I love you

These lights

" What are you thinking, what are you saying?

Show me your feelings, I have no way of knowing

No matter how much I try to push you out, even if I burn all my feelings

I can't do it, I must be in love with you"

-Mate "I love you"

AUTHORS POV

    The next few days were awkward for the four of them. Dongho fought to keep his ground though he wanted badly to just give in and take Soohyun back. Secrect or no secret. Kiseop and Kevin were busy making excuses as usual for the odd behavior of the groups Leader and maknae. And Soohyun did his best to give Dongho some space. "So winter break is almost over are we just going to waste it around the dorm?" Aj spoke up. "Yeah lets go do something!" It was Hoon. "Hyung can we go out and do something? Hyung?"

    Soohyun looked around at his friends and decided it would be good for them to go out. "Fine, lets go out." He said glancing at Dongho to see his reaction. Still like the other days he wore a blank expression. Soohyun couldn't read his feelings. He knew that he told him to come to him when he was ready but what if he never did?

     The suspense was killing him. He was snapped out of his thoughts again by Kevin and Kiseop dragging the maknae to their newly shared room. The three have been inseperateble since the dating incident. They never left him alone and even requested to change the sleeping arrangement so they could be with him. "So has anyone decided on what we are doing?" The pigeon asked when everyone met at the van. "Ice skating!" Kiseop shouted. After getting everyones approval the group decided on an outdoor one since the weather had lighten up a bit.

KISEOPS POV

      It was late not many people would be here since it would be cold. That would be perfect for my plan. "Yes." I whisper excitedly when we got to there and it was empty like I was hoping. This setting was perfect for my plan. Now only to get binnie to agree on it. "Ok everyone please be carefull and try to stay warm." Soohyun told us while we payed for our skates. I noticed the way he looked over at Dongho. I admit he messed up but I think it's time Dongho gives him a chance. Even I think hyung needs a break.

    "Binnie!" I call him over to where none of the members were. "Whats up?" He asks. "I want to get them back together tonight." I say getting straight to the point. "You what!" I cover his mouth quickly and give my reason followed by my plan. "Hyungs." We look up to meet eyes with our maknae. "Are you going to skate with me? He says dully. "Yes just give us a moment." We both say we hurry and put on our skates. I haven't got kevins full approval he can be as stubborn as the maknae sometimes.

    We are skating and I see Soohyun not to far ahead of us skating with AJ. I speed up a little bit Kevin gives me a look but I give him a pout and his face softens up. He mouths "Fine" We get closer to Soohyun hyung and I hear Eli and Hoon call for AJ and Soohyun. Damn, I think to myself but it is only AJ who goes, yes! I look at Kevin and give him the "Go" sigh and we grab both of the maknaes arms and give him a good push toward Soohyun causing him to to lose his balance and making him hug Soohyun from behind so he doesn't fall. My plan was a success.

DONGHOS POV

    My hyungs betrayed me. I'm so embarressed what do I do now? I keep my face buried in his back. He had grabbed my hands instictively when I grabbed onto him. I should have just fell. But this feels nicer than falling on ice. "Dongho?" He calls my name and my heart races. I don't know what to say. "Y-Yes." I reply shakely. "We can skate like this until you are comfortable enough to look at me." He suggests and I nod my head. He drags me around the skating ring and I catch a glimpse of my traitorous hyungs hoping they can see my glare.

    "Hyung," I pause for a moment,"Do you like that noona...more than me?" His hands tighten around mine. "No, not even close." He says so confidently. "Then is it true what Kevin hyung said about the date, that you only went because of a misunderstanding?" I wait for his answer. "Yes, I was very stupid." Yes you are I thought to myself. "What about you Dongho, are you ready to forgive me?" I shake my head yes immediately. He chuckles, "Good because I have something important I want to tell you now, will you look at me?" I shake my head again, nervously. What does he have to say that is so important, an apology?

   We stop somewhere on the rink I'm not sure because my eyes are glued to him. He lifts my chin up to look at him more clearly. He stares at me so intensely that my eyes are already starting to sting with tears. "Dongho...I think...no I know...I love you and I don't want you to be kept away like a secret." He doesn't give me time to respond and kisses me fully in front of whoever was watching. My world begins to spin and everything is unclear but Soohyun. When he releases me from our kiss I lightly beat my fists on his chest, "Babo, babo." I sniffled. He wiped the tears off my cheeks. "But you love this babo what does that make you?" He laughs and smiles at me. "An even bigger babo." I pout and he kisses me again. "Hyung, stop that before more people see!" I hit him again. "Then don't be so cute and I wont want to kiss you." He says.

   ( I was totally listening to JJ lin's "100 days" while writing this I think it fits so well with the confession you must take a listen! ^-^)

     He grabs me by the waist and we begin to skate again, I'm both shy and embarressed. I try to move his hands but he holds on tight. I see kiseop hyung and Kevin hyung giving me thumbs up while the other hyungs had silly shocked faces. My cheeks burn from their stares. I only hope that other passerbys don't recognize us. Eli is the first to skate up to us, "Care to explain this to me?" He says. I don't know what to say so hyung speaks up, "Dongho just agreed to be my boyfriend." I was preparing myself for confrontation but then I hear Eli hyung say, "Ok cool just keep it down people are watching us." He skates off and I hear him yell to the rest of the members what Soohyun hyung said. So much for keeping it down.Stupid pigeon. 

    "Lets get some coffee." He smiles and drags me to a coffee machine close by. We find a bench to sit and drink our coffee. I sneak glances at him, I've never seen him look so peaceful except for when he's around food. He catches me and chuckles ruffleing my hair. " Are you cold?" He asks putting his hands on my ears and then my cheeks. "I'm ok hyung." He stares at me again for a long time. "What is it hyung?" I ask. "Dongho-yah, That night at the club...did you really kiss all those people like you said?" I almost forgot about my horrible lie from that night. "No hyung, I lied because I was scared and panicked. You were the only one I kissed that night." He gives me a satisfied look. "Dongho that girl with me at the club, she was with me because she wanted to meet you."

    I took a drink of my coffee thinking how stupid I was that night. "To be honest the way she talked about you all night made me feel jealous, I didn't understand then but now I do." My cheeks blush at the thought of Soohyun hyung habouring feelings for me even back then.

SOOHYUNS POV

    Its getting late so I tell Dongho and the others that its time to go. I am still floating happily from the outcome of my confession. Dongho still hadn't told me how or why he grabbed onto me the way he did. I didn't ask though because I was happy that it happen regardless. The other members were still talking about it and giving me a hard time calling me a "dirty Ahjussi". I threaten them and they laugh it off. I sit with Dongho in the back of the van for a change. He was happy, cuddling up to me and talking to only me the whole ride home. 

    We get back to the dorm and every one kind of does their own thing. Some getting food and taking it to their room to talk and hang out. "Dongho" I say hugging him from behind. "Lets sleep together tonight." I can tell he is being shy and he's about to answer but then Kiseop interupts. "No way hyung I'm not leaving you alone with my baby!" I look at him like I couldn't believe he just said that. "What if we sleep on the couch." I smile asking for approval. "Pffft didn't stop you before." Kevin adds. My jaw drops. He had to say that with Hoon in the room and for everyone else to hear. "What? I don't want to hear this!" Hoon says and runs to his room.

     "Maybe not tonight hyung let me talk to kiseop hyung and Kevin hyung, maybe tomorrow night." He gives me a quick peck on the lips and skips to his room. I'm disappointed but I waited this long what is one more night? I'm all ready for bed and I realize Hoon never came to bed. He must have fell asleep with AJ and Eli. I turn my light off and drift into sleep. It doesn't seem like I'm asleep for long when I feel the weight of someone crawling into my bed. what the Hoon. I think to myself. But then I realize this body is to light and that smell...is Dongho.

    "Dongho?" I call out. "Ne hyung, I couldn't sleep I missed you." I pull the covers open for him to crawl into and I wrap my arms around him. " I missed you too." I said and fell asleep while rubbing soothing circles on his back.