La-Di Da-di

These lights

"So DJ don't stop spinning the music

and you don't stop moving your body

come to me with that feeling

come closer to me

I won't bite"

- Cross Gene " La Di Da Di"

 

Donghos POV

     "Lets go out tonight!" Kevin hyung shouted suddenly startling us and breaking us from our bordem induced coma. It was winter now and we had already  tired ourselves of all the winter activities, all the cafes, and shopped all the latest trends for the season. The last week had went by slowly  with nothing to do we just layed around the dorm watching t.v, eating and sleeping in. The rest of the hyungs started to chyme in and I let out a sigh. I would be stuck inside again tonight but this time alone.  Soohyun hyung would never agree to let me tag along. " I'll be in my room so lock up when you leave hyungs."

     I started to drag myself up to my room. "Dongho-yah, why don't you go with us this time? Your older now and as long as you stay with one of us I think it will be ok." It was Soohyun hyung who said this. I turned around quickly, " Hyung I'm going to go change, you better not change your mind!" I scrambled to my room, more excited than the others. Throwing everything out of my closet I didn't realize a few of my clothings had landed on Kevin hyung. 

     "Sorry hyung!" We giggled a little bit at my frantic state. "Dongho-yah just think of it as a music video but keep it simple at the same time, if that makes any sense." He pat me on the head and went to his own closet. I took his advise and went with a sligtly baggy black shirt that fell a little off my shoulder and black skinny jeans with my lowcut metallic boots. I put on a matching studded cuff for an accessary, a little bit of eyeliner, and left my hair parted messily down the middle. "Kevin hyung is this ok?" I asked. "You look great maknae but if it was up to Soohyun hyung he would have you wearing a sweater." He teased me but at the same time he was serious. We left together to meet the rest of the members.

Soohyuns POV

    " Hyung I was surpised you are actually letting our little maknae come with us." Hoon said as we were getting changed. I sighed again at my decision as I began to button up my white shirt leaving a few more undone than needed. " I'll be waiting with the others when your ready dont take too long this time Hoon." I . Aj, Kiseop and Eli were already waiting for the rest of us when I heard them whistling. " Yah! Have respect for your hyung!" I yelled but then Aj said, "Not you hyung our little maknae. I turned to look in the direaction of Donghos and kevins shared room. " The noonas are going to eat you up." Eli said to Dongho. I almost hit the floor because of  Eli's remark and Donghos outfit. " Yah, Dongho-yah your not going to get cold wearing that?" I questioned him hoping he'd go back to get a jacket or sweater or anything to cover him up just even a little! " Hyung! Please I will be ok, don't worry." he barked. "Whoa does an attitude come with that outfit maknae?" Eli . I stayed quiet still a little shocked myself from this more grown up Dongho in front of me.

Authors POV

     The members all piled together in their van and headed to the club. Surprisingly it was as busy as ever despite the cold. Before they went inside Soohyun gave a little speech on behavior, when they should meet back at the van and a double reminder to keep an eye on the youngest. Dongho rolled his eyes at that then followed Aj and Eli into the club while Kevin and kisseop left together in the opposite direction. Leaving Soohyun to take care of the entrance fee. The leader entered the club solo heading straight for the bar he needed to loosen up. Meanwhile the sober maknae followed his hyungs around. They danced together and then with some girls. Dongho caught sight of his other hyungs. " I'm going to hang out with Kiseop hyung and Kevin hyung!" he shouted to Aj and Eli while pointing.

Donghos POV

     " Dongho-yah!" Kiseop shouted as he and Kevin made there way closer to me. Both hyungs put their arms around my neck almost pulling me down to the ground." Hyungs, how much have you already drank?" I teased them but Kiseop replied, " Yah this was not my idea! Don't tell Soohyun hyung on me!" I laughed at that. " Kiseop hyung I'm a rebel tonight remember? I won't tell hyung anything." Speaking of Soohyun hyung I haven't seen him all night. " Hyungs do you know where he is?" They both looked at me confused. "You mean he hasn't followed you around all night?" Surprisingly not I thought to myself. " I thought I saw him over in that direction earlier." Kevin hyung pointed more to the center of the dance floor. "Thanks hyung." I said and headed in that direction. It felt weird but I was slightly disappointed that Soohyun hyung didn't check on me the whole night, not even to see if I was ok or to hang out with me. After that big speech and all the nagging he was the only hyung to neglect his duty.

     As I got closer to the center of the floor the atmosphere felt different. Was it the crowd or was I finally feeling the effects of the long night. Some girls pulled me close to them and gave me a drink without thinking I downed it only thinking of my immediate thirst. With that the cieling spun or maybe I was dancing. The girls grabbed onto me and pulled me further into the dance floor. We danced in a manner in which I was not used to but I pushed all my doubts away and let myself get lost in the music. For a while I forgot all about Soohyun hyung.

Soohyuns POV

    I didn't realize how late it was getting, I checked my watch we still had an hour untill the initial meet up time at the van. From the bar I ended up meeting a group of younger guys and girls who recognized me immediately so I decided to dance with them for a few songs and a few drinks later it ended up becoming most of the night. I saw a girl being pulled by her friends close to the center of the floor she was young and clearly wasted. I laughed to myself thinking about my own dongsaengs. Oddly I thought of Dongho when I saw her. I looked back in their direction and she was facing away from us. The view was nice from all the way back here. She danced so fluidly up against the other girls that were with her. I found that kind of odd but shook it off and continued to dance along with the crowd.

Authors POV

     After some time Dongho realized he should go looking for Soohyun before the night was over. He said goodbye to the girls though they were reluctant to let him go so easily and he was finally able to slip away. He wasn't certain if Soohyun would be there anymore but he headed regardlessly in the same direction that his hyung had told him before. Dongho wondered if it was just alcohol that the girls had given him. It was only one drink he thought to himself.

     It felt as though his head were spinning. He could feel the bass throughout his body, replacing his own heart beat. The lights swirled around him reflecting off of the flashy attire the other clubbers wore. He floated hazily on the dance floor catching glances of his hyungs some dancing closely to random noonas while the others jsut watched with drinks in hand. Dongho raised his head again from the floor after an attempt to clear it when he saw something that drew the breath from his lungs.

Donghos POV

     It felt like my world was slowing down around him. I swear I could count the lights dancing off of him. What is this feeling in my stomach? Every move he makes I feel as though I have vertigo. Out of everyone here tonight no one has compared. I suddenly feel more dizzy. Is it these lights? I shake my head and look up to my hyung again. He looks at me and smiles as he calls my name. He looks so cool I get an overwhelming sense of pride knowing I'm his dongsaeng. I start toward him smiling too, I feel like there are a million eyes on us then I see it.

     My eyes zoom in, everything freezes and that vertigo feeling is replaced with something else. He is holding a delicate hand, my eyes travel up and she is smiling back at me. I begin to retreat and my hyung looks at me with a puzzeling expression. I can hear my name but I don't dare to turn around. What would I tell him when he asks me whats wrong when I don't even know myself? Why am I crying? I catch sight of the entrance and dash for it but I feel someone grab me hard on the wrist.

Soohyuns POV

     I see Dongho headed in my direction. I smile widely at him as if I hadn't seen him in forever. I tell one of the girls that had been dancing with me all night that my dongsaeng was coming our way. She asks me who and I tell her it's Dongho-yah. She gets excited and grabs my hand requesting that I introduce them since he is her favorite maknae. I smile but think to myself that he is my maknae. I am thinking so foolishly tonight. I pull her in Donghos direction but am stopped by Donghos reaction. He freezes and looks up at me and then to his fan. He begins to retreat bakwards and then turns around quickly moving his way through the crowd.

     Seeing Dongho move like that I realize he was the girl from earlier and my heart skips a beat. I yell out his name and follow him leaving the girl with no explanation. His little frame easily squeezes through the crowd and I almost lose sight of him. I find an opening in the crowd and I leapt grabbing hold of his wrist. "Dongho-yah!" I call his name. He doesn't turn around, "Dongho-yah why won't you look at your hyung?" I get closer to him and put my other hand on his shoulder. He tries to run again but I move that hand immediately clutching onto his lower waiste. Almost too low, I blush but don't move it hoping his doesn't notice or sense how awkward I feel. 

Donghos POV

     His hand on my waiste gives me that vertigo feeling again. I start to get frustrated with myself. Frustrated with my feelings making me so confused and frustrated with the position I'm in. How do I get out of this without making things so awkward. What do I tell him now, what excuse is there for my actions? He is talking to me all this time but I am only following the movement of his lips there is no sound but my heart thumping hard from my thoughts. I realize right now that I just want to kiss my hyung. My poor innocent unknowing hyung. So I do. He is shocked of course and so am I but I continue kissing him harder tasting a faint hint of alcohol.

     I'm surprised by the slight preasure of his thumb, pressing ever so hard as it moves further south and I break away from him. Before he has a chance to say anything I tell him what only seems logical. "Hyung, don't take this as my true feelings, I didn't run from you because of jealousy." I pause scared of the consequences my next words might get, "I was drugged by these girls earlier tonight, I didn't want you to find out but thats too late now." I assumed thats what happen, with all these weird feelings it only seemed right, "This kiss we shared just now I shared with many others just like it all night." Obviously a lie. "Don't confuse it with something special and if I happen to remember it when I sober up tonight I won't mention to anyone. Sorry hyung." And another lie, mianhae hyung. I go to the van not even looking back at him, just wanting this night to be over.