The Geiniuess Boy.

Confession of a Geniuss Teenage Boy

"Omo! That boy look so cute!" There's a lot of voice following him around saying he is cute, handsome and everything but the only thing that Dongjun is concentrating at that time is a book at his hand.

At one time he have a biology book in his hands and then a geografy book but now a scince book. Seriously? How many book that he read in a day?

Dongjun walk back home, get in his room, change his clothes and continue studying. But then he felt dizzy and he fainted and collapsed on the floor.

"Dongjun what's that noise?" his hyung (a younger guy called an older guy), Kim Dong Hyun, asked him as he heard something fell. "Dongjun kenchana (are you alright)?" he say as soon as he saw Dongjun were lying on the floor unconciously.

He called his mom and dad. They came rushing to Dongjun room. His father caried Dongjun and put him on his bed. They called doctor to check Dongjun condition.

"His alright just lack of sleep. Looking at his condition, it look likes he didn't for three days straight." the doctor said as soon as he finished checking him.

"Kangsahamnida." their father said while leading the doctor to the front door.

 

The next morning...

As Dongjun was walking home from school, 'BOOM' he fell. "I'm sorry." he say. He look up and saw a good - looking men tidying his clothes. He look like a university student. Maybe 4 years older than Dongjun.

 

...

Sorry for the short chapter. Mian hee (i'm sorry)