Chapter 7

A Love That Transcends Time

When Sun rose, up in the sky, Luhan saw an airplane. It just reminded him that he has to leave today.

He packed his things slowly and when he was done he dialed Tiffany's number.

"Hello?" - She answered. Oh that angelic voice.

"Come to me, please...I want to spend the rest of the day with you, before I get on the plane." - When Luhan said that, the words seemed like they punched his heart. Hearing them out loud, it was too big for him. His tears came on his eyes and his vision got blurry from them.

"I'm already on my way." - Tiffany chuckled. "Don't worry. You're gonna be back soon anyway, right?"

"Yeah...Right.."

Few minutes after he heard doorbell. When she walked in, he brightened up and smiled. He hugged her thightly and hold her in his embrace for few minutes, in silence. Afterwards, he kissed her slowly and gently, his fingers playing with her hair.

"Yah...I don't like people touching my hair." - Tiffany playfully whined. Luhan smiled.

"But I always play with your hair and you never say anything about it."

"You are just one of those certain people who are allowed to do that." - Her eyes twinkled.

He was looking at her, bitting his lips. All the memories came on his mind. 

"I'm gonna miss you so much." - He suddenly said.

Tiffany saw the pain in his eyes as he said that. But he's gonna be back soon. Right?

"I don't like sad goodbyes. So don't make it sound like you will be there for God knows how long. Aren't you coming home after a week anyway?"

"Actually, no. See, they called me this morning and...It's gonna take long. Months. Maybe longer."

Tiffany stared at him. What did he just say? He...He won't be back for..for so long?

Her eyes filled with tears. Right now she anted to fall on her knees and beg him not to go, but..

"Lu, it might be a new life experiance...It might be fun.."

"What are you doing, Tiffany? Why are you acting like this is something positive for me? For us? Come with me...Only then, it will be good for me. For us."

"I can't. I have everything here. I.." - She never finished her sentance.

Luhan was looking at her, but it was like he was looking through her...

They stood few minutes in dead silence, none of them had any comforting words to say.

"Back before Diamond Snow and all of this... Remember when we met?"

"Taeyeon introduced us..." - Tiffany smiled.

Luhan nooded his head. "Even then..I analyzed you, though you did not adore me..."

She looked up. "Y-you did?" 

"Mhm...But we would never hang out or anything, so I almost forgot about you..And now? Now I can't forget you even if I would marry a queen. I can't imagine a day without that adorable chuckle. Or that eyesmile. Or hearing that beautiful meaningful, true laugh." - He was looking at the floor, wondering when did he became so cheesy. I guess love towards her made me like that...

"My laugh is true only when I'm with you."

He came closer to her, lifted her chin up. He closely observed those beautiful brown eyes. "I love you."

Her eyes widened. Her heart wanted to jump out because it was beating too hard too fast. Slowly, a big smile lightened up her face.

"You love me?"

"Every inch of you."

Her eyesmiles seemed like two little crescent moons. "I love you, too."

They decided to stay in his appartment for few more hours, just hugging and kissing and well...even more.

The time passed by quickly. Luhan got dressed and Tiffany drove him to the airport. They both were just sitting in the car, not moving.

"Can I tell you something, Lu?" - Tiffany said.

"Of course. You can trust me with anything."

"You were my first kiss."

Luhan turned his head to face her. He smiled. It somehow made him happy. There wasn't any too special meaning behind it, but something in him just felt so happy. "Then I'll make sure, that I'll be your last one."

He kissed her and got out of the car. Tiffany watched as he walked away and smiled. She will never be able to forget those words. 

"Goodbye." - She whispered.

----

Soon months and months passed, and still no sight of him. It was already 20th of December. She just wanted to be with him for Christmass and New Year.

She often heard from him. Currently he is in the Bermuda Triangle with the scientists and guards and who knows whom else. They are working hard on secrets of Bermuda Triangle. He promised to take a picture of Diamond Snow for her. She can't wait to see it.

In the meantime, Tiffany got a new hobby. She was helping poor kinds with food and shelter. She was happy and proud of herself for helping someone. She visited her parents in Korea. They don't know about Tiffany's realtionship ith Luhan. She wanted Luhan to tell them.

One day, earthquake was in Los Angeles, but thankfully, on the other side of the city. Tiffany was unharmed and she was thankful to God that He spared her of such trouble.

She was patiently waiting for the day Luhan would return.

She opened up the black book of Bermuda Triangle. She finally knew what to write in. Something Luhan once said to her.

 

"I fell in love with you in three seconds. But I never stopped loving you.

And nothing will change that."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know, I know, lazy author xD But no actually, I wanted to write this saturday, but I had so many things to study and I just didn't make time. Sorry :(

How about this chapter? Weird? Cheesy? Boring? Leave a comment please :) 

Thank you sooooooo much Velliessa, Soneblackjackvip18, kimsoeul, supergeneration291, minbae, JessicaHope and pinkeusoshi for your upvotes!! I am sooooo happy! 

Please leave a comment, subscribe, upvote, add me....and tra la la la xD Love you all ^o^

Oh, do you like the new poster? It is sooo pretty, isn't it? Credits in the foreword :)

 

Something is seriously going on around these two xD

Have a nice day! Or in my case, good night xD 

Till next time ^v^