1st taste of...

Confession of a Geniuss Teenage Boy

It's 12 mid night, Dongjun is sleeping on his study table tired after studying all night. He heard noise coming from the dorm door, he heard 2 familiar voice it sound like Junyoung and Heechul. But there's one unfamiliar voice following them.

He heard them walking to the kitchen, he heard the cabinet beneath the sink is open. He can't stand his curiosty. He walked to the kitchen slowly so that they can't hear him. He saw Junyoung, Heechul and one unfamiliar guy taking some pills. He know from the start what is that.

Dongjun walked back slowly to his study table. But he bumped onto Junyoung study table. The noise is heard by the three of them. Junyoung walk out of the kitchen and walk straight to were Dongjun is.

"The secret have been revealed." Junyoung said while staring at Dongjun scared face. "Ya! Kim Taehun faster come hear." He said. One unfamiliar guy came out from the kitchen.

He stared at Dongjun and said "We will let you go if you promise that you would never talk to anybody about this." Dongjun nod. "And one more. Jung Heechul, bring me the pills." He said to Heechul. Heechul brought him the pills.

Taehun forcefully open Dongjun mouth and make him swallowed the pills. After Dongjun finished swallowing it they three left while each of them kick him.

Dongjun felt scared as he did something wrong. He just ate drugs. He felt afraid. He continued his work until the next morning.

-

The next morning Dongjun sat under a big shady tree, the place were he always sat during break time. Ha hate eating the food at the cafeteria. There, the food is unbelieveable. They make sure the students it the suitable amount of protein, vitamin and the other healty food that can make their brain work properly. It taste terrible too.

He want to tell the incident that just happen at the night before to Siwan but his afraid.

It's his 1st time taste a drugs.