New Rival.

Confession of a Geniuss Teenage Boy

*Just going 2 wish happy birthday 2 Hyungsik oppa. Hyungsik oppa happy 23rd (korean age) Birthday!!!*

 

"Hyungsik- ah let ma introduce you this is Kim Dongjun your new roomates." The headmaster said introducing Dongjun to Hyungsik. "And Dongjun this is Park Hyungsik hope you both can be friends."

"Annyeonghaseyo." Dongjun bow to Hyungsik.

They both get along well as roomates. Hyungsik always placed 1st in the academy, while Dongjun only be his roomates because he got 2nd place in the last exam.

"Oh, how old are you?" Hyungsik asked want to know dongjun better. "Born on early 1992." Dongjun said as they were studying together at the library. 

"Ah, you doesn't need to call me hyung then. Because i was born at the late 1991." Hyungsik said giving Dongjun permission to talk to him comfortably. "Ne, hyungsikie." Dongjun said playfully. "You really!" Hyungsik said to Dongjun. Dongjun ran away from the library to the field while being chased by Hyungsik.

 

-

Two more weeks to go before the mid- term trial exam. Dongjun start using drugs secretly again. Even Hyungsik didn't realise Dongjun used drugs.

"Yah, Kim Dongjun don't want to eat?" Hyungsik is going out to eat lunch but Dongjun didn't seem thinking about eating that time. He just concentrating on studying.

"Oh, Hyungsik, buy me something but NOT the cafeteria food." Dongjun said while passing Hyungsik some money.

"I'll be back." Hyungsik dash of to the coffee shop near their academy.

 

-

"I'm back! I bring you some bread and some lemonade." Hyungsik said putting the food on the kithcen table. "Just put them there I will eat it after i finish doing this page." Dongjun said while still doing his homework.

After he finish the work he ate together with Hyungsik. "You know, the school put us together to be a rival, to make us push each other into studying so none of us will fall behind since you are 2nd place during last exam and I always 1st place." Hyungsik said while they are eating.

"You parents must be very proud of you." Dongjun said. "Well, they are okas long as I get being place within the top 5." Hyungsik said. Dongjun stared at Hyungsik wishing that he can be like Hyungsik.

 

-

The mid- term trial exam Dongjun get 2nd placed again while Hyungsik get 1st place again. It's the same for the mid- term. Mrs. Kim non- stop nagging and scolding Dongjun. She always want him to be 1st not 2nd either 3rd. For her there is no 2nd place.

After all the nagging for the mid- term exam, he can't stand it anymore. His angry at Hyungsik who always get 1st placed while he always be 2nd. Hyungsik didn't even study as hard as him. And he didn't used drugs always play every day sleep every night. When did he study? He can't stand it anymore.

After a month their friendship is over, Dongjun get mad and shout to Hyungsik about everything he want to say. About Hyungsik always get 1st and he always get 2nd.