Confession pt. 1

I cannot Stand You [HIATUS]

To: Kim Jongin

 

Um, hey Jongin. It’s Sehun… Can you meet me after school today by the track bleachers?

 

Sehun felt like a complete idiot texting Jongin. All of the regret he pushed aside and bottled up came exploding out as he sent out the text. The blonde slapped himself in the forehead and began to pace around in the middle of class. He received an abundant amount of strange stares, all of which, Sehun ignored. When the professor politely asked the teen to return to his seat, he brushed the woman off and continued to pace back and forth. His peers began to whisper amongst themselves about how Sehun started to roll downhill once Kim Jongin came… Sehun didn’t deny it since it was basically true. Take it in whatever context they please. The teen glanced at the minutes go by as he actually waited for a reply to come in from the other end. Sehun began to fret and really regret sending out that dumb text. Of course Jongin wouldn't want to me-

 

From: Kim Jongin

 

Hey Sehun ^^ I’ll be there right after class.

 

Jongin took in a deep breath as he watched the blue bar on the top of his iPhone finish sending the short text to the blonde on the receiving end. He was utterly surprised that Sehun still had his number and even texted him to meet up. The mixture of feelings Jongin had stirring around in his heart swirled in what seemed like an endless moving pool. The brunette wasn’t ready to meet the other despite agreeing to meet him after school. He questioned why Sehun chose to meet at the spot every couple went to do rather… ual affiliations. Jongin blinked, feeling a naughty smile tug at the corners of his lips. ‘Jongin no it's not like that. He probably just wants to sort things out. Closure. That’s it.’ The brunette nodded to himself as he ruffled his perfect honey-brown hair between his fingers. That same not-so-pure smile creeping its way back onto the boy’s face. He couldn’t help thinking about the spot Sehun chose, but than again the other probably hadn’t notice what the location meant anyway. Jongin shoved his phone into the desk department and rest his chin on his fist, attempting to refocus on the lesson at hand.

 

From: Oh Sehun

 

Alright. Thanks.

Oh Sehun thinned his lips into a firm line keeping himself from showing a gigantic grin. The boy couldn’t understand why he wanted to suddenly solve and work things out with the brunette beauty now… He could’ve done it weeks ago yet; he decided to do it at this very moment. It must’ve been all the talks he had with Luhan and Zitao days before that led him to commit such a task. The blonde thought of it as the closure both parties needed in order to clear the strange tension and confusion that had built between them. Not that there hasn’t been strange, confusing tension before. When Sehun thought about it on a deeper level, asking Jongin to meet him seemed like a reasonable action to do. This way Sehun wouldn’t have to dwell on what exactly happened on that night, and possibly forgive Jongin for what he confessed to doing. Or well… almost doing.

 

The bell that signaled the start of everyone’s fall break had just sounded and Sehun felt his heart drop and brain melt into a puddle of goo. He was going to meet Jongin on intentions of- making up? The blonde really didn’t know how to put their situation into words, since it was rather difficult to explain. Sehun began to pack up all of his belongings making sure that he had every book he needed for the break. Once he had everything settled and organized in his bag, the blonde headed for the track. Sehun prayed that his expression wasn’t too obvious and didn’t burst with clear excitement too much. It was a strange feeling that roamed around the teen’s body. Part of him was anxious to finally be able to actually talk with Jongin, but the other part of him didn’t want to even see the other, let alone speak to him. Sehun sighed rubbing the back of his head telling himself not to overanalyze things.

 

From: Kim Jongin

 

I’m already at the bleachers.

 

Kim Jongin sat on the first row of bleachers, hands in his lap, and stomach filling with bizarre uneasiness. He would occasionally scan the area for a blonde head of hair to come strolling his way, but didn’t see anything as of yet. The teen gulped and rubbed his neck in a poor attempt to look cool, when in reality he was feeling nervous as . He honestly had so much to tell Sehun. Jongin just hoped that the other would openly listen to what he had to say instead of blowing him off like the last time. Icy wind bit at Jongin’s cheeks and nose, as he anticipated the arrival of Sehun. He knew that he was coming from the farthest building away from the track, and understood if he was indeed a little later than Jongin. Since his last class of the day happened to be placed right about the meeting area, he was bound to be earlier than Sehun. Jongin began to twiddle his thumbs around each other while trying to keep himself occupied. His breathing stopped as a familiar voice glided its way into his ears.

 

“Hey, sorry if I made you wait.” Sehun said with hands in his pockets, kicking at the ground beneath him.

 

“Um- hey. No it’s fine,” Jongin patted the seat next to him, “I didn’t wait very long anyway.”

 

Sehun blinked and moved to sit himself a considerable amount of space from Jongin. “Thanks for agreeing to meet me here, by the way.” The brunette waved his hand and nodded, “Yeah of course. Don’t worry about it. What did you need to meet up with me for?” Sehun cleared his throat and paused for a bit, strategically planning out every word he wanted to say in hopes that he wouldn’t stutter.

