kiss already.'

'Your first kiss? FIRST KISS!!!!''

'What?'

'You never had your first kiss?!'

'So?'

'So, it means that you, my friend, are pathetic.'

'YAH! Just because I never had my first kiss makes me automatically pathetic?!'

'Pretty much.'

'Hmph. You probably don't know what you're talking about...'

'Excuse me?'

'You heard me, Kris. You know what they say, people who talk about it the most, the least they do it.'

'Who says that?'

'Me.'

'Then that doesn't qualify. And for your information, I already had my first kiss.'

'...'

'... What's with the silence?'

'I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter