Chapter 8

A Love That Transcends Time
Christmass morning. It was so peaceful. Tiffany loved it. Silence all over the place. She missed Luhan's voice. True, she heard it every night over the phone, but it just wasn't the real thing. She missed him. His presence. His big brown eyes. His soft voice. She missed it all.
 
She sat down on the floor, admiring at everything around her. Ah..my love...Come back soon to me, Luhan.
 
She called her family, and beloved ones. 
 
During the day, her mind had many flashback. 
 
Flashback of Luhan's 'I love you.'
 
Flashback of her dad encouraging her to go to L.A. and creat a new, dreamy life.
 
Flashback of the day she met Luhan.
 
Flashback of her best friend Taeyeon.
 
Flashback of Luhan's lips...
 
Flashback of Bermuda Triangle.
 
Did I mention Luhan? 
 
-----
 
Luhan was excited because it was his last day here. In Bermuda Triangle, a whole year already passed. That 'year' was too long. Everyday he was without the one he loved and cherished so much. And that made his heart ache. Badly.
 
He packed his things and got to his plane. He didn't call Tiffany because he wants to suprise her. 
 
But some part of him was scared. Too long they were separated. Does she still have feelings for him? Will she be happy to see him? Or will she even care?
 
All these questions scared him. But his will to see her was much bigger and stronger than any of these 'problems'. He saw a little kid on his left side. The little boy was playing with Superman figure and he seemed so happy. Luhan still remembers how happy he was when he was just a careless little kid, with no problems what so ever. The world seemed better when he was a child.
 
Now he feels like whenever he reaches for happiness, new problems come with it.
 
His plane finally landed and he didn't even go home. He went straight to Tiffany's place. He opened the door of her appartment and came in. In the living room, he saw a small Christmass tree and colorfull lights all over the room. She did a great job.
 
Luhan came to her bedroom and saw her with earphones on her laptop. She was turned with her back to him, so she didn't see him. Or heard him.
 
He lied down on top of her, making her twitch. When she turned her head she saw a familiar honey brown hair. She took her earphones off. "Luhan.." She whispered.
 
When she met the pair of two beautiful, charming eyes, she could have just melted at the moment.
 
"If I was a criminal, you wouldn't be alive anymore." - Luhan chuckled.
 
Tiffany smiled, turned around with difficulty since Luhan was still on top of her.
 
"Can you get of me, please?" - Tiffany chuckled.
 
"Why? I'm perfectly fine here." - Luhan teased.
 
"Stop it and get up, I want to give you a hug." - Tiffany smiled. Luhan laughed and sat up straight and soon met with gentle warm hands, wrapping around his neck. He smiled and hugged her back thightly.
 
"Merry Christmass, Tiffany." - He said.
 
Tiffany took a deep breath of happiness. "Merry Christmass."
 
-----
 
That afternoon, they watched some Christmass movies on TV.
 
"Let's go somewhere out." - Luhan said all of a sudden.
 
Tiffany looked at him. "What do you have in mind?"
 
"I don't know. I live here, but I never saw the Hollywood sign in person. Wanna go there?"
 
"I've been there already when you were gone, but..We can go."
 
"Ah, I wanna take you somewhere you haven't been in California. How about Yosemite lakes?"
 
Tiffany's eyes widened. "What's that?"
 
"We can rent a little cottage near the river. We can get a canoe and see the other side of the river. There's a big forest, which looks great in the winter."
 
"I wanna go there!" - Tiffany cheered. Luhan smiled and stood up.
 
"Let's go. Dress up warmly."
 
Tiffany smiled and jumped in his embrace. "I love you so much."
 
Luhan chuckled. "So I need to do something like this to get an 'I love you' from you?"
 
"Yah...I'm not like that...But everyone loves presents and trips.." - Tiffany deffended herself.
 
"Uh, which reminds me, I have to pick a present for you. You dress up and go get it."
 
Tiffany nodded her head and went to her room to dress properly.
 
Luhan went to get his framed picture of Diamond Snow. It wasn't big, it was medium, but very pretty.
 
When he got back to her appartement, she was already ready. 
 
"I thought girls take about half an hour while dressing up.." - Luhan stared in amazment. He was only gone for a minute!
 
"I'm not one of those girls." - Tiffany chuckled. "What cha got there?" She was peeking to see what Luhan was holding behind his back. Luhan laughed and showed her the picture. 
 
"OMO! Is..That..?"
 
Luhan nodded. "Diamond Snow." 
 
Her eyes literally sparkled. She stared at the picture and couldn't belive it. "I..I love it.. This is the best gift anyone has every give me!" She kissed him.
 
Luhan put it down in her bedroom, carefully. 
 
"Shall we go?" - He took her hand. "First we'll go to my place because I came here walking. And we need to drive there."
 
Tiffany nodded and smiled. She felt shivers when he gave her hand a gentle squeeze and led her away.
-------------------------
Hello my readers ^v^ One chapter now and one this evening. That will be the finall chapter because the deadline is tomorrow. Thank you so much everyone who upvoted!! 9 upvotes?! *cries of happiness* 
I can't thank you enough everyone who commented and subscribed and specially upvoted! Wish me luck with this story :)
Okay, I'm leaving you now, but the last chapter will be up in a few hours. 
 
Till next time :)
 
 
Oh, in case you didn't see this...Yeah xD Luhan be watching Fany :D And I think she's looking at him too, but not sure...Anyway, byeee <33