Scent

These lights

"The lips that wanted to talk but could not part

Two hands that wanted to embrace but could not reach out

I wish you could know, I was such a fool"

- Casker "Scent"

 

DONGHOS POV

     The van opened and it was Hoon. "Come on Dongho we have to catch a taxi. Soohyun already called Manager hyung he's going to meet us at the hospital. "I should have known Soohyun would react this way but a little of me was hoping he would be too shocked and let this blow away. "Hyung can you call Manager hyung it's not really that bad I'm already feeling better."I pleaded. "No, Soohyun hyung looked really nervous I couldn't hold his attention. He must be really upset with those people messing with you like that."I sighed upset with myself, " Is hyung in trouble?"

     I'm sorry hyung I didn't mean for you to get in trouble. " Manager hyung gave him a lecture on responsibility but other than that he's not in trouble." I sighed again as we got into the taxi. "Hyung will Soohyun hyung meet us at the hospital too?" I wanted badly to apologize to him but part of me wanted to hide as well. " No, he said he felt dirty and needed to wash away the feeling. Maybe he was talking about his guilt for letting this happen to you." I sunk into my seat. It hurt that Soohyun hyung felt dirty because of me. I asked no more questions the rest of the way to the hospital and Hoon stayed quiet only petting me ad watching to make sure I was ok.

SOOHYUNS POV

     Dongho and Hoon were already gone by the time the other members came staggering back to the van. I face palmed when I saw Eli carrying Kiseop but I guess I shouldn't judge them their trusted leader was less than that tonight. Dongho was drugged and I was drunk that's not something I would do with the maknae otherwise right? He's my Dongsaeng. "Hyuuung!" Kevin calls out. " Kiseop is sleepy I promise he's not drunk." Eli immediately laughs at the obvious lie. I tell them to get in the van becuase they are the last on my lsit of worries. " Where's Dongho and Hoon?" Eli asks after getting Kiseop in the van. 

" The hospital-"

"Whaaaaat!?" Kevin yells before I can finish my sentence.

     I tell them both to calm down. "I think some girls slipped something into a drink they gave Dongho because he was acting weird and talking weird so I sent him and Hoon to the hospital to make sure he was ok. I already called Manager hyung he will be meeting them at the hospital. It was quiet for a while untill Kevin spoke up again. "Are you ok hyung you look upset, did Manager hyung get upset with you?" I didn't dare say exactly what was wrong. I didn't want them to think of me differently. I know Eli's protective behavior, he waited eagerly for a response. " No, I'm fine." I smiled to make my lie feel more real. "Oh hyung you must be worried about Dongho." Kevin gave me a hug from his seat. I closed my eyes and ignored the texts that I assumed were from Hoon.

DONGHOS POV

     It was late and I was so tired that I was hoping everyone would be asleep. But my hyungs stayed up waiting for me even Soohyun hyung. His hair was wet still and his skin was slightly red from what I guess was his hot shower. My stomach turned, I had really damaged my hyung. They all waited for me to say something but I stood there awkwardly. Hoon hyung spoke up, " Everythings ok it was just cold medicine they had put into the alcohol, that is why he felt dizzy and tired." I bit my lip hoping Soohyun would think that was still a good enough excuse for my actions.  

     " Alright, good." Soohyun said. The rest of the members gave me hugs and told me how happy they are that I'm ok. I lifted my head and looked in Soohyuns direction he was staring at me solemnly. His gaze didn't break at all. "Are you ok?" he finally asked. " Yes." I replied quietly. "Good." He said and then made his way to his room. "I'm going to bed now hyungs Good night." I didn't even bother to shower. I just wanted to sleep and pray that tomorrow would be easier.

     It was the next morning and I could hear Kevin hyung softly trying to wake me up. I ignored him trying to pretend I was still sleeping but he wasn't being fooled. He started to shake me a little harder and pinched my cheeks. I grabbed onto my bedding and rolled until I was like a burrito but then rolled too far and crashed onto the floor busting my head on my end table. It must of been loud because Kiseop hyung came into the room as if he had been running. "Yah, is everything ok?" Kevin hyung had already came to cradle me, I was still like a burrito refusing to get up. " I'm fine hyung." I whined. " No you aren't you're bleeding!" Kevin hyung is so loud. "Bleeding?" My heart jumped in my chest. I started to inch my way under my bed as fast as I could I wasn't ready to face him yet. " Dongho-yah what are you doing?" Kevin asked.

    I don't know what I was doing. Only thing I did know was I had to get away from Soohyun hyung. " Dongho-yah come out from under your bed." Soohyun ordered. " Let your hyung check your cut." I whined, " I'm so tired hyungs just let me sleep. Kiseop suddenly yells, " He has a concussion you can let him fall asleep!" Just then I am grabbed and dragged out from under my bed. I open my eyes and I am face to face with Soohyun hyung. We are so close I hope he doesn't notice my burning cheeks.

SOOHYUNS POV

     I didn't see his face but I saw him inching his way under his bed like a worm. Is he still under the influence? Even now he is acting weird. Or is he trying to get away from me? Aish don't over react Soohyun! I haven't done anything wrong to Dongho, he kissed me so I'm not the bad guy right? Maybe he is still tired. Just then Kiseop yells that he might have a concussion. I panic and pull him out from under his bed. He opens his eyes. They are glossy maybe from being tired. My chest gets warm he looks like the same goofy Dongho, not the sassy Dongho from the club. I sigh and am releived. "Dongho-yah let get up and clean your cut. You can't sleep right now you hit your head." He looks at me and nods,"Ok, hyung." I smile at him and help him to the bathroom.

     I expected things to be awkward between us but Dongho was just Dongho. Besides hiding under his bed he didn't act diferent towards me. "How are you feeling?" I asked him. " I'm ok, my head hurts." I get the anti septic and begin to clean it. He winces so I blow on it like my mother used to. " Is that better?" I ask him. He just nods his head. I lean in closer to make sure I properly clean the cut, being careful to not get it in my dongsaengs eyes. I accidently put my hand on his thigh when trying to balance myself. I feel him move a bit under my touch but I don't move it so he doesn't notice I'm aware. " Dongho-ya about last night do you remember anything?" He's quiet for a while. " No hyung should I?" he asks. " No, I was just wondering if you wanted to report those girls from the club, you would have to identify them." I said slyly. I really wanted to know if he remembered  something more intimate that night.

     That's when I remembered what he had said, "Don't confuse this as my real feelings." I shake it off and grab for the band aids still using Dongho's thigh to balance myself, my hand slips sliding over his inner thigh and I hear a small moan so quiet that it could be mistaken as a sigh. Regrettingly my head jerks in his direction, his lips slightly parted as are his legs, his thin boxers seem to barely cover anything. I slide in closer. "Hyung..." he breathes.