The wedding

15 years later

It’s been two days since seohyun and Yongwha have met up and today is finally the big day of jonghyun wedding!

In a large ballroom one very anxious bride is pacing up and down, this woman is none other than…

IM YOONA! The face and centre of snsd, well not anymore; in just a few hours she will be Mrs Lee. As much as the thought makes her all happy inside…she hasn’t told seohyun!

‘LEE JONGHYUN GET IN HERE!’ she screams at the top of her lungs

Just as she does, a very flustered groom comes running in. he is obviously as worried as she is.

‘What is it dear? Did you lose anything?’ he asks very quickly.

‘I’m scared about seohyun…’ as soon as she says this jonghyun understands everything; he sighs and sits down next to his beautiful bride-to-be.

‘Don’t worry’ he says calmly, he smiles his dimples show.  Yoona melts and momentarily forgets the problem at hand.

‘How can I not worry jongie, what if she’s mad that I kept this from her? What if she doesn’t approve of us? How will I explain all this?’ yoona looks to her calm husband. Even though they have both aged since their idol lives, both of them have retained their good looks and sweet personality.

Jonghyun grabs yoonas' hand and looks at her, ‘she won’t, honestly when Yongwha said to keep it a secret; I didn’t understand at all but now I’m beginning to.’ he sighs debating whether to tell her or not

‘Yoona he still loves her,’ jonghyun says, yoona looks shocked for a moment but regains her composure.

‘I should have known, that Yongwha using our big day to get a girl,’

They both laugh at this, yoona still looks sad. Jonghyun being his playful-self pecked her on the lips. She looked surprised and hit him

‘Yah! Why are you so childish!’ she smiled and rested her head on his shoulder. She loved being with I’m. With him she was young again, she was happy and free. She was loved.

‘Don’t think too much yoona, you should just trust hyung. He knows what he is doing and trust seohyun, she will always accept you, and you know that.

‘I know but I just…’ she hugged her husband-to-be while he just laughed

‘Well then trust yourself, trust that you will be so beautiful that not a soul on earth could speak ill of you. Trust that your heart is so warm that all who meet you will love you. Trust that you Im yoona are so perfect that tomorrow everything will be.’ Jonghyun smiled while saying this to his wife who simply responded by pecking him on the lips.

‘How did I find such a great guy’ she said while she hugged jonghyun tighter, he just laughed while he pats her head.

Silently he thinks to himself ‘I hope you know what you’re doing hyung…’

Sunday 4:45, outside seohyuns’ apartment.

An anxious seohyun is pacing up and down her apartment. She looks beautiful in a baby blue sweetheart dress. The light colour gave her a sophisticated yet youthful glow.

 (A/n this dress http://www.iheartprom.com/shop-by-price/cheap-dress-under-100/nox2820lb-light-blue-pleated-strapless-sweetheart-empire-waist-a-line-short-dress.html)

Suddenly her phone buzzed, she picked up hurriedly.

‘Hello hyun? Yeah I’m downstairs come down if you’re ready.’ Seohyun said ok and put the phone down. She didn’t know why she was so nervous. Maybe because it was her first ‘date’ in a long time; she quickly put all the essentials in her bag and went to the parking lot.

Yongwha stood outside the car waiting patiently for his date. He looked quite dashing in his plain black tuxedo and bowtie. He turned around to see hyun standing there admiring him, he smirked at the change of positions

‘Like what you see’ he said jokingly. They both laughed at this. Usually seohyun would have rejected the idea immediately but she said

‘Yes, you look really nice’ she smiled at Yongwha who asked

‘Are you seohyun? Where did seohyun go?’ she laughed at him and went and sat in the passenger seat. They drove in comfortable silence. Seohyun actually began to shut he eyes for a moment, and then before they knew it she was fast asleep.

‘Seohyun…seohyun. Wake up’ a soft voice woke seohyun up; she woke up and asked groggily

‘Are we here’ Yongwha smiled and pointed outside the window? They were at the sea. How did they get here?

‘The wedding is by the sea? Wow jonghyun you’re so romantic’ Yongwha agreed and led her inside a small town hall building just two minutes from where they parked.

As they reached inside seohyun and Yongwha gave their coats to the usher and were taken aback by the extravagant interior of the building. It was a high ceiling building with cream coloured walls and beautiful crystal chandeliers hanging. There were large bouquets of flowers everywhere, the theme seemed to be white and blue as there were a mix of lavender white roses and other exotic looking flowers seohyun couldn’t names she was looking around she saw that Yongwha was staring at her

‘What is it?’ she asked him quizzically

‘Nothing…you just look beautiful’ he said honestly. Seohyun blushed at the compliment and nodded her head in thanks. Hey both walked to the main reception room where jonghyun was greeting all the guests personally; as per Korean tradition.

He saw them and waved at them ‘hyung you came and hello seohyun you look lovely’ he welcomed them

‘Hey jonghyun I’m angry with you how come you never told me you were getting married? I’m offended’ she said with mock annoyance. He laughed apologizing

‘Sorry I didn’t tell you, but I knew that hyung would bring you here so I had nothing to worry about.’ He smiled at hyung. Seohyun smiled at both of them.

‘So where you’re lucky bride-to-be I’m dying of curiosity’ jonghyun stopped smiling for a moment, and looked at Yongwha

‘Hyung will take you I’m sure he will…introduce you to her’ he said hesitating slightly. Seohyun was oblivious to all this and proceeded by dragging Yongwha towards the powder rooms. Yongwha takes a deep breath and knocks the room where the ‘bride’ is.

‘Seohyun…I think you will be surprised.’ Seohyun looks at him weirdly.

‘Is she someone I know?’ Yongwha is beginning to look nervous

‘You could say that...’ he ushers her inside and holds his breathe while seohyun sees the back profile of the beautiful bride.

‘Wow you look gorgeous’ seohyun exclaims as she goes closer. Yongwha holds his breathe while yoona turns around slowly to reveal her identity.

‘Wait…yoona’ seohyun says frozen on the spot. Yoona looks beautiful in a beautiful cream coloured sleeveless gown

(http://www.weddinggowns-dresses.com/wedding-dress-gallery-with-style-07460001012010-simple-style-25110-2015.html)

Yoona just stares at seohyun and tries to say something but all her words are caught in . Seohyun doesn’t say anything she just looks at her with a face full of confusion

‘Seohyun…I’m getting married’ yoona finally said. Seohyun snaps out of her trance.

‘Yes, I can see that,’ she says with a bit of shock evident in her voice. Seohyun had absolutely no idea what was happening

‘I need some fresh air’ seohyun ran out of the room and behind her and ocean of voices came calling her name, but seohyun didn’t listen she just kept running.

---------------------------------

hello everyone!  I am really surprised that this story is doing better than expected!

Im truly thankful to all of my 38 subscribers, the people who commented and even to all you silent readers! I finally put some deerburning in here, I have been meaning to for some time now so i hope that all my deerburning fans will like it (if i have any) I just think they would make the cutest couple! I promise more yongseo coming your way soon!

GOGUMA FIGHTING!!! heheh lol at me being korean :3

<3 <3 <3