Chapter 5

A Love That Transcends Time

A/N: for more 'feelings', play this if you want. I recomend it. It gives a special feeling to the reader, or at least to me. Have fun! 

"Ah...H-Hi. I'm Seohyun. Luhan's girlfriend."

"Oh, nice to meet you." - Even that fake smile she had faded when she heard the word girlfriend.

I guess he doesn't think of me at all...

Tiffany's heart ache. "Well, it was nice to see you. I'm gonna get going now...Bye."

"Yeah..Bye.." - Luhan whispered as he watched her walking away. I need her by my side. I would give anything to put her on Seohyun's place.

When Tiffany came to her appartment, her tears fell down. I would give anything to be on Seohyun's place. I hope she knows how to treasure him...

Few days passed since they saw each other again. Luhan was now seriously thinking about breaking up with Seohyun. She's cute, but...She's not Tiffany.

He was in his bedroom, thinking about everything. There are chances Tiffany doesn't even have any feelings for me...

Luhan decided to get some sleep and make his decision next day.

That night, he dreamed about Diamond Snow. And how beautiful she was when she was so happy. He wants to see that smile again. He needs to see that smile again. But he only sleeped for 1 hour. 

After that he couldn't take it anymore. He wanted to get some fresh air and clear his thoughts. He'll never be happy if he doesn't have her. He decided to walk next to the beach. There was a party. Seohyun's friends dragged her there. Luhan didn't want to come along. Maybe he'll say hi to Seohyun?

----

When Tiffany was done with her work for that day, she took the black book from Bermuda Triangle. She wanted to write something in so badly, like it was calling her. But no words came to her mind. Not even one.

She stared through the window, watching an endless night. Stars were so bright and full moon was so beautiful. 

"Oh my heart...Don't think about him...It only makes you cry." - She said to herself. She watched the ocean. She noticed a party down her street. She wasn't a party person. She was just looking. She hated partying. Noise, alcohol, drunk people who want to take advantage of others..Yah! She even hates thinking about it.

----

Luhan passed by the party. Too many people was drunk, and he couldn't handle drunk people. Like, what the hell is wrong with them?

He needed to know. He needed to know if Tiffany has feelings for him. Without much thoughts, he went to her appartment and stood in front of her door for like 10 minutes, unable to knock and tell her everything. He wasn't that kind of person, but...He couldn't stand it anymore. He couldn't keep everything inside him. He remembered the Diamond Snow again. And that quote:

"3 seconds. That's all it takes."

He finally knew what that quote meant.

It took him only three seconds to fall in love with her. But it will take an eternity to fall out of it. Or maybe even never. He belived the Diamond Snow. He finally admit himself the truth he didn't want to belive. 

He smiled and took a deep breath.

----

Tiffany was wathcing something on TV when she heard someone knocking. Who could it be this late?

When she opened the door and saw Luhan, she was frozen. Is he really here? How did he find me? Oh, who cares! He's here!

"Luhan..W-What are you doing here?"

"I needed to see you. I really needed to."

"You're making me worry...Is everything okay?"

"No...Nothing in my life is okay. I need to ask you something." - His breath stoped for a second. Am I really going to confess to her?

She invited him in. They both sat on a coutch. Luhan smiled when he saw the show on TV.

"What are you smiling about?" - Tiffany chuckled.

"Ah..It's my favorite show. I haven't watched it for a long time, since Seohyun doesn't like it..."

"Oh...Well she doesn't seem like a hard person to handle. I hope you're happy." - I really do.

"But I'm not. Something's missing. You know what?"

"What?"

"You."

There it is, Tiffany. I miss you. You're the missing piece I need.

"M-Me?" - Oh my God! What is he saying?! He misses me?? ME?? I can't belive it.

Luhan nooded. "I feel so sad when you're not around, which is pretty much always. I want you in my life. I.......I like you."

When he said that, the clock struck midnight.

"Ah...Really? You l-like me?" - Her voice was pitched again. Luhan found that extremly adorable.

"Yes...I like you. And I want you to be mine."

"Ah...What about Seohyun?"

"She'll get over it. I don't need her. I need only you."

Tiffany smiled. "I like you...very much, belive me. And you broke my heart when I saw you with her..."

----

Seohuyn saw Luhan walking in some building 20 minutes ago. Where is he? She went to the building and asked receptionist if he saw a honey brown boy.

Receptionist said he was looking for room 1-020.

Seohyun went to first floor and looked for room 1-020. She waned to knock, but she heard female voice in there. So she leaned on the door to hear it better.

"Ah...What about Seohyun?"

"She'll get over it. I don't need her. I need only you."

 

"I like you...very much, belive me. And you broke my heart when I saw you with her..."

"I am so sorry. There wasn't a night I haven't thought of you. You were in my mind the whole time. You will always be...Trust me."

Since she couldn't hear them anymore, Seouhyun assumed they kissed. Tears filled her eyes. She opened the door and saw Luhan with Tiffany! Kissing!

"I should have known she wasn't only your friend..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG OMG MAH FEELS!! I hope you like it :3 

I know how Lufany shippers feel about Seohyun, so there you go! Luhan's only for Tiffany :3 And no, this isn't the end xD

5 upvotes?!? Oh My Goood! *Le dies*

Thank you so much kimsoeul, supergeneration291, minbae, JessicaHope and pinkeusoshi!! I think I'm gonna faint.. Please keep supporting me and this fanfiction, it means sooo much to me! Thank you so much everybody for being with me from the start. I hope I'll see your comments :) 

Please subscribe, comment or upvote...It's not necessary, but please at least comment. It motives me to write much more chapters :)

Thank you all so  much for eveyrthing! Love you :))

How adorable are they?? Those smiles on both of them, oh my...Saranghaeyo <33