The Arrogant Freind.

Confession of a Geniuss Teenage Boy

"Yah! Kid. Do you know where Moon Junyoung is?" A university student came into Dongjun's dorm. Dongjun shake his head singning 'no'. "Well I guess I must wait here." He walk in and sat on Junyoung bed. Dongjun ignore him and continue studying. No one is talking.

"You're a high schooler here?" The guy broke the awkward moment. Dongjun nod. "The 100th student?" He nod again. "What's your name?"

"Kim Dongjun." He answered and continue doing his work. "Well, i'm Jung Heechul." The guy said. The door of the dorm is open. Junyoung came in. He saw Heechul in the room.

"Oh! Heechul- ya! Annyeong. Sorry for keeping you waiting." Junyoung said. "Headmaster want to talk to me just now. Let's go."  They walk away from the room.

Dongjun. Is left alone in the dorm. Suddenly He felt curiousty filling him. He walk to the kitchen in the dorm and open the cabinet beneath the sink. Every night he saw Junyoung open the cabinet and took something in it. He found a school bag in the cabinet. He open the bag and saw a book. Pretty much like a diary. The cover of the book is torn. He open the cover and saw many pills in it.

He remember last week, the headmaster came into their dorm calling Junyoung. He followed them slowly avoiding them to notice. He heard a man in the room saying something. "The court said that you can't use drugs. So we will check your room for it." The police officer search all over the dorm for it but it can't be found. But Junyoung hid it.

Dongjun hear noise at the door. He hear Junyoung voice saying farewell to Heechul. Dongjun quickly stuff the pills back into the book cover. He put the book inside the bag and stuff the bag inside the cabinet and close the cabinet. He pretend to drink water as he saw Junyoung came to the kitchen.