Chapter 2

A Love That Transcends Time

Morning came soon. Luhan felt warm sun rays on his hands. It felt so nice. Sun rays came upon his face making Luhan smile. 

"Tiffany..Tiffany, wake up." - He tryed to wake her up.

"Hm?" - Tiffany humed with her sleepy voice. She sounded like a little innocent child.

"Get up if you want to see Diamond Snow." - He smiled and removed his hands from her waist.

"Oh! Right!" - She seemed to forgot about the Diamond Snow. She quickly got up and ran in front. Luhan got up too and followed her.

In the moment when sun was high enough to light up the snow on the ground and on the branches of trees, Tiffany could have sworn she would never imagine anything like this on Earth. 

"Waaah! It's so pretty!" - Tiffany chuckled. Luhan's eyes were filled with happiness seeing that snow. He would have never though Mother Nature would do something so pretty and kept it hidden from the world. He smiled. He turned his head to see Tiffany. 

 

 

 

1 second...

 

 

2 seconds...

 

 

3 seconds...

 

 

He suddenly realised how beautiful she was. Such beautiful soft long hair and those beautiful brown eyes. That smile...Oh Gosh that smile. It was perfect. As in...The time stopped for him. He never realised all her perfect features. Was he blind all this time? It's like he didn't see a diamond between an ordinary rocks.

He heard her chuckle. It was so adorable. It really suits her to smile like that. Her eyesmile was just so flawless...

Tiffany looked at him.

"What?"

"What 'what'? - Luhan asked.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Ahhh...I...I was just looking the snow on the other side..Not you.." - Luhan lied. He couldn't say "You're just so perfect", could he?

"Oh..It's really pretty isn't it?" - She looked around, her voice cutely pitched.

"Yes..It is indeed.." - Luhan said, but he wasn't talking about the snow.

They stared at it for several more minutes, until sun got higher and the sight of Diamond Snow vanished.

"Shall we go to the other side again? It's warmer there, I'm freezing here." - Tiffany whined. Luhan chuckled and started walking.

Tiffany looked at him. He is just so sweet and adorable and cute and aghhh! Tiffany what are you thinking?! Aish!

Tiffany thought to herself and mentally cursed Luhan for being so cute. But she smiled anyway. And ran ahead to walk beside him. 

"I wish I had a camera..So that I could have a picture of Diamond Snow." - Tiffany said.

"I guess..But you can see it everyday now." - Luhan chuckled.

"Yeah, but when we come back, I won't be able to see it anymore." - Tiffany sighed. She still belives someone is actually going to come here and, with some miracle, save us? I wish that would be true Fany... Luhan thought as he procesed the sentance she just said. He wasn't sure are they going to die here or what, but he was sure they weren't coming home. It was immposible. Right? 

"What are you thinking about?" - Tiffany suddenly asked him.

"Um...Diamond snow?" - Luhan said. Better to say a harmless lie than to hurt her saying "We might die out here!". It would be stupid.

As they walked on they talked about each other's interests and likings. They found out everything about each other. It supprised them how many things they have in common. He made Tiffany laugh with many jokes about his mistakes from his past. Like when he was 6 and put dog biscuits into his cousin's sandiwch. It was nice to hear that laugh. He likes it very much. 

Tiffany enjoyed his company.

As the days went on and on, they started falling for each other more and more.

Did the time just stopped? Did they forget in what kind of trouble they were in? The builded a small shelter together and lived perfectly well. Every time she would accidentally touched his hand, Tiffany would blush like a tomato. Luhan wouldn't do anything, but scream  out of happiness inside of him.

----------------------------------------------------------

2nd chapter ^v^ Is it good? I hope so :3

23 subs already? OMG I love you guys so much! xD But seriously, it really means a lot to me for support my story, considering it's my first fanfic and because it's for a writing contest. You help A LOT here :D Wah I just want to give you all a big hug! *Hugs the screen* lol

So please comment and/or subscribe :)

Tomorrow I have only six classes, so I'll try to do a double update. :)

Oh My God! THE PERFECTION!! *___* Lu do you realise what you're doing to me?!

Till tomorrow my readers <3