Chapter 3

A Love That Transcends Time

It's been several months since Luhan and Tiffany ended in Bermuda Triangle. Luckly (and suprisingly), the new technology was finally able to find Bermuda's Triangle. It's actual island.

Tiffany and Luhan were saved from the island and sent straight to Los Angeles.

As the scientists continued their work on that island, 2 scientists died of unknow cause. Their body suddenly wasn't accepting oxygen anymore.

Tiffany came to her new boss.

"I am so sorry I haven't come on time. I know it has been so long since I got a call from you, but I just-"

"Miss Hwang, what are you talking about? We gave you a call yesterday, remember? You came just in time." - The lady smiled.

"W-What? Ah, excuse me but what date is today?" - Tiffany asked.

"It's 14th of September, Tiffany."

"Oh...Thank you...I'll get started with my work then..."

"Do a good job."

Tiffany bowed and went to her office. She was sure that Bermuda Triangle wasn't a dream. But all those months...What actually happened there? Time was seriously messed up.

She barely concentrated on her work that day. Her mind was on Bermuda Triangle and him. She missed Luhan. She hasn't seen him ever since they came back. At least back there she was with him, but now she's alone. He probably won't even remember me, she thought. But that wasn't true. Luhan's mind was on her the whole time. He just never told her that. He couldn't. 

After Luhan finished his work he went straight to his new appartmant. He lied on his bed for half an hour, thinking weather he should or not send Tiffany a message. He really wanted to see her, but he wasn't sure if she felt the same way.

He decided to send her a message.

'Can I see you?' - Luhan

Tiffany's eyes widened as she started at the name on the screen. She couldn't move.

He actually wants to see her!

'Sure, where should we meet?' - Tiffany

She waited a few minutes until she got an answer.

'Meet me at the beach. Now.'

Oh My God. He wants to see her at the beach?! Tiffany dressed into sleavless white shirt and dark jeans.

She hurried to the beach. He was already there. It was already late so it was dark. So frowned because she couldn't see his bright face.

"Hi!" - A cute high pitched voice came from behind him. He turned around and smiled.

"Hi."

She was so adorable, he couldn't deny it, even if he wanted to.

"Wah, it's pretty to see beach at night." - She came next to him.

"I think Diamond Snow is prettier." - Luhan stated.

Tiffany looked at him and smiled. She also though Diamond Snow was prettier.

"Do you know what date it is?" - She asked him.

"Actually, that's what I wanted to talk to you about."

"Oh..." - She replied. Her smiled faded.

"It's September 14th. But we disappeared on September 13th. And we've been there for long time. I..I just can't figure it out." - Luhan explained. The time...It was only one day? No, they both knew it wasn't only one day. 

"I don't understand either... " - Tiffany said looking at sea. "It's like...The time zone is..Different, very much...Months can't be a day..Can they?"

"I don't know..Apperantly they can. It makes you think how many things we don't know about our planet..."

"I still have the black book, you know.." - She said, eyes watering, but her pride definitely didn't want them to fall. And they didn't. But tears were there anyway. Like little diamonds on that moonlight.

"Have you read it all?"

"Mhm. I want to write something in, but I don't know what."

"You'll know one day for sure." - He smiled.

"Maybe. One day."

After that night, Tiffany's and Luhan's days became longer than usuall. Probably because they never saw each other anymore. Busy schedule for both of them.

Soon months passed.

By now, it was January 2nd. 2014.

They send each other 'Happy New Year!' messages, but didn't see each other. It didn't pass a day Luhan wouldn't think of her.

He fell deeply in love. Much more than he hopped.

Tiffany has always thought of him. She was sad that she haven't seen him from September.

"I guess it was never meant to be.." - She sighed and remembered Diamond Snow.

------------------------------------------------------------

Crappy story? Yes? I knew it :(

I just hope people still read it. I'm not going to make many chapters for this story since I have a deadline. Once again, please support this fanfic because it's for writing contests (name in foreword).

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Please comment, subscribe, add me, upvote xD Anything will do :)

Thank you so much pinkeusoshi for upvoting!! I can't describe my happiness ^__________^ I can't belive I actually got an upvote ^v^

LOL! Luhan be checking out Tiffany xDD I love this couple <3