 

“I- Uh-,” So much for not stuttering, “just wanted to clear up some things before break started.”

 

“Ah I see. I’ve been wanting to do the same thing.”

 

“So, I want to apologize… I guess for that night.” Sehun said to the ground, his eyes wouldn’t budge from the red track below them. Even though he didn’t look up at Jongin, it was like he could sense a slight tingling sensation letting Sehun know that the other’s attention was completely his. The blonde’s heart began to pump and the blood circulating throughout his body b-lined towards his complexion, faint traces of red painting his face. Jongin’s mouth pulled into a lopsided smile at the other’s actions but quickly let it drop.

 

The brunette shifted his bag that rested on his shoulders, keeping his gaze on Sehun. “I want to apologize as well. I know that it must’ve been a lot to take in after what you had just confessed as well. So I’m sorry for that.” Jongin continued, making sure that what he said didn’t upset the other too much. “I’m sure you felt hurt and used, but what I told you afterwards about sincerely liking you was true.” Sehun said nothing but the words flowing out of Kim Jongin’s mouth managed to make his heart skip a beat. “Also about that whole avoiding situation… I’m sorry about that too. I just didn’t know how to face you. I thought that maybe we could actually follow through with this whole starting over business, you know?” The brunette could already feel himself starting to blab about useless things, but he just needed to release everything to Sehun. He figured this would be the only chance he had to do so. “I still like you though Sehun. A lot.”

 

“Really? You still like me?” The blonde after a long period of blankly staring at the floor, looked up.

 

“Mmm,” Jongin fiddled with a loose strand of his amazing brown hair, “very much.”

 

“You don’t even try to deny it.”

 

“Why would I want to?”

 

“Well-“ Sehun stopped midsentence, “well you don’t feel embarrassed by saying it so bluntly?” The blonde’s face boiled with blush and it displayed well on his pale skin.

“Not exactly. I just thought I’d let you know how I truly feel.”

 

Sehun sighed and rubbed his hands over his face, “You’re honesty is something admirable.” That scored a subtle laugh from the other, and it was like music to Sehun’s ears. Curse Jongin for having such an adorable laugh. The blonde sighed once more, as he leaned back on his elbows and rested on the bleacher row above the one he sat on. He stared into the sky hanging over them, allowing the incoming wind to sweep his blonde locks to the side. Jongin swore that at that very moment in time, he fell in love- or like all over again. Sehun just literally glistened and glowed with some kind of magic light that enticed Jongin so much. He studied the features of the blonde’s body, his neck, his chest, face, and long legs. Everything complimented each other in uncanny perfection, and it made the brunette feel a bit envious in the least. “So how do you feel about me?”

 

The blonde heaved in and let out a slow exhale, turning his head just enough to make eye-contact with Jongin, “I don’t know.” Sehun shrugged, “I think I like you, but I just don’t exactly know.” Jongin nodded feeling a wave of disappointment wash over, it was unfortunate to know but-

 

“But since you’re so incredibly straightforward with your confessions,” Sehun gave a warm smile that almost killed Jongin for the second time today, “I thought about returning the favor and shedding some light on what I’ve been experiencing lately.” The blonde smacked his lips together, “Maybe you’ll be able to help me decode just what my feelings are towards you.”

 

“Let me start by telling you that you make me do some strange things Kim Jongin. Strange. Things.” Sehun started out, facing his attention back to the clouds rolling in the endless sky. “I feel flustered when you smile, or laugh, or even look at me.” Jongin mimicked the blonde’s position and also stared up into the atmosphere, carefully listening to Sehun’s confession. “Your presence makes me happy, yet annoyed. When I look at you my heart skips a beat like some stupid little girl. I can’t help but want to smile when you say what’s on your mind. I got mad and concerned when you ignored me. I also felt hurt that you would do something like that. Then again I wanted to kick your for it.” Sehun chuckled, closing his eyes. “Do you see my problem here, Jongin?”

 

“It sounds like yo-“

 

“-I even dreamt about you more than once.”

 

“Sehu-“

 

“-Some dreams, which were downright inappropriate. But others sweet and fluffy filled.”

 

“Sehun!” The blonde jumped at the sudden boom but finally stopped talking, “Sehun, I think I know how you feel about me.”

 

“Oh yeah?”

 

“Yeah.” Jongin smiled, but this time it hit the blonde differently. Sehun choked up. No words came out as hard as he tried to force it. The other took advantage of the silenced Sehun and laughed softly, “You’re right. You don’t like me. You love me.”

 


Hello everyone again! Here is chapter 7 part 1. :3 it's all the lovey gushy . i possibly might have a surprise for you in the next update after this one which should be coming up right after this one. /nudges it probably won't contain . just kidding i probably will ^ ^ are things finally picking up for the two idiots? maybe? maybe not. /snickers but I hope this short chapter will fill the void for now! Until next update, I love you all. /vanishes