Chapter 1

A Love That Transcends Time

Tiffany ran towards Luhan and immidiately locked their fingers together. Luhan looked at her in suprise.

"I-I don't want to get lost somewhere..." - Tiffany said, her face turning red.

They walked on and on until they saw a medium size black book. Luhan picked it up and opened it. Inside were quotes like:

"An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast. A wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind."

"Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties."

"While they were saying among themselves it cannot be done, it was done."

"What do these quotes mean?" - Tiffany looked. There were hunderds of pages with quotes like these. Some were about happiness, some about sadness, some about  friendship, some about love...

"I don't know...But someone must have left it here. This didn't just pop out of nowhere...There must be other people here, right?" - Luhan looked at her.

"Maybe...Or there were people before..Maybe not anymore." - Tiffany shruged.

"Are we in Bermuda Triangle?" - She suddenly asked after some time.

Luhan widened his eyes. He mentally looked at the statistics. Everything matched! He realised that they were really in Bermuda Triangle.

Since he didn't say anything, Tiffany knew it was true. "Will we ever go home?" 

"Maybe...One day.." - Luhan said, but didn't really mean it. Let's face it. The people who 'mysteriously' ended up here, they were never seen again. It made him sad. What if he never meets his family again? Or his friends? Luhan frowned at the thought of losing everybody.

Tiffany took the black book and opened a random page. There was a quote:

"The person you see Diamond Snow with, you will fall in love with and you will be together always." - Tiffany read out loud. 

"What's Diamond Snow?" - Luhan asked.

"I don't know, but here are some directions...I want to see it! It must be really pretty!" - Tiffany cheered. Luhan didn't belive the quote. And besides, since they were already here, and they don't have anything to do here, it might be fun to see.

"Okay...Where do we go?" - Luhan gave up after seeing her puppy dog eyes.

"Ah! Thank you! Let's see..We go straight from here and we get to some woods..." - Tiffany went on and on...Luhan didn't catch any of that, but if they have the book, he doesn't need to.

"Aish! Diamond Snow is only visible in the morning, when sun rises..." - Tiffany frowned.

"We can go there now, and sleep through the night and get up in the time to see it." - Luhan smiled. He didn't want to disappoint her.

"Ah! Yaay!" - Tiffany cheered and walked on. 

"Can I see that book for a second?" - Luhan asked.

Tiffany nooded and handed the book to him. He went over through the whole book. What he didn't understand were two sentances.

1# 'Watch out for the light in the darkness.'

2# '3 seconds. That's all it takes.'

During their little walk, climate changes were big. Beach, tropical forest, snow. Weird. However, they decided to spent the night there in snow. 

"It's cold..." - Tiffany frowned.

Luhan looked at her and put his arms around here to make her warmer. She soon fell asleep on his shoulder. Luhan looked at the moon, unable to sleep. Waiting to see what morning brings. Before he closed his eyes, somewhere far in the darkness, there was a tiny light. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~I really hope this first chapter isn't boring, if it is, I promise much more will happen as they story goes on and on :D

17 subscribers with just a foreword? OMG I cannot belive it! Thank you so much everybody! And even seven comments on only foreword? You guys are the best! Made me so happy *o* <3 I'm sorry I haven't updated for 3 days from foreword xD I promise I'll try to update once, maybe twice a day. :)

Also, I'll try to make longer chapters, this one was in a hurry xD 

Please subscribe and/or comment and make me happy :D You can also add me for a friend :)

xD Till next timeeee :D