15 years before

15 years later

She doesn’t know how he could come meet her as if nothing has happened and lead her to act the same. She was grateful but it hurt her pride that he didn’t remember…

-Flashback 2011-

Seohyun had just finished filming wgm with Yongwha; she didn’t realize at first but it really affected her, all of a sudden she had all this free time and she never had to think of the new episode having to be shot. She started to feel empty and annoyed all the time.

This carried on for a few weeks until Yongwha texted her suddenly. All of sudden they started to keep in contact a lot, even more then when they were on the show. They would talk on the phone and discuss things. Soon they found out they will sing their infamous banmal sing in japan in September.

They decided to meet up for coffee before to stop any on stage awkwardness. Seohyun arrived first as usual and was waiting patiently.

‘Sorry I’m late hyun!’ Yongwha jogs in slightly out of breathe; he looks happy and cheerful as usual.

‘It’s fine I haven’t been waiting that long. How have you been?’ she smiles at him and sips on her tea. He mock contemplates on her question.

‘You know the usual I’ve been writing a few songs and been trying to improve my composing skills, I’ve still got a long way to go if I want to catch up to my wife’ they both laugh at his last statement seohyun looks at him

‘You know you’re the best songwriter I know, and actually truth be told you surpassed me in musical talent the moment you debuted. It’s me who has to catch up’

‘Jashik! You know you are one of the best singers in the industry? If I had even a fragment of your determination and single-mindedness in singing maybe I could dream of being as famous as girl’s generation.’ He pauses and looks and her smiles ‘but that won’t happen because I will never have what you do seo joohyun so I will have to think my own thing soon.’ He laughs and winks at her

Seohyun smiles and looks down, she feels embarrassed by all his praises and feels her cheeks heat up. She hasn’t felt like this to wgm. She looks down at her watch and realizes that she only has half an hour till her schedule starts.

‘oh sorry oppa, I have to run to my schedule. Ill meets you soon in nigatta right? She looks at him and smiles

‘yeh of course! You would have to even if you didn’t want to’ he says playfully. She sticks her tongue out at him and they both leave their separate ways

Weeks go by and seohyun hasn’t heard from Yongwha, then the time comes before there big reunion on stage. A few hours before the big stage seohyun spots Yongwha outside the venue. Of course she runs up to him but she stops halfway and hesitates at his cold demeanour.

He turns to see her, immediately the demeanour vanishes and he smiles brightly and waves. She walks slowly towards him with mixed feelings,

‘Hey hyun how are you?’ he asks with an innocent tone of voice, she eyes him suspiciously

‘If you had kept in contact maybe you wouldn’t have to ask’ her direct question catches him off guard he thinks a bit before answering.

‘I know I was really busy with wrapping up my promotions in Korea AND japan, I just couldn’t, I’m sorry’ his answer seemed sincere to seohyun however he always kept in contact with her even when he was really busy. It seemed odd he wouldn’t contact her; but she just dismissed the topic and wanted to focus on the stage today.

After the preparations started for the different stages then barely talked, they practised a bit and then went to their respective groups. After the whole thing was over, seohyun felt weird. She felt as if this was the last time she would properly meet Yongwha for some reason. Once again the anxiety that was present after wgm finished returned and seohyun felt restless. She checked her phone it was 2 am. She knew it was a long shot but she texted him anyway.

r u up?’ She sighed as she held her phone with a small sliver of hope. She was just about to put it back when she heard her phone buzz

Yes’ she was took aback by the soulless text, she took a deep breath and texted back

why have you been acting so strange, why are you acting around me? Im sorry if I did something to upset you…’ she sent her text and waiting anxiously

Can we talk tomorrow? Meet me at matsuya* gardens at 7pm. Ill explain everything’ seohyun was once again struck by his willingness to talk but in her disposition simply agreed

‘Ok till tomorrow then, good night’ she sent, and waited almost five minutes before getting a ‘Goodnight’

Seohyun stayed up till sunrise wondering what it was with Yongwha, till eventually exhaustion hit her and she fell asleep.

---------

hey people!!!! thankyou to all the people who subscribed!!! i hope my chapter wasnt too dissapointing :( I promise more yongseo to come!! 

till next time! <3