Who is That Person?

Confession of a Geniuss Teenage Boy

"I'm sorry." Dongjun said to the guy. "Kenchana." he said and help Dongjun to get up. "Im Wongjae." The man said and gave his hand to Dongjun. Dongjun take his hand "Kim Dongjun- nimida." Somehow the scene looks familiar to Dongjun.

"Of course I know you." Wongjae gave a smile to Dongjun and walk away from him. Dongjun look at Wongjae weirdly. 'Well he look kind and freindly... and familiar too'. the thought came to Dongjun's mind.

-

"I'm home." Dongjun said as he walk to his room. As soon as he get in his room he saw his hyung reading a book on his bed. "Hyung, get out!" he shout. Donghyun look at him weirdly and get out of the room. A picture fell from the book Donghyun is reading. Dongjun pick it up and he looked at the picture. He think he knew the person in the picture. He looks like the person he bumped to that evening. Wong... Wong... Wongjae? Im Wongjae? he stared at the picture trying to remember the guy name.

"Dongjun, did you saw any picture fell here?" his hyung came. Dongjun who realise his hyung is at the bedroom door gave the picture to his hyung.

"Mmm... hyung, who is he?" Dongjun ask. "Wongjae? You didn't remember him? When you is a kid you love to play with him. Nah, maybe you can't remember. When you is a kid I always brough you to see my fooball practice than you meet Wongjae. You called him 'Siwan'. He make you to call him that." Donghyun chuckled and walk out from the room.

'Ah, that's why he said he know me.' Dongjun laugh at his thought.

He lie down on his bed remembering his childhood moment with Wongjae or known as Siwan.

 

DONGJUN CHILDHOOD MOMENT....

 

"Annyeong, ireumni mwoeyo (Hello, what's your name)?" a guy walk towards Dongjun and sat beside him. Dongjun didn't answer his question and continue staring at his hyung. "Are you Donghyun dongsaeng (little brother/sister)?" he asked again but Dongjun didn't answer.

"Im Wongjae." Wongjae said and gave his hand to Dongjun. "Kim Dongjun." Dongjun said and take Wongjae hand. "Finally you want to talk to me." Wongjae smiled while pating Dongjun head.

"Mmm... call me Siwan can you?" Siwan asked. Dongjun just nods with a blank face.

 

...

Sorry for short chapter ... Again.