The Confession.

Confession of a Geniuss Teenage Boy

"Ok, we will left you alone first inside the room." Detective Lee and Dongjun parents left room while Dongjun still wondering around the room.

"Detective, what will we do?" Mrs. Kim asked in panicked to Detective Lee. Mrs. Kim walked into the room with Detective Lee while Mr. Kim stay outside the room. Some of the other that also working on his case stood infront the mirror to see what's happening inside the room.

"So you killed him?" Detective Kim asked him.

"Ne." Dongjun said while looking at Detective Lee eyes. Dongjun eyes is shiningand he is smilling "Ne,I kill him. cause he always get 1st place and i always get 2nd. I can't stand it anymore I was pretty angry at him after the mid- term exam. He didn't say nothing. We never talk to each other since then. But one day I want to rmake- up with him but he didn't say anything. he kept running away from me. That night only me and him in the dorm. I've made my decision."

"STOP IT!!" Mrs. Kim cuted Dongjun word but he kept talking.

"STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO! EVERY ONE KEEP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO! HOW TO DO THIS HOW TO DO THAT. I ALWAYS GET 2ND PLACE HE ALWAYS 1ST. SO THAT NIGHT I TOOK KNIFE FROM THE KITCHEN,I STABBED HIM AND HIT HIM TO THE WINDOW RAIL OVER AND OVER AGAIN FOR 6 TIME!

Omma,now that his dead I'm 1st. Aren't you proud of me? That's what you want 1st place." Dongjun asked his mother. he smiled like crazy person.

 

 

*The story is done. There will be no other chapters because i'm not feeling well lately so i think i just want to make this as the final chapter. I know some of you didn't even care but thank you for reading it and for the three subscriber thanks. The story have end with Dongjun great line

"Omma, now that his dead I'm 1st. Aren't you proud of me? That's what you want 1st place."

there will be no sequeal i'm sorry for the one who ask for it eventhough i'm 200% sure no one will ask for sequeal because this story

Dongjunzea