Wedding blues

15 years later

SEOHYUN WAIT!!!’ Yongwha screamed after her as she ran towards the beach. There were hot tears in her eyes but she ran with everything she had.

‘Stop’ Yongwha finally caught up to her, seohyun collapses as soon as she stops. She didn’t realize how much she ran. Yongwha is also out of breath as he kneels beside her

‘Why did you run?’ Yongwha asks. Seohyun doesn’t answer him and begins to tear up. She shakes her head and continues crying.

‘I’m sorry I was the one who told them not to tell you, if you’re going to be mad then be mad at me’ Yongwha says. Seohyun looks up to him and wipes her tears.

‘Why?’ Yongwha sighs and looks at her ‘honestly I wanted to surprise you, I thought you would be happy; are you?’ he looked at her as if she was the strangest person ever

She sighed and looked at him

‘don’t think that I’m against yoona marrying jonghyun, it’s not that I just feel like…I’m the same person and everyone around me keeps changing, and yoona, Yoona who has forever been the same now she is getting married!

I just don’t understand anymore…’

She just sat there while Yongwha put his hand on her shoulder

‘I understand…if you don’t want to go to the wedding then I can take you back’

Seohyun looked up startled

‘No, no, no that’s not what I meant at all! I just can’t face them yet’ seohyun said and Yongwha put his jacket over her shoulders.

They both found a bench and sat there in silence talking maybe occasionally,

Seohyun thought about the wedding and yoona and jonghyun and she decided it wasn’t a bad thing.

‘Hey yong?’

‘Hmm’ Yongwha answered

‘I think that maybe yoona and jonghyun might not be a bad idea.’ Seohyun said and Yongwha turned around to look at her fast

‘What?! That was quick hyun! I didn’t realise you’d be ok so quickly! I mean you caused quite a stir’

Seohyun smiled and looked down. She wasn’t completely ok, but she still felt like she should give yoona a chance to explain.

‘Take me to her’ she said, and Yongwha proceeded by getting up an extending his arm to seohyun, she accepted graciously and walked back inside the courthouse.

Inside the room yoona was busy having a mental breakdown. However as soon as she saw seohyun she rushed to the door to see her

‘Seohyun seohyun you’re here! Omo are you upset? I’m so sorry if I hurt you do you think you can forgive me? Oh my gosh let’s just call off the wedding! Seohyun-ah do you …’

Yoona stopped rambling as she saw seohyun laughing at her; seohyun smiled and patted yoona shoulder

‘You’re still the same…don’t worry I’m…happy for you’ seohyun said, as she said this, a small tear trailed down her cheek. Yoona at the sight of this also broke down crying. In the end both of them were crying and hugging.

Yongwha stood in the corner watching the whole scenario, he felt guilty for causing this but he will have to see right and wrong in the future, now he just has to go along with it.

As he was in his own thoughts, 6 there women crept up behind him, they were of course girls generation! Come to witness the wedding of their beloved centre yoona!

Taeyoen knocked on the door lightly

‘Am I interrupting? ‘She said smiling her affectionate smile towards the two crying girls. Seohyun finally detached herself from yoona and noticed that all the snsd members were standing at the doorway. All of them were smiling at the maknae and the bride/ taeyoen stepped forward and gave seohyun a big hug and calmed her down. The other snsd members also joined in to create a giant group hug!

Seohyun felt herself crying and laughing at the same time because of all her emotion, however she felt like a huge weight has been lifted off her shoulders. They all talked together and laughed as they did when they were younger, now all of them older and wiser meeting up and exchanging life stories as if it were the most natural thing.

After a lot of catching up, seohyun noticed all her members were wearing blue. Seohyun asked yoona this

‘Hahaha, you caught me out! With all the rushed preparations I didn’t have time to get something old, blue or new. So I decided my dress is new, you guys would be my blue and jonghyun would be my something old.’ She laughed while she said the last bit.

They looked at the time it was 8:30, suddenly all the snsd members and yoona started hurrying about.

Seohyun was confused until taeyeon told her ‘she wants the ceremony at sunset’ seohyun nodded and helped yoona get ready, as she was doing this yoona grabbed seohyuns hand and whispered

‘Seohyun I want you to be my maid of honour’ seohyun was shocked by this and said

‘Seriously but I just found out about this right now! Also what about the other members…’

Yoona just laughed and held her hand softly

‘If it weren’t for you, I would never have met jonghyun.’ She smiled and continued.’ If you had never married Yongwha-oppa I would never have gotten close to cnblue. All this is thanks to you and Yongwha so it’s only fair that you are my maid of honour’

Seohyun was dumbfounded but accepted graciously; she stood behind yoona as the orchestra got ready for the wedding march.

The door opened and she saw a beautiful room decorated with white and blue ornaments, flowers and ribbons. She looked around the room and saw many familiar faces, she saw the husbands of her members and even a few other idols.

 Seohyun then focused her attention at the groom who was smiling brightly at his beautiful bride, even though she couldn’t see yoonas face she knew she was probably blushing. She then turned her eyes towards the best men. She saw two men she didn’t recognize and Yongwha oppa! He caught her looking at him and winked at her sneakily and seohyun hoped her cheeks didn’t give away her embarrassment.

The long aisle walk had ended and the bride had taken her place next to the groom; they both looked at each other and smiled. Almost as if they were communicating with their eyes.

When the time came to give their vows jonghyun went first

‘Im yoona, many people think a lot of things when they here this name; beautiful successful and kind. But the first thing I think is that she fell on her face the first time we met.

Everyone laughed

‘what I think about is how she cries in every sad movie how she laughs at even the worst jokes, how I hope to keep this smiling and crying yoona with me forever’ he sighed and looked at her

‘Yoona I love you and I will do everything and anything to keep you happy, thank you for loving me so much’

The guests all clapped including seohyun. Yoona who was a little teary took a deep breath before starting

‘Many people think a lot of things when they think of me yoona, but few people actually know me as Im yoona and nobody knows me the way you do. You are the most awkward quiet and strangest man I have ever met Lee jonghyun, and I love you for it. I will do everything I can to make sure WE are the happiest people in he world. Thank you for loving me so much’

The priest uttered the famous words and the perfect ceremony was finished with a perfect kiss.

-------

Heyyy guys! Sorry it took me a long time to upload this, ive actually been writng a few lines everyday because i have been OVERLOADED with work in school, like seriously a-level french work is no joke! Anyway i hope you guys arent TOO dissapointed, the wedding had to happen and I'm sorry i didnt expand on the yongseo as much as I should have :( i might re-write this after wards so dont give up hope!

I will try to improve more in the next chapter which should be out by sunday? I cant promise anythimg...oh well

GOGUMA FIGHTING!!!!

PS-THANKYOU GUYS FOR SUBSCRIING IM SOOOO HAPPY! honestly you dont know how much it means to me! please countinue to show your love and support!