before 2.0

15 years later

Seohyun woke up with a shock as her alarm bell rang, she checked her phone

‘OH NO!’ the phone read 6:20 pm! She had only 40 minutes to get ready and meet Yongwha at matsuya gardens.

She quickly got ready and left her hotel, she got a taxi to a scarcely populated area in a nook of Tokyo.

She had no idea this existed, it was so peaceful here; she wanted to take in that rare feeling that wasn’t really allowed for idols.

She walked up the hill a small park with a handwritten sign saying ‘matsuya gardens’. It was a very small place, she pushed the little black gat and entered a beautiful garden filled with small flowers, there was a faint chill in the air and in the leaves she saw coming signs of autumn. It was breath-taking.

 Amidst her entrance a man walked up behind her.

‘You’re late hyun,’ seohyun quickly turned to see Yongwha standing there. He was wearing casual clothes and no makeup. His hair had only been lightly styled and he was standing in such a nonsensical way that seohyun thought he looked really…normal.

Not in a bad way, he looked comforting and average; in this empty park in the city both of them here like this it made seohyun think that they were just two normal people meeting up. Two average people meeting up to talk, laugh and even fall in love; however that wasn’t the case.

‘I...I...got lost’ seohyun muttered quickly. Yongwha just laughed and beckoned her to sit on the bench with him.

They both sat in the bench in tranquil silence. It seemed rather surreal without cameras in their faces, seohyun starts to get the urge to start a conversation but just as she turned to him he said

‘I’m sure you’re wondering why I called you out here’ she looked at him while he just gazed ahead. She couldn’t find the right words to respond so she just stayed silent.

‘I decided something that day in the coffee shop when I met you’ he now met her eyes and she held her breath while he continued.

‘I decided I would do everything I can to fall out of love with you’

There it was the reason.

The confession hit her like a bomb. She was completely in aware of his feeling and was completely satisfied with being friends with him.

‘I…I…’ she couldn’t find the words to say. Yongwha just turned forward and sighed.

‘But…that didn’t work. I tried hyun I really did!’ he started to raise his voice and become more emotional,the whole park was silent only his voice and a few rustleing leaves could be heard. Every word he said echoed in her ear.

‘But hyun.’ He turned to face her again. She met his eyes and was instantly struck by the the sadness in them.‘I can’t.’ he continues to stare at her eyes and seohyun is frozen and unable to comprehend what she is hearing.

Yongwha faces her. seohyun feels her heart beat faster.

‘So I’ve decided hyun, I’m going to ask you out’ he smiles slightly towards her. seohyun freezes for what seems like an eternity they are both like this, seohyun has a thousand things going through her mind. What about her group , what about his,what would her company say, what would the people around her say, what if the media find out! Everything would be over

she gets up quickly.

'Yongwha oppa…you know, you know!!  She starts saying hurriedly. All her emotions are building up and she feels like is going to explode.  Yongwha looks hurt by this exclamation, he was expecting to be rejected, but...

‘Yes I do but…it doesn’t matter if your company says no they don’t have to find out! We can go out secretly. So many idols are doing that secretly.’ Seohyun looks at him with an expression that looks almost hurt. Why iis he doing thid, why does he have to bring love into this, why does he have to make her the bad guy.Seohyun knows because they did wgm they will always be scrutinized.

‘You know we can’t, you have your career I have mine! We can just put that in jeopardy! We have are band mates and your fans what will happen if they find out…oppa’ seohyun starts acting hysterical and begins crying.She feels helpless, she doesnt want to hurt him. Thats the last this she wants to do 

Yongwha just stands their quietly.

‘Please oppa…please…you are my friend. You wouldn’t do that to me right? You won’t…’ seohyun starts crying loudly and Yongwha starts to regain his strength.

Yongwha took a deep breathe. He helped seohyun back on to the bench, and waited till she calmed down a little bit.

‘Yes, I’m your friend and I won’t do that to you. So stop crying please?’ she looked up to see his smiling face.

It was a fake smile

She looked at him as he got up and started walking towards the exit. she watched his meloncholy figure 

‘WAIT! Where are you going?’ she screamed at him, Yongwha paused and turned.

‘I just texted your manager he will be here any minute, don’t worry’ he smiled at her and began to walk again

Seohyun screamed again

‘Wait! You aren’t angry right? We are still friends right?’ she said with a tone of desperation in her voice.

He turned around and smiled ‘of course’ he began to walk again but hesitated and turned towards her.

‘As a friend let me tell you something, the reasons you just said…they don’t mean anything. Soon they will be nothing to you and when they are…remember today’ he walked out of the park. Seohyun was torn between sitting here and running after him.

What had she just done! She just ruined their friendship…and what did he mean exactly? Did he say she was going to regret this? Seohyun took a deep breath and knew she wasn’t going to regret anything that happened today. Something’s are just not meant to be. She was better off being friends, friends last longer, friends are more trustworthy. I love my friends…

 

----flaskback end----

Seohyun gets up from the bench and shakes off all odd feelings. she walks towards her car and pushes back all thoughts of him 

Yonghwa pov

Yongwha reaches his house, he can't believe that he just that, meeting her in the park reminds him of that time....

-flashback-

 

Yongwha walks towards a car standing by the road; he opens the door and collapses into the passenger seat. In the driving seat a very worried Jonghyun was sitting and looking at his hyung

‘She said no right?’ he finally says to his solemn hyung. Yongwha just laughed bitterly. And looks outside the window and nods softly.

‘I KNEW IT!’ jonghyun exclaims, he turns to Yongwha ‘hyung, I told you to give up on her you cant have her she’s been raised by those sm people, she won’t be able to accept your love…you knew that right?’ jonghyun asked Yongwha

Yongwha smiles at jonghyun,

‘I tried jonghyun, I really did, but,’ he pauses trying to gather his thoughts. ‘when you fall for someone the way I did, you h=just cant stop.  I knew she would say no. i know her well enough. but I wanted her to know.’

‘Why hyung? Why are you doing this to yourself?’ jonghyun asks, Yongwha closes his eyes and a single tear comes out.

‘One day, many years from now one day, she will be able to accept love. I want to be the one she lets in, im going to wait until I can.’ Yongwha finally faces his dongseng who looked confused at his hyungs actions.

‘I don’t understand you hyung, truthfully I don’t think you’ll wait that long’ jonghyun says matter-of-factly. Yongwha laughs again

‘Maybe, but I can try. Now c’mon we have to go back home!’ he playfully hits jonghyuns’ head, who smiles at the return of his bright hyung

‘ok,ok’ jonghyun drives back to their hotel. 

-flashback end-

Yongwha smiled to himself, he was right back then. eventually seohyun started to go out with people, however he was still waiting...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hellllloooooooooooooooo

thankyou to all thoose people who subscribed to this story, please countinue to show your love for this story!! i give everyone of you a goguma each :3

hehehe bye bye <3 <3 <3