Chapter 4

A Love That Transcends Time

Tiffany had a few days off from her work because her boss insisted. And you can't say 'no' to your boss, can you?

She took her coat and went outside to walk down the streets of Los Angeles. It was a little chilly, but considering it was Los Angeles, there was no snow. She frowned. She missed the snow in Korea. There streets would be full of snow and she would hear cute children's laughters everyday. Not many people were outside now. Parents are at work. Kids are at school. She saw mostly elder people walking together, or walking their dogs.

She came to the beach and sat on a bench. Wind was slightly blowing, so little waves were see-able. She smiled. It was nice to sense the smell of the sea. 

This is where I last saw him.

A certan someone came to her mind. Where is he? I haven't seen him in a while...I miss him.

Unknowingly, she made a small pout and her eyes got watery. Does he even remember me? Does he even think of me?

She as trying hard not to let her tears fall. But as a weak person she is, her tears fell down on those beautiful pale cheeks. She wished he would suddenly come and wiped her tears. But she could only dream of that. She was a kind of person that likes to imagine this that would never happen. 

What is wrong with me? Why do I miss him so much? And why don't I have the courage to call him and tell him that I would like to have one tea with him? It would mean a world to me. Just one hour with him would be enough.

I still can't forget what happened in the mysterious Bermuda Triangle. I don't even remember the Bermuda Triangle itself, but I only remember how I was happy to have him near. I wasn't scared. Because he was there. I wasn't lonely. Because he was there. Now I miss him. Because he isn't here.

Where is he now? Will I ever forget and leave behind my feelings for him? 

Luhan, just come to me. Just this once. For no reason at all.

--------

Luhan was at work. He was getting some paperwork done when his phone rang.

"Hello? Ah, hi sweety. I'm finishing soon. Sure, we can go wherever you want. Yeah, beach is probably nice now. I'll take you there once I finish my work okay? Love you."

He smiled at his screen, where was name of his girlfriend, Seohuyn.

They've been dating from October. Honestly, Luhan only went out with her to forget about Tiffany. After few dates with Seohyun, he realised she's a nice girl. And so, soon they started dating. Since it's already January, Luhan was sure his feelings for Tiffany weren't there anymore.

He liked Seohyun now.

Soon, he finished his work, said goodbye to his colleagues and went to Seohuyn's appartment.

"Ah, you're here!" - She hugged him when he came. "Let me just get my jacket and then we can go."

Luhan smiled. It took her some minutes to find her jacket and then they went outside. She held onto his left arm, like brides do when they're coming down at the altar.

"Ah, so little people are out today...It's like this place has became a graveyard." - Seohyun started a conversation after few minutes in silence.

"Well, you know...People are at work so.."

"Well that's true..I can't wait to see the beach!" - She cheered happily. Luhan smiled. If she was happy, he was even happier.

When they came on the beach, Seohyun saw some girl. She didn't see her face, but she wanted to go somewhere where people won't be looking at her and Luhan. She doesn't like it when people watch her. Luhan didn't see the girl.

They sat on some bench and looked towards the ocean. Seohyun leaned her head on his shoulder. Luhan glanced at the girl on the other side. He didn't see her face because she covered it with her hands. It looked like she was crying. He feels sorry for her. Such a nice day and a lady is crying. 

Oh well...

Tiffany wiped her tears and glanced at the couple that was on the other side. That honey brown hair seemed so familiar to her. He was too far from her so she couldn't recgonize him immidiately.

But, when she looked closer...She realized.

"L-Luhan?" - Her voice husky and supprised. She smiled and got up to great him, but then she saw somebody next to him. It was a girl. She had her head on his shoulders.

Tiffany felt her tears coming again. She just stood there and stared at him. Them actually.

At one moment Luhan looked at her. His smile faded. His mind going crazy. She has disappointed look in her eyes. What happened, he wondered. What should he do? Should he greet her? Ah! Seohyun is right next to him! Before he knew it, Tiffany started walking towards him.

"Hi." - She said. Luhan saw right through her fake smile.

"H-Hi.." - He was nervous.

"Who is this?" - Seohyun asked.

"She's my friend. I haven't seen her for a long time."

I'm only a friend. Tiffany thought and felt her tears coming, but no. This is her pride. She won't let him see her sadness. No.

"Hello. How are you? I'm Tiffany." - She greeted Seohyun with a big smile on her face. 

She hoped Luhan didn't know it wasn't real smile. But he did.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hellooooo :D Such a sad chapter (at least for me). Don't get me wrong, Luhan doesn't love Seohyun. He likes her just to forget about Tiffany. Sad huh? Oh well :/ What do you think about this chapter? I hope it's good. 

33 subscribers already? OMG Thank you all sooo much <3 And new upvoters: supergeneration291, minbae and JessicaHope and of course once again, pinkeusoshi thank you sooooooooooooooooooooo muuuuuch<3 I cannot stop my happiness asdfghjklasdfghjkl ^______________^

I cannot belive I already have 4 upvoters! Please don't unvote, I love you all sooo much xD

Is it just me or... it looks like Tiffany is giving Luhan deer ears. <3 It’s so cute.