Gotta talk to U

These lights

" I have so much to say to you today

Will you please listen to what I have to say?

Do you have room, by any chance?

Do you have room for me to go in?

Just you and me alone"

- Seungri " Gotta talk to U"

 

SOOHYUNS POV

     " Dongho-yah." I say his name quietly as I moved in closer. I placed my free hand on his other thigh and slide them up to his hips. He gasps. My face moves closer to his, I'm stil doubting this, us. He is quiet except for the little rapid breathes escaping his perfect lips. My whole body is hot. My hands are roaming his body, what am I doing? "Hyung," he moans again and again."HYUNG!" Something isn't right. My whole body jerks up and I see Hoon at my bedside. How did I get here? I was just dreaming, I was just dreaming! I didn't do those things to Dongho, did I? My head is pounding I wince at the pain. "Hyung becareful you hit your head really hard in the bathroom." Hoon directs me to lay back down. 

    In the bathroom? "Hoon...what exactly happen in the bathroom?" I asked so scared of what I'd hear. "Well you were in the bathroom helping Dongho with his cut and when Eli came to check on you guys you got up and slipped hitting your head really hard and you out it seemed. We were going to take you to the hospital but Aj said you should be ok." As Hoon explained what happen the true events came rushing back.

DONGHOS POV

    I paced across my shared room with kevin chewing at my nails for what seemed hours. Kiseop hyung and Kevin hyung sat on Kevin hyungs bed watching me confused, not ever saying anything in my direction. Why is it that every time I'm alone with Soohyun hyung he gets hurt in some way. Ever since that incident at the club. I've really ruined everything. I've confused him, I've changed him, I've freakin cursed him! God is punishing us for my sins. I throw myself on my bed and roll around in a fit of fustration. The hyungs finally speak up.

"Maknae, Soohyun hyung is going to be ok it's not like you are the one who pushed him or something."

"You know nothing hyung." I say into my bed.

"Dongho-ya what does that mean, what's going on?" Kevin hyung says.

"I am a horrible human being, I am the worst. I broke our leader!" I continued into my bed not looking up at my hyungs.

"Is there something you need to tell us?" They ask me.

" Ne..." I look up at my hyungs, holding myself up on my elbows. I take in a deep breath and open my mouth but then the door opens.

AUTHORS POV

    Soohyun opens the door too Kevin and donghos room. The atmosphere was really tense. Dongho lay on his bed looking at his hyungs as if he was going to say something serious to him. He looked plagued with worry as if he had done something bad. His eyes flicker toward the door and his face twists into a shocked expression. He sat up on his knees quickly. "Hyung." He says and the other two members look at him. Soohyuns heart starts to beat hard, did he tell his hyungs what had happen in the bathroom?

SOOHYUNS POV

    "Can I be alone with Dongho-yah, I need to talk to him." I ask acting like nothing was wrong. They reply to me friendly and even give me a hug telling me they are happy that I'm better. The door shuts behind me and I can tell that Dongho is nervous. "Dongho-yah," I pause, taking in his frantic form. His hair was a mess, and his eyes puffy, was he crying? He stared at me and nervously messed with his hair. "Dongho-yah, what happen in the bathroom, I'm sorry and I'm not mad that you kicked me in the chest either." I stopped remembering again what happen.

Several hours earlier...

     "Hyung." Dongho breathes. Soohyuns gaze jerks in his direction and he drops the band aids, shocked by the sound coming from his maknae. His lips slightly parted as are his legs. The leader tries to fight off the urge to jerk his maknae from his seat and take him on the floor. Dongho see's something sad in his hyungs eyes and it too makes him sad. His leader moves closer but then Dongho hears a pigeon and the door handle turn.

     He reacts quickly and kicks his legs up quick pulling his knees into his chest launching  his feet into Soohyuns chest, sending his hyung flying onto the floor."Hyung!" both him and Eli yell. "He fell!" Dongho quickly says. Soohyun blacks out and Eli goes to get another member to help him move the leader. Dongho stays behind cradling his head. " Mianhae hyung, but I must protect us both until you are back to normal. I did this to you hyung but I will fix you." Dongho wipes his eyes quickly before his hyungs come back.

Present time...

SOOHYUNS POV

     I wait for him to reply. I've never felt so awkward standing in front of someone before. "Ani hyung, it's ok I just overracted I didn't want Eli hyung to think something bad about us. Especially when there is nothing going on it would be bad if he got the wrong idea. It's not like you slipped into my lap on purpose hyung."I wanted the same thing Dongho wanted but those words still stung. He smiles at me like there is nothing wrong and I am relieved. Maybe now I can pick myself up and start fresh. These feelings must be a passing phase. Why else would I just be feeling them now.

    I want this to just blow away and things to be normal again but I can't help but wonder what Dongho feels. Is he feeling what I do, is he suffering too? I want to ask him badly but I know if I do then we can never go back. Everything will be out in the open and I wont be able to go back to acting like nothing had happen.

DONGHOS POV

    At this time hyung had already sat on Kevin hyungs bed. He looked at me as if he had a million questions ready to spill out. I know he must be confused I know he must be suffering. I go over to him and hug him around his neck laying my cheek on top of his head. " It's ok hyung." He hesitates to hug me back so I squeeze him tighter. His arms finally wrap around my waiste and pull me in close. I know I still don't understand and I know what I'm doing to hyung is wrong but right now I just want to hide forever with him like this. "Hyung please don't suffer because of me." I start to spill out of nowhere,"I will help you not to be confused anymore." I start to cry.

    He lets go of me and looks up to my face. I am embarressed to be crying. "Dongho you know, you remember don't you?" he whispers." I nod my head. "Dongho-yah it's ok. This hyung is ok. I understand and support you if you like oppas. And I understand that at the club it wasn't special, don't worry about me anymore and be happy." he cups my face with his hand and I frown thinking about how stupid my hyung is. "Hyung!" My attitude comes back to me like that night. " I don't like other oppas!" He goes to speak but I interupt him, " I want you." I push his hand off my face and grab his own confused face and press my lips as hard as I can onto his. I'm sorry hyung your dongsaeng is so selfish.

authors note: Poor Soohyun, I feel like everytime he is about to get a break and return things back to normal Dongho does something to mess it up.  I feel like my Dongho is secretly selfish and has finally admitted it. He wants to help his hyung and make things normal again because that's what he thinks is best for the both of them but at the same time he doesnt want to go back. He's still young and a bit immature so it would be normal for him to be so flip flopy. As for Soohyun hes just innocently confused by Dongho. I really feel bad for the guy. He's definitely being torn between responsibility and desire. XD