5th Member

❇ » ERA « ❇
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


ERA'S

Mystery

CHARM

 

 

 


      


f(x)'s

boyish


charm

 

(SME, Japan)

Listening to their debut song, Jung Nina felt her whole body tremble with anticipation. It was if she regained a broken limb she hadn't known she lost.

For one week, she wasn't allowed to dance. At all.

....

...

..

.

.

What kind of trouble did she get into for getting this kind of punishment? This is the worst type of punishment for any dancer.

....

...

..

.

.

(Flashback to last week)

Giggling at her latest photo, she looked around to see if anyone was looking at her suspiciously. No one seemed to be looking at her general direction, so she proceeded to keep looking at her newly acquired pictures.

With each new pictures, her giggles become louder. People began looking at weirdly, wondering what could be so funny that she would risk looking like a weirdo.

....

...

..

.

.

As she looked up from her phone's screen, she realized that she was the only one left in the studio. Time flies when you are enjoying yourself.

Feeling safe, she began packing up her things. She stood up and proceeded walking towards the double doors.

"And where do you think you're going?"

....

...

..

.

.

She froze at the sound of her manager's voice. It seemed to resonate and echo through the empty room, sealing her impending doom.

Looking back, she saw that she wasn't completely alone in the rehearsal room. Gong Juhee stood at the side, giving her one of the piercing stares she's well known for.

"Jung Nina, come here."

....

...

..

.

.

Gulping silently, she hoped that she wasn't in trouble. Walking towards her manager, she held her training bag closer to her.

As she stood infront of Gong Juhee, she felt intimidated. Maybe because her manager was wearing heels?

....

...

..

.

.

"What were looking at in your phone?" Juhee asked her, demanding an answer. Nina just looked at her like she grew a second head.

"My phone?"

Looking impatient, Juhee snapped back "Yes, your phone. What were you looking at?"

Thinking back, she thought that she wasn't looking at anything that could be the reason why she was in trouble.

"Nothing. Just some random pictures."

"Can I see it?"

Thinking that she was safe, she handed her phone to the scary manager and waited for her reaction.

....

...

..

.

.

"Juhee-eonnie, is there something wrong with my phone?" Nina asked, wondering why it took Juhee a long time before she handed her phone back.

"Yes, there is something wrong with it."

"Omo, really?" Nina asked, horrified with her answer. "What's wrong with it?"

....

...

..

.

.

"It's full of ographic material." ERA's manager simply replied.

Nina blinked once. Her phone was full of ? She blinked twice. Since when did she put in her phone?

....

...

..

.

.

"Jung Nina."

"...."

"Jung Nina."

"...."

Juhee sighed. After finding out that Nina had in her phone, she deci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter