Chapter 9 - Final

A Love That Transcends Time

When Luhan and Tiffany came to the lake, they rented a cottage and a canoe. Luhan took Tiffany to the most beautiful side of the river where winter sparkles seemed so magical.

"Ahh, this reminds me of Diamond Snow. It's so pretty." - Tiffany smiled. Luhan was looking at her and a small smile came on his face. 

"This is how it all started between us. Remember?"

"Of course, how could I forget?" - Tiffany came closer to him. Luhan put his arm around her.

"You know, the improved technology can get anyone there now. And safely back home. I think we should go there once again." - Luhan stated.

"Yeah, but we don't have that kind of money..."

"Oh don't worry, since I gave them a great help on everything, they promised me free trips there anytime I want." - Luhan smiled.

"We can see Diamond Snow again?" - Tiffany's pitched voice came.

Luhan chuckled. "Anytime."

Tiffany seemed to be in deep thought after that, while Luhan studied her perfect facial features.

"What are you thinking about?" - Luhan asked after some time.

"In two months, it's our one year annyversary! Can we go then? Pleaseee!" - Tiffany pleaded.

Luhan laughed. "Definitely. We've been here for quite a while now, shall we go back?"

"No, I like it here. It's so peacefull and calming. Only you and me. Perfect."

Luhan looked at her and said:

" 1 second, 2 seconds, 3 seconds...

That's all it takes.

I fell in love with you in those 3 seconds,

And ever since then I have loved you more

Than anyone or anything else.

Because you are everything that I want in my life.

And no-one can take you away from me."

Tiffany was looking at him. "Okay, the first time I loved it, the second time is too much." She joked.

Luhan chuckled. "I didn't have time to think of any rimes, but it's still meaningful."

"Awh I know it is." - Tiffany smiled and put her arms around his neck. "I love you."

Luhan smiled. "I love me too."

"Yah!" - Tiffany playfully slapped his arm. Luhan laughed. He poked her and she poked him back. And that went on - until they ended up in water.

"Ahh! Lu, I am soooo going to get you for this.." - Tiffany said while trying to get in the canoe.

"I know, I'm screwd, but it was sooo worth of it." - Luhan laughed.

"Aish..I'm all wet." - Tiffany frowned. Luhan chuckled and started kissing her.

"I think I'll remember this Christmass forever." - He said.

-----

3 years already passed, and Tiffany and Luhan are already 4 years together. It was actually their 4th annyversary today. Luhan took her to Bermuda Triangle's island.

"Look! Our little shelter is still here!" - Tiffany exclaimed.

"Who would think this would be the most romantic places in the whole world." - Luhan looked around. Nothing has changed. Even thorugh the whole researches that were here, nothing has changed.

This time, they went everywhere. They saw every piece of the island.

Tiffany found this place the most beautiful.

Thick fog on the ground looked perfect.

When they were looking at the Sun set, Tiffany asked:

"What made you fall in love with me?"

Luhan smiled. "Every single thing. Those beautiful eyes. That addictive laugh. Gorgeous smile. Perfect personality. All of those things made me love you more than my own life."

"Really?" - Tiffany widened her eyes.

"I thought you already knew this. Considering we've been together for a long time."

"I never put much thought in it. I just loved the fact that you were mine. And that we loved each other. And still do. Nothing else matter."

Luhan took a deep breath. 

"Tiffany...You are absolutely the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I would never do anything to hurt you in any way. I will always

be there for you, whenever you'll need me. When I see you, I can't do anything but smile. It's already my normal reaction whenever I see you. My heart beats fast and it feels like it will jump out of me. I love you so much. Please never forget that."

After that, he knelt on one knee and pull out a ring. Tiffany's eyes widened and mouth shaped in 'o'.

"Marry me? And be mine forever." - His eyes met hers, he saw tears in those beautiful eyes.

Tiffany nodded. "Forever yours."

She smiled and kissed him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

OMGGG The last chapter. I can't belive I won't be writing this story anymore, I'm so sad now >_< But I personally, love the ending. I'm a huge romantic. :3

And for the ones who bother to read A\N here's a special little treat for you.

*FLASHBACK*

On Luhan's and Tiffany's 2nd annyversary, they were watching the stars late at night. 

"Luhan, am I your first real girlfriend? I mean, have you ever been in a relationship for this long?" - Tiffany asked.

"Yes, you're my first real girlfriend. None of my relationships have lasted this long."

"Why?"

"Let's just say I have scars on my hands from touching a certain people. But you...You healed those scras. And made me understand the term 'love'."

"Do you love me?" - Tiffany came closer to him.

"Always have. And always will."

Thank you so much everyone for reading, I cannot tell you how gratefull I am to all of you my dear readers and upvoters.

And by the way, 10 upvotes?!? OMGGGGG I love you all so much ^_______________^ Thank you every each one of you who left at least one comment, who bothered to read my annoying A\N's, muchos gracias to the ones who upvoted :) <3 <3 <3

I love you all so much <3

Your Fantasy_Dream :*