6th Member

❇ » ERA « ❇
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


ERA'S

eyesmile

princess

 

 

 


     





F(X)'S

mirror


princess

 

(In a cafe in Japan)

Looking at the cute cafe she was staying at the moment, Hana smiled to herself, pleased at her choice. Glancing at her coffee, she blew softly on the drink, trying to lessen the heat.

Ah, what a beautiful day. She's done with her practice, she has the whole day all to herself. Thinking that no one would care, she removed her hat and glasses and placed them on the table.

After only a few minutes, she heard a familiar voice.

....

...

..

.

.

"Tiffany-sunbae?"

....

...

..

.

.

Looking at the person, she immediately stood up and waved at her.

"Luna-eonnie!"

....

...

..

.

.

Luna squinted a bit, her eyebrows coming to meet each other, before breaking into a smile. Raising her hand, Luna waved back at her and proceeded to walk towards the little table.

Once reaching the table, she sat down on the chair and looked at her companion carefully. Scrutinizing every detail, she continued to stare at the younger. The younger was already used to people stare at her so she just resumed drinking her coffee in silence.

....

...

..

.

.

"You know what, Hana?" Luna said, after her careful observation of the girl's features. Said girl just looked up while sipping her drink.

"You REALLY do look like Tiffany-sunbae."

"I know. I get that a lot." Hana said, shrugging her shoulders as she decided what else to buy. Luna decided to continue with her conversation.

"I mean, I really thought you were Tiffany-sunbae."

"Mmm... do you want anything, Luna-eonnie?" Hana asked, not really paying attention to her sunbae. She noticed some people pointing at them and taking pictures of them. It wasn't everyday the people of Japan saw a member of f(x) and a member from SNSD in one place.

Even though she WASN'T a member of SNSD.

....

...

..

.

.

"I mean, you two even have the same last name!" Luna said, continuing her rant. She just finished her list of similarities between Hwang Tiffany and Hwang Hana, as well as the cupcake her hoobae bought her.

Hana just laughed at her, her smile never disappearing from her face. She couldn't help it.

Here she was, in Japan, about to debut.

Life couldn't be any better.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